CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pig In The City

Decimus

A man has been arrested on a busy street in Norwich today and charged under Section 155 of the Highways Act, specifically "having a pig untethered and loose on a public highway". 

I can confirm the whereabouts of Mrs. D today. Neil and Drew, can you do the same for your respective other halves?

Lol

Fuck off.

https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/uk-england-norfolk-45130907

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I initially thought this story was about some interbred Romeo from Norfolk who rolled a double and actually pulled twice on the same night because he also apparently had an out of control dog. However, I can also confirm, thanks to the secretly installed tracker device I installed on her phone, it wasn't my wife.

2 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I initially thought this story was about some interbred Romeo from Norfolk who rolled a double and actually pulled twice on the same night because he also apparently had an out of control dog. However, I can also confirm, thanks to the secretly installed tracker device I installed on her phone, it wasn't my wife.

It was Prince of Wales Road. If you're going to get the grandslam of pig and a dog in one evening, it's going to be there.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
12 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It was Prince of Wales Road. If you're going to get the grandslam of pig and a dog in one evening, it's going to be there.

Sounds more like a night out with Lady P and Gypps.

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

A man has been arrested on a busy street in Norwich today and charged under Section 155 of the Highways Act, specifically "having a pig untethered and loose on a public highway". 

I can confirm the whereabouts of Mrs. D today. Neil and Drew, can you do the same for your respective other halves?

Lol

Fuck off.

We are now officially in the silly season.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, Bertie Biceps said:

I would have thought that this nom would have hogged the corner for a while .. I'll get me pork chops & side of bacon.

That's your trouble. You're always telling porkies. 

19 hours ago, Decimus said:

Lol

Fuck off.

I thought it was an offence NOT to have an untethered pig on the streets of Norfolk! Or is that Suffolk? 

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I thought it was an offence NOT to have an untethered pig on the streets of Norfolk! Or is that Suffolk? 

It's compulsory.  That's how we deal with the Old Bill up here.