CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Creation Museum

Penny Farthing

Guest Alfie Noakes

Exactly what the world needs, more creative free thinkers. This type of creationist shite needs ridiculing like the flat earthers.

Fuck off punkape.

2 hours ago, sean5302 said:

Well, that's 13 minutes and 16 seconds I'll never get back.

Thanks for the warning. Let me return the favour by advising you not to waste a single second on anything Pen posts ever again. Rumour has it that in 2011 she posted something that wasn't complete and utter fucking dogshit, but statistically speaking you're on safe ground just ignoring everything to be on the safe side.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Thanks for the warning. Let me return the favour by advising you not to waste a single second on anything Pen posts ever again. Rumour has it that in 2011 she posted something that wasn't complete and utter fucking dogshit, but statistically speaking you're on safe ground just ignoring everything to be on the safe side.

Ooooh you got a like from Craig!

21 hours ago, Slippers said:

Ooooh you got a like from Craig!

Never mind Craig, I'd like to throw you off a crag, smashing your stupid head on the rocks below, leaving twitching like a spastic. 

How are your likes coming on this week considering nobody actually reads your posts that are over 10 words?

On 8/1/2018 at 6:00 PM, Cuntybaws said:

Harsh advice, but worth taking. 

On 8/1/2018 at 3:15 PM, Alfie Noakes said:

Exactly what the world needs, more creative free thinkers. This type of creationist shite needs ridiculing like the flat earthers.

Fuck off punkape.

You should embrace Catholicism and save yourself from damnation.

You seem to hate me for pointing out your moral collapse and corruptness...

One day you may thank me.

Guest Alfie Noakes
14 hours ago, Punkape said:

You should embrace Catholicism and save yourself from damnation.

You seem to hate me for pointing out your moral collapse and corruptness...

One day you may thank me.

Those who chose to blindly follow or even willingly follow something that has no evidence of being real or true and let other human beings who claim to "talk to god" rule over them are the victims of the largest fraud ever put upon mankind.  You poor fools.

Why is it so hard for you to let go of the shackles of delusion, is it that you don't want to admit you have been conned? 

How dare you think you are morally superior when your morally bankrupt church hides the systematic ritual abuse that is still prevalent within it.

You do not need a 2000 year old Roman fairytale to tell you how to live.

You are lost to all reason, brainwashed fool.

I don't hate you.

On 8/3/2018 at 8:37 AM, Alfie UK Noakes said:

Those who chose to blindly follow or even willingly follow something that has no evidence of being real or true and let other human beings who claim to "talk to god" rule over them are the victims of the largest fraud ever put upon mankind.  You poor fools.

Why is it so hard for you to let go of the shackles of delusion, is it that you don't want to admit you have been conned? 

How dare you think you are morally superior when your morally bankrupt church hides the systematic ritual abuse that is still prevalent within it.

You do not need a 2000 year old Roman fairytale to tell you how to live.

You are lost to all reason, brainwashed fool.

I don't hate you.

OH WORSHIP THE KING......ALL GLORIOUS ABOVE....OH GRATEFULLY SING....HIS POWER AND HIS LOVE