CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who eat their own earwax

Guest Filthy Cunt

Guest Filthy Cunt

What is that all about ?  Is it nutritious ? Is it delicious ? 

I tried it once and did not care for it's taste.  That said, I did have a heavy duty ear infection at the time.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
14 hours ago, Filthy Cunt said:

I tried it once and did not care for it's taste.  That said, I did have a heavy duty ear infection at the time.  

You are then, by your own admission and (lack of) logic, a fucking cunt.  You're digging yourself in, mate.  Quit while you're behind.  

Note to Punky, that doesn't mean what you think it does, so fuck off.

19 hours ago, Filthy Cunt said:

You fucking oikish cretin.

Do you consume your own piss, shite and spunk as well?

You obviously went to a dreadful school and are a committed homosexual 

lol

Fuck off 

Edited by Stubby Pecker
Well if Cheshire's leading poof isn't going to do it...
  • Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
20 hours ago, Filthy Cunt said:

106244-103853.jpg?itok=U1ENwzWb

I'd wager, you're one of those sludge-dung sewer tykes, that winkles-out bogy-nuggets from your hooter, whilst sat in traffic. I bet you ate worms as a kid, and still relish the days with acute fondness, as you met each and every one of them, with furred-tongue, from your cats arse. Slugs like you make me vomit. You aint even funny. You're vile to the lowest ebb. Lower than the snot that hangs from a vultures beak, or the congealed smeg that oozes from a Rhino, both before and during its seasons of Musth.   

Edited by 'eavensabove

Guest Filthy Cunt

He is obviously a compete

29 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

I fucking love you, you stupid fucking cunt. 

He is obviously a complete and utter cunt for sure but has found a niche in life to bathe in the vat of cunts 

20 hours ago, Filthy Cunt said:

Do you do it for a living? You make it sound like a skill, you revolting fucking animal.

Guest Filthy Cunt
8 hours ago, White Cunt said:

Do you do it for a living? You make it sound like a skill, you revolting fucking animal.

Yes of course, I am a professional earwax taster. What do you do for a living ? You sound like a dole scrounging cunt to me or maybe a Pikey cunt 

8 minutes ago, Filthy Cunt said:

Yes of course, I am a professional earwax taster. What do you do for a living ? You sound like a dole scrounging cunt to me or maybe a Pikey cunt 

It's probably been suggested here before, but there's a strong possibility your parents were brother and sister.

Quarternary AIDS anyone?

Guest Filthy Cunt
4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

It's probably been suggested here before, but there's a strong possibility your parents were brother and sister.

Quarternary AIDS anyone?

Were you born near to Chernobyl by any chance ? 

2 hours ago, Filthy Cunt said:

It would ring hollow in your tin-like, filthy wax riddled brain, had I told you what I do for a living.Judging by the morlock references and poky descriptions to sherry, arsed, pikey and wax digging, you resemble a Jim Royle caricature. What will you scratch out next for a nomination? Your local tip being shut after four AND on a bank holiday? Asda running out of cheap cider in hot weather? Being loud, pissed up, violent and eventually kicked off a plane with your mates on the way to Benidorm? Council harrassment for dodging local taxes? What an amoeba.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, White Cunt said:

It would ring hollow in your tin-like, filthy wax riddled brain, had I told you what I do for a living.Judging by the morlock references and poky descriptions to sherry, arsed, pikey and wax digging, you resemble a Jim Royle caricature. What will you scratch out next for a nomination? Your local tip being shut after four AND on a bank holiday? Asda running out of cheap cider in hot weather? Being loud, pissed up, violent and eventually kicked off a plane with your mates on the way to Benidorm? Council harrassment for dodging local taxes? What an amoeba.

it'll be waxing on lyrically about a right load of fucking old shite.