CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Boris”fuck wit”Johnston

Guest Boaby

Guest Boaby

Boris is a halfwit fuckwit self serving arsehole who’s only interest is power and being prime minister. He comes across as a bumbling eccentric but he is a dangerous psychotic sociopath. 

23 minutes ago, Boaby said:

Boris is a halfwit fuckwit self serving arsehole who’s only interest is power and being prime minister. He comes across as a bumbling eccentric but he is a dangerous psychotic sociopath. 

And your point is?

5 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Project fear was all true wasn’t it ?

Remaining in the EU would have allowed us to continue with fluid free movement, a privilege that was even extended to those citizens with unsavoury criminal convictions in their past.

That being said, are you gutted that you'll never again dance half-naked on all fours to Kraftwerk at Berlin's premier homosexual sadomasochism club?

1 hour ago, Boaby said:

Boris Johnson took a Two-One in Greats from Balliol, which is to say he graduated from Oxford University with Upper Second Class Honours in the School of Literae Humaniores, which is more widely known as Classics.Greats is traditionally seen as one of the hardest degrees Oxford offers. , but it still has that reputation, and it had that reputation even more when Boris Johnson was reading for his degree. Public Schools and Grammar Schools would send their best scholars to read Greats.

Your pathetic criticism really confirms yourself as a chippy, halfwit fuckwit and clueless cretin.

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Remaining in the EU would have allowed us to continue with fluid free movement, a privilege that was even extended to those citizens with unsavoury criminal convictions in their past.

That being said, are you gutted that you'll never again dance half-naked on all fours to Kraftwerk at Berlin's premier homosexual sadomasochism club?

We going to get a hard Brexit and you are going to have to deal with that.

The next Prime Minister will be an Old Etonian.

Deal with that too.

Lol.

1 minute ago, Punkape said:

We going to get a hard Brexit and you are going to have to deal with that.

The next Prime Minister will be an Old Etonian.

Deal with that too.

Lol.

I can't wait. 

Hopefully the liberal, namby pamby wets of the current political class will finally be replaced with reactionary, draconian strong men. Freed from the shackles of EU regulated human rights legislation, they can once again ban homosexuality and punish any act of faggotry with an immediate death sentence.

You are going to have to deal with that.

Poof.

Lol.

5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I can't wait. 

Hopefully the liberal, namby pamby wets of the current political class will finally be replaced with reactionary, draconian strong men. Freed from the shackles of EU regulated human rights legislation, they can once again ban homosexuality and punish any act of faggotry with an immediate death sentence.

You are going to have to deal with that.

Poof.

Lol.

Are you with Gilbert and George at the moment?

5 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You obviously had the compass shoes when you were a lad then. Wayfinders I think they were called. My brother had a pair. 

I didn't have them, they were one of those things I coveted from the back few pages of comics, like X Ray Spex, to look through girls nickers with.

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I didn't have them, they were one of those things I coveted from the back few pages of comics, like X Ray Spex, to look through girls nickers with.

I bet you sat by your letter box for days after sending off for the specs, waiting for the package to drop on the door mat and cried like a little girl when it was obvious the fucking things didn't work when you put them on. Hope the wife didn't find them in the bin😂

6 hours ago, Punkape said:

Boris Johnson took a Two-One in Greats from Balliol, which is to say he graduated from Oxford University with Upper Second Class Honours in the School of Literae Humaniores, which is more widely known as Classics.Greats is traditionally seen as one of the hardest degrees Oxford offers. , but it still has that reputation, and it had that reputation even more when Boris Johnson was reading for his degree. Public Schools and Grammar Schools would send their best scholars to read Greats.

Your pathetic criticism really confirms yourself as a chippy, halfwit fuckwit and clueless cretin.

Had he remained in academia, together with other unkempt, crazy,  bloated, navel-starring toffs, his achievements would in due course have made it to Readers Digest or other peer-reviewed esteemed publication of his league. What a fucking waste of talent that.