CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who drink bleach

Guest Filthy Cunt

10 hours ago, Decimus said:

You're self-aware enough to realise that the kokoretsi quote was an homage to the absolutely awful fucking shit you knocked out during your 2014 Greek boat days.

As for Friday to Friday being six days, I'd suggest that you consult your shit-stained little faggot fingers and work out 1+1 before attempting to move on to bigger things.

Frank may be a little confused on days but his main premise is sound. I have to say, I was surprised when you popped up early in the evening. I was anticipating a much later time whether it would have been yesterday or 7 days hence. Flight catering for the package hols traveller usually return passengers on a flight that has offloaded a new batch from the same destination the previous week/fortnight. Your "I'm now going on holiday" post was uploaded at 12.32 pm. Now, one of the shortest UK-Greek gate to gate flight durations I can find (Corfu) is 3hr.10 mins. Factor in check-in, security, customs etc and travel from home and you would realistically be looking to be back home at 23.30 hrs at the earliest. Your "I'm back" post was time-stamped at 19.36.

11 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Frank may be a little confused on days but his main premise is sound. I have to say, I was surprised when you popped up early in the evening. I was anticipating a much later time whether it would have been yesterday or 7 days hence. Flight catering for the package hols traveller usually return passengers on a flight that has offloaded a new batch from the same destination the previous week/fortnight. Your "I'm now going on holiday" post was uploaded at 12.32 pm. Now, one of the shortest UK-Greek gate to gate flight durations I can find (Corfu) is 3hr.10 mins. Factor in check-in, security, customs etc and travel from home and you would realistically be looking to be back home at 23.30 hrs at the earliest. Your "I'm back" post was time-stamped at 19.36.

Now don't get me wrong, this all sounds very plausible to me when you put it like that. But hypothetically speaking, do you think that if I was making the whole thing up for whatever obscure reason, I would have factored all of this in to my subsequent fictitious return and posted a day or more after? I may bullshit for England, but I'm far from stupid.

All I'll say is I went and I came back, whether it was an all inclusive package as stated, custom, business, pleasure, personal or otherwise, I'll leave up to the fevered imaginations of Frank and anyone else who is interested. 

13 minutes ago, Decimus said:

All I'll say is I went and I came back, whether it was an all inclusive package as stated, custom, business, pleasure, personal or otherwise, I'll leave up to the fevered imaginations of Frank and anyone else who is interested. 

I believed you as soon as you said it had a kids' club.

54 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Now don't get me wrong, this all sounds very plausible to me when you put it like that. But hypothetically speaking, do you think that if I was making the whole thing up for whatever obscure reason, I would have factored all of this in to my subsequent fictitious return and posted a day or more after? I may bullshit for England, but I'm far from stupid.

Well, you say that but setting aside involuntary cooler periods and remembering the short time (5 minutes if we were lucky) spent on "sabbaticals", boycott protests, and other assorted flounces, its safe to say that you can't stay away, irrespective of where you really might or might not be. Why keep the "Decimus" brand out of sight unless you were squirreled away at some Haven Holiday Camp?

• Like 1

On 8/16/2018 at 10:04 PM, Cuntlicker said:

True story (ergo bullshit), I grew up around the corner from a family of first generation Jamiacans. I was friendly with one of the kids as we'd walk to school together and in return he'd give me a pair of his older sisters used panties by way of thanks (He also lived with his grandma so they might have been hers). He once admitted to me he tried to scrub himself with bleach to try and make himself white but to no avail and as a result he ended up in extreme pain.

Despite his screams when the ambulance arrived, I understand that at least the bathroom smelled nice.

Swings and roundabouts, eh?.

While Eric may have already exposed you as a plagiaristic shitcake, in just a few posts it appears you could be the most recent newcomer among a plethora of ant-brained minimum-wagers with any longevity. This aside, anyone who chooses the avatar of a notorious child rapist and suspected necrophiliac above literally millions of others puts themself on a pedestal for a ripe cunting. It begs the question: why?

24 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Well, you say that but setting aside involuntary cooler periods and remembering the short time (5 minutes if we were lucky) spent on "sabbaticals", boycott protests, and other assorted flounces, its safe to say that you can't stay away, irrespective of where you really might or might not be. Why keep the "Decimus" brand out of sight unless you were squirreled away at some Haven Holiday Camp?

I'd say that I spend no more time on here than your good self or a core group of ten or more others, our respective post counts aside, you're invariably logged on whenever I appear.

