CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who wear jeans

Earl of Punkape

Guest Wizardsleeve
20 hours ago, DrCunt said:

Considering how limp his wrists are likely to be, I find it unbelievable that he can use his wood to forcefully drive his balls into the matted undergrowth.

He does seem to enjoy a lay in the rough!  

Guest Wizardsleeve
31 minutes ago, ratcum said:

fair.

It's £5 for every limb that falls off during the fucking, £1 a digit. All money goes to blind dogs for the Girl Guides

Give Boaby a pair of sunnies, and he'll bark for them.  

Guest 'eavensabove
On ‎7‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 9:34 PM, Slippers said:

Punker's do you say "Rugby" or "Rugger"?

Neither. He screams "Bugger" at the top of his voice and by 'Jeans' he means 'Genes' which in his case are homogenerated.

Guest judgetwi
On 7/28/2018 at 1:54 PM, Punkape said:

I’ve no doubt you have at least a dozen pairs of jeans 👖.....

lol.

Why would anyone need a dozen pairs of jeans? Unless, of course, you constantly piss and shit yourself. That may explain why you are always on here childishly trying to provoke people to get attention.

Let’s face it, nobody is going to go near you when you stink of piss and shit, despite your obvious disabilities and our media driven feelings of guilt for the disadvantaged ( oooh I love the Paralympics, I really do! They’re so brave, so determined .........pass me those crisps and what time is Love Island on? )

Hope you get better soon.

16 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Why would anyone need a dozen pairs of jeans? Unless, of course, you constantly piss and shit yourself. That may explain why you are always on here childishly trying to provoke people to get attention.

Let’s face it, nobody is going to go near you when you stink of piss and shit, despite your obvious disabilities and our media driven feelings of guilt for the disadvantaged ( oooh I love the Paralympics, I really do! They’re so brave, so determined .........pass me those crisps and what time is Love Island on? )

Hope you get better soon.

A wise man once said:

"As usual you attempt to put words in my mouth. Just like  you love to portray me as fat, gay etc."

Please take your own advice and do not insinuate that Punkape is incontinent by putting words in his mouth. He's more than happy with just your cock in it.