CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who wear jeans

Earl of Punkape

Jeans are for teenagers with dubious sexual identities, faggots, biker gangs,drug addicts, rodeo fantasists and other assorted wankers and degenerates.

Jeans are largely banned at most up market establishments, clubs and sports meetings so why on earth pay for cloth designed as workwear for agricultural peasants in the southern USA.

Indeed why on earth would anyone have the name of known homosexuals on the arse of their trousers? (Armani, Versace, Dolce and Bender).

i wear chinos and properly tailored trousers.

Karl Lagerfeld is a massive cunt.

Fuck off.

4 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Jeans are for teenagers with dubious sexual identities, faggots, biker gangs,drug addicts, rodeo fantasists and other assorted wankers and degenerates.

Jeans are largely banned at most up market establishments, clubs and sports meetings so why on earth pay for cloth designed as workwear for agricultural peasants in the southern USA.

Indeed why on earth would anyone have the name of known homosexuals on the arse of their trousers? (Armani, Versace, Dolce and Bender).

Fuck off.

I imagine that you have all the sartorial subtlety of Elton John. If it's not outrageously flamboyant, pink and doesn't have a wild-west style arse-flap, you're not interested.

Guest DrCunt

Could you give your BBC Micro model B a good twat with a hammer please? Punkape.exe seems to be stuck on loop again, you boring, repetitive fucking cunt.

21 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Fuck off.

Oh please just fuck off.

• Like 1

Guest Lord McCunty
16 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Jeans are not allowed at my Golf club.Visiting parties must comply as well or they will be fucked off.

lol.

Golf is for cunts.

9 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Some stupid cunts buy their jeans then slash holes in them because homosexual fashion people told them too..........Emperors clothes...

lol.

While the nomination is as per your usual, a pile of shit, I have to agree with this point. Wearing a pair of slashed jeans, makes anybody look misguided and repulsive. But make no mistake, a pair of elephants-crotched, shapeless, perhaps chrome-plated, polyester riddled or cheap cotton saggies, looks equally fucking low. I can envision your sad, gravity-compliant, smelly arse in a pair of House of Asda, double discount, dingy beige, marmite stained dugs. The current storms are due to your shuffling on your polyester, 1960s vintage carpet, you disgusting cunt.

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I bet you rip holes in the arse of your chinos, to save time when reversing onto glory holes.

lol.

I bet he rips the arseholes of any man or beast or other he can get his filthy spunk coated hands on. Such is the way of these faux golfing, ex public school sausaging types.

20 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Jeans are not allowed at my Golf club.Visiting parties must comply as well or they will be fucked off.

lol.

Your “Golf club” consists of a group of pissed-up local con youth, driving in circles their rotten, oil-belching, rust wagons. This nocturnal activity takes place after midnight, at the local fields of your council estate. Fuck off.

Just now, White Cunt said:

Your “Golf club” consists of a group of pissed-up local con youth, driving in circles their rotten, oil-belching, rust wagons. This nocturnal activity takes place after midnight, at the local fields of your council estate. Fuck off.

It is my golf club because I’m a shareholder.

Do you play at the local council run  golf field ?

10 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I bet he rips the arseholes of any man or beast or other he can get his filthy spunk coated hands on. Such is the way of these faux golfing, ex public school sausaging types.

I bet you wear “George” from Asda downmarket jeans.....another fudge packer....

Lol.

2 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I bet you wear “George” from Asda downmarket jeans.....another fudge packer....

Lol.

You'll be in the cooler for another long stretch by this time tomorrow. 

Pig shit thick fantasist poof. We're all sick of your bullshit apart from @cuntspotter who obviously finds you hilarious due to his worsening senility, the dopey cunt.