As for the other matter, I'm afraid that if you're looking to add my scalp to Monumental's, you're going to be sorely disappointed. Beyond this post, I'm not going to respond to anything else on the subject when I have no chance of proving it short of posting a video of me trapsing around some desolate foreign shit hole calling out the username of a member of a niche website. I'm fine with you not believing me.

13 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'd say that I spend no more time on here than your good self or a core group of ten or more others, our respective post counts aside, you're invariably logged on whenever I appear.

As for the other matter, I'm afraid that if you're looking to add my scalp to Monumental's, you're going to be sorely disappointed. Beyond this post, I'm not going to respond to anything else on the subject when I have no chance of proving it short of posting a video of me trapsing around some desolate foreign shit hole calling out the username of a member of a niche website. I'm fine with you not believing me.

I did miscalculate the days. The point I was trying to make is that you need.. we need.. a holiday away from fucking decimus and co.

46 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Stop Whining

woman-slapping-man1.jpg

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 hours ago, Bertie Biceps said:

What does it feel like to be the man who destroyed Wizz's last vestiges of credibility?

Credibility?  You are the last cunt that has a right to mention credibility, mr. 3 ID's and counting.  

Baws never had any, except for perhaps the irrelevant record keeper of absolute insignificant trivia that only only the completely sad and lost in life find important, like yourself.

Glad to see you aren't bothered Pen!  LMAO.  I really twisted your pair of second hand fanny rag knickers.  If anybody has been destroyed here, it's you.  Please do, keep following me everywhere like a lost fucking dog.

21 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Credibility?  You are the last cunt that has a right to mention credibility, mr. 3 ID's and counting.  

Baws never had any, except for perhaps the irrelevant record keeper of absolute insignificant trivia that only only the completely sad and lost in life find important, like yourself.

Glad to see you aren't bothered Pen!  LMAO.  I really twisted your pair of second hand fanny rag knickers.  If anybody has been destroyed here, it's you.  Please do, keep following me everywhere like a lost fucking dog.

You're certainly bothered enough to make this 3 million word response 😂 😂 

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Bertie Biceps said:

You're certainly bothered enough to make this 3 million word response 😂 😂 

Just like in life, your word counting ability is a complete and utter failure.

Keep up the fine work, fuckwit!  Baws will soon be along to comfort you with a cricket bat up your arse.  Careful to not let it pry your head loose.  

24 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I know you won’t take this to heart, wiz, but I think there might be something amiss upstairs in that thick fucking head of yours. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Frank said:

I know you won’t take this to heart, wiz, but I think there might be something amiss upstairs in that thick fucking head of yours. 

Pot Kettle Black, Frank.

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Frank said:

You’re so excitable all the time.. like a nervous lost child that nobody wants to take in. Take a breath and look at the shit you’re coming out with. Christ!

If only there was a voice function for this.  You'd find my response so monotone, it would disappoint you to death.  You so look forward to posting something along the lines of somebody being ever so worked up about anything you say.  I can assure you, the only thing you could post (or somebody could post for you) is your obituary.  Now that would be cause celebré

34 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Credibility? Baws never had any...

im.jpg?resize=307,265

“Credibility comprises the objective and subjective components of the believability of a source or message. Credibility has two key components: trustworthiness and expertise.”

So, when I say you've always been the most boring cunt on here, that’s credible; whereas anything out of your mouth is just so much shite.

5 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

If only there was a voice function for this.  You'd find my response so monotone, it would disappoint you to death.  You so look forward to posting something along the lines of somebody being ever so worked up about anything you say.  I can assure you, the only thing you could post (or somebody could post for you) is your obituary.  Now that would be cause celebré

This doesn't mean what you obviously think it means either, you stupid, stupid, stupid fucking cunt.

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

im.jpg?resize=307,265

“Credibility comprises the objective and subjective components of the believability of a source or message. Credibility has two key components: trustworthiness and expertise.”

So, when I say you've always been the most boring cunt on here, that’s credible; whereas anything out of your mouth is just so much shite.

That's a bit of a "flavour of the week" statement.  I'm sure by the end of the day, some other cunt will draw this exact same tedious, recycled comment from ages past.  

ZERO credibility.  You've probably plagiarized Frank with that very sentiment.  

You hold all the charm, originality and desirability of an Auschwitz oven repairman in Tel Aviv. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

This doesn't mean what you obviously think it means either, you stupid, stupid, stupid fucking cunt.

blah, blah, blah....gobshite fucking cunt, STFU.  A death that would draw much attention or controversy......fitting here on teh corner for a cunt who has been so influential in the past, but has fallen from such lofty heights.  A goal you can aspire to reach.