CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts that start fights in town like Stokes

Hello I'm new here.

i can't stand cunts like Stokes who is obviously totally guilty of being a nasty bullying fight starting cunt and now the ginger haired spastic is trying to lie his way out of trouble. Hope he gets banged up proper. 

21 minutes ago, Fior said:

Hello I'm new here.

i can't stand cunts like Stokes who is obviously totally guilty of being a nasty bullying fight starting cunt and now the ginger haired spastic is trying to lie his way out of trouble. Hope he gets banged up proper. 

Really? This wasn't obvious with your 18-hour membership and single post-count.

The idiot bells are already ringing.

19 minutes ago, Fior said:

Hello I'm new here.

Why not join the campaign to have the ginger thug locked up? 

Just PM me the 16 digit number on the front of your bank card and the 3 digit security code on the signature strip on the back, and I'll get you joined up forthwith.

18 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Just PM me the 16 digit number on the front of your bank card and the 3 digit security code on the signature strip on the back, and I'll get you joined up forthwith.

I have already done it Eric .. check your PMs as I have sent his card number and security code so that you can put them in a safe place.

1 hour ago, Fior said:

Hello I'm new here.

Don’t listen to these brutish cunts, Fiona, I think you’ll do well here. 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Fior said:

Hello I'm new here.

Hej Thor, I'm new too but I keep it to myself.  Are you Danish?

1 hour ago, Fior said:

Hello I'm new here.

Another small matter is to careful about using this "spastic" word as there are a couple of "bungalow dwellers" on this site and they might get offended.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Why not join the campaign to have the ginger thug locked up? 

I just knew that the role of Head of Recruitment was right up your street.  Oh, please ensure to steer all Newbies towards my Donate button. 

Keep up the good work!

Admin. 

Edited by 'eavensabove
cc: Barclays: sort code: 98-666-452 Account Holder: Mr 'eavens A Bove

Guest luke swarm
5 hours ago, Fior said:

Hello I'm new here.

I agree, Stoke is admittedly a very dreary town and fighting certainly does not add to its lacklustre appeal, great first nom and excellent grammar by the way Fiory.   

11 hours ago, Fior said:

Hello I'm new here.

I fucking read this twice before I realized you were crapping on about some homosexual Cricketist.    At first glance I had this nomination down as being something about starting a fight in stoke town center on a Saturday night.    To be honest that would possibly have been a fucking shit load more enjoyable.    Up your game immediately you lazy twat or be fucked right royally off.  

16 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

I fucking read this twice before I realized you were crapping on about some homosexual Cricketist.    At first glance I had this nomination down as being something about starting a fight in stoke town center on a Saturday night.    To be honest that would possibly have been a fucking shit load more enjoyable.    Up your game immediately you lazy twat or be fucked right royally off.  

Mongy? 

Guest Erroreptile404
5 hours ago, Lord McCunty said:

Standard warm welcome to CC.

Seems it was rather appropriate considering the clusterfuck i've just seen from the weirdo.