CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Old Cunts In Hot Weather

Decimus

19 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Given your reference to Old Yeller, were you not tempted to march up, declare “he’s got rabies” and blast him in the head with your shotgun? Alternatively, one mention of Novichek and the wannabe heroes will evaporate like a Cumbrian reservoir. 

I’m sure he’ll bore some poor staff nurse rigid on whichever corridor he ends up on, once they peel the Angora underpants off his wrinkly old ball bag and bash some saline into him. He fought a war for this country you, know. 

Needy cunt. 

This almost received my like, ultimately eschewing because of your sickening ass-kissing. It wasn't too long ago you were waging war upon 'The Flid King of Norfolk'.

Pussy.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

This almost received my like, ultimately eschewing because of your sickening ass-kissing. It wasn't too long ago you were waging war upon 'The Flid King of Norfolk'.

Pussy.

Now,now wolfers wasn't to long ago I laid into to Bill as an upcoming starter on here now Im a fully fledged clique memeber, can we not all be friend's, or as our esteemed Doctor have selective memory?

2 minutes ago, FRANKS left sock said:

Now,now wolfers wasn't to long ago I laid into to Bill as an upcoming starter on here now Im a fully fledged clique memeber, can we not all be friend's, or as our esteemed Doctor have selective memory?

Is it really too much to ask to apply some basic punctuation and grammar when posting on this site? I hate to be a grammar nazi, but if you have a fucking colonial picking you up on it, it’s probably time to have a good hard fucking loook at yourselves.

4 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

Is it really too much to ask to apply some basic punctuation and grammar when posting on this site? I hate to be a grammar nazi, but if you have a fucking colonial picking you up on it, it’s probably time to have a good hard fucking loook at yourselves.

Have you not read the rest of my awful shit,punctuation is the least of my problems.

1 hour ago, southerncunt said:

59 minutes ago, FRANKS left sock said:

Have you not read the rest of my awful shit,punctuation is the least of my problems.

@southerncunt, he does have a point.

• Like 1