CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Old Cunts In Hot Weather

Decimus

Just been to the supermarket and there was some old cunt lying spreadeagled in the car park with his tongue out like Old Yeller post death scene.

Like any sane minded citizen who has just put in a hard shift at the coal face, I had absolutely no intention of fucking fannying about and checking for a pulse or rifling through his pockets for change. Unfortunately for the NHS and the hugely overstretched adult social care services, though, a couple of do-gooder cunts decided to do something about it. From the sounds of things, he collapsed as a result of overheating in this savage heatwave, like hundreds of other wrinkled burdens on society throughout the country in recent weeks.

It's no wonder that these stupid fuckers are dropping like flies. Despite weather resembling the ambient temperature of the inside of Liza Tarbuck's arsehole, these wankers persist in their disturbing fetish for heavy knitwear. 

Yet again the health service finds itself overtaxed due to a demographic that offer absolutely nothing to society except an example of how not to dress during the hottest summer in recent years.

I hope he dies.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Just been to the supermarket and there was some old cunt lying spreadeagled in the car park with his tongue out like Old Yeller post death scene.

Like any sane minded citizen who has just put in a hard shift at the coal face, I had absolutely no intention of fucking fannying about and checking for a pulse or rifling through his pockets for change. Unfortunately for the NHS and the hugely overstretched adult social care services, though, a couple of do-gooder cunts decided to do something about it. From the sounds of things, he collapsed as a result of overheating in this savage heatwave, like hundreds of other wrinkled burdens on society throughout the country in recent weeks.

It's no wonder that these stupid fuckers are dropping like flies. Despite weather resembling the ambient temperature of the inside of Liza Tarbuck's arsehole, these wankers persist in their disturbing fetish for heavy knitwear. 

Yet again the health service finds itself overtaxed due to a demographic that offer absolutely nothing to society except an example of how not to dress during the hottest summer in recent years.

I hope he dies.

Given your reference to Old Yeller, were you not tempted to march up, declare “he’s got rabies” and blast him in the head with your shotgun? Alternatively, one mention of Novichek and the wannabe heroes will evaporate like a Cumbrian reservoir. 

I’m sure he’ll bore some poor staff nurse rigid on whichever corridor he ends up on, once they peel the Angora underpants off his wrinkly old ball bag and bash some saline into him. He fought a war for this country you, know. 

Needy cunt. 

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
3 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Given your reference to Old Yeller, were you not tempted to march up, declare “he’s got rabies” and blast him in the head with your shotgun? Alternatively, one mention of Novichek and the wannabe heroes will evaporate like a Cumbrian reservoir. 

I’m sure he’ll bore some poor staff nurse rigid on whichever corridor he ends up on, once they peel the Angora underpants off his wrinkly old ball bag and bash some saline into him. He fought a war for this country you, know. 

Needy cunt. 

You’re like a young Harold Shipman but far less personable. 

Guest 'eavensabove

I hope he dies.

Did they try to bring the cunt round by allowing him to inhale a freshly made doughnut?  

If not, then your hope has been realised.

I hope he dies.

You are just a young man, already a belligerent and cantankerous fucking cunt. If you are fortunate enough to reach the age of the gentleman in the nomination, your level of cuntery will be most revered.  

• Like 2

Guest Wizardsleeve

Why do these ancient fucking cunts go out in the heat?  The same fucking old bastard probably created a traffic mess while using his walking frame in the crossing stripes, while tempers flared car horns blared, and the urge to run him down overheated with the RS5 motors.  

The herd of old cunts does indeed need culling.  

Guest judgetwi
7 hours ago, Decimus said:

I hope he dies.

Never happened. Made up load of bullshit by a wanker desperate to engage in a cyberspace conversation with any sad cunt as lonely as him.

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, judgetwi said:

Never happened. Made up load of bullshit by a wanker desperate to engage in a cyberspace conversation with any sad cunt as lonely as him.

Judge, you did just respond to the post.  Wouldn't that make you such a sad lonely cunt?  

Guest judgetwi
1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Judge, you did just respond to the post.  Wouldn't that make you such a sad lonely cunt?  

You’re too smart for me brainbox.

I surrender.

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

You’re too smart for me brainbox.

I surrender.

Please don't give up.  You have so much going for you.  Keep up the good fight.

Guest judgetwi
20 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Seen that meself. .dumb fuk

Panzerknacker 

It’s shocking that so many racist fucking idiots stereotype our Irish EU bretheren as being as thick as shit. I’d like to know where they got that idea from. 

5 hours ago, judgetwi said:

If anything, it speaks volumes as to how utterly fucking tedious and boring your life has been thus far if you find it completely incredulous that someone can go to work, visit a supermarket, and witness someone fainting.

You're spot on, what a load of fantasist bollocks, only a rock and roll star would ever get up to such utterly crazy high jinks and antics! A supermarket?! Who's buying that shit?!

Fucking idiot.

• Like 2

Guest Bill Stickers
7 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Is everything alright at home judge? And by home, I mean a dilapidated single room bedsit above a Leyton kebab house. 

Guest 'eavensabove
11 hours ago, judgetwi said:

have  Never happened. Made up load of bullshit by a wanker desperate to engage in a cyberspace conversation with any sad cunt as lonely as him.

You should be more than just grateful that a couple of do-gooder cunts decided to do something about it by coming to your aid. 

I would have run my loaded 'paid for' (and within it's eat-by date) trolley of food over your head. 

Edited by 'eavensabove
I felt like it, if you must know.

12 hours ago, judgetwi said:

A word in you're ear as it may,do you think my fantasized stories about bins and Gareth our real?

But you take offence about a story about some webbed foot cunt telling a story that may be plausible, maybe you think punkape also has a range rover,or that you're stories from coming from the pub is in the slightest bit intriguing, stick you're kebab up you're fucking arse.

• Like 1