CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts whos lower teeth are in front of the upper teeth

Neil

Guest Hector
On 8/16/2018 at 9:33 AM, Neil said:

Graham Swann is a prime example of this,hideous cunts who should have been drowned at birth.

This should read: Cunts who can't see their own (k)nob due to layers of blubber and fucking lard should be drowned at birth.

Piss wank fuck shit arse fuck off

Guest Hector
1 hour ago, Iam Ape said:

What the fuck is this nonsense? Cretin.

Mrs bought me lunch in Wetherspoon's today, Ape. What with one thing and another, I erred on the side of caution and had a few. On the way home I bought some more. Lovely fucking jubbley.  Remind me to call you an utter fucking arsewipe when I've sobered up you silly old bastard. Oh, one other thing, they open on Sundays. Thought you might like to know.

11 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You fucking love 'Time Bandits' don't you? 

That cunt in the picture played 'Grouty' in Porridge.

It's where young snowy was first introduced to the brilliance of Terry Gilliam, my old man was an avid monty python fan and the old cunt would put the holy grail on Sundays every vist we went to his,holy grail,burnt chips in the deep fat fryer he hasn't changed the oil out  for six years,adds to the flavour he would say,and some burnt to the crisp chicken,kids now days don't know how lucky they our. Spoilt cunts.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Snowy said:

It's where young snowy was first introduced to the brilliance of Terry Gilliam, my old man was an avid monty python fan and the old cunt would put the holy grail on Sundays every vist we went to his,holy grail,burnt chips in the deep fat fryer he hasn't changed the oil out  for six years,adds to the flavour he would say,and some burnt to the crisp chicken,kids now days don't know how lucky they our. Spoilt cunts.

Shut up and fuck off. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Frank said:

Fuck off. 

Here he is, the Thomas Cook tour rep!

I'm no detective, but putting two and two together, your detailed and studious knowledge of the UK holiday industry, coupled with your frequent trips over the channel, heavily indicates you run a kids club in France for some low end tour operator.

Either do a video or fuck off.

29 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm no detective, but putting two and two together, your detailed and studious knowledge of the UK holiday industry, coupled with your frequent trips over the channel, heavily indicates you run a kids club in France for some low end tour operator.

You can't slag off poor old frank in a bid to deflect the utter cunt you made of yourself of late. Even your clique boyfriends are disgusted with your lies and stupidity. 

We're waiting

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Don’t get excited.. no one cares where you’ve been or why you’re so desperate to return to all of this. I was politely requesting an explanation as to why you fabricated a 6 day all-inclusive holiday to Greece. 

20 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You can't slag off poor old frank in a bid to deflect the utter cunt you made of yourself of late. Even your clique boyfriends are disgusted with your lies and stupidity. 

We're waiting

Stay out of this, Tim, you look like a fucking tramp and undoubtedly stink to high heaven. Go back to whatever idiots guide to Lepidopeterology you were stumbling through this morning before you tried to play with the adults.

13 minutes ago, Frank said:

Don’t get excited.. no one cares where you’ve been or why you’re so desperate to return to all of this. I was politely requesting an explanation as to why you fabricated a 6 day all-inclusive holiday to Greece. 

You've had your explanation, don't expect me to Alf out on you just because you're incapable of counting to seven.

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Shut up and fuck off. 

I'm travelling to Manchester today to see a concert Frank,the thought did cross my mind that I will walk through the town filming random strangers asking for Manky,but apart from being a narcissist like you I realised I'm not a sad bald spangly cunt and no one cares,so I won't bother,suck my dick there's a a good chap.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Stay out of this, Tim, you look like a fucking tramp and undoubtedly stink to high heaven. Go back to whatever idiots guide to Lepidopeterology you were stumbling through this morning before you tried to play with the adults.

If you did go to Greece you'll be able to explain how you coped with leaving your beshitted arse paper in the bin to stink up the place for a few days and tell us all what Greek spunk tastes like? (You can't compare it to franks, he's not really Greek)

2 minutes ago, Snowy said:

I'm travelling to Manchester today to see a concert Frank,the thought did cross my mind that I will walk through the town filming random strangers asking for Manky,but apart from being a narcissist like you I realised I'm not a sad bald spangly cunt and no one cares,so I won't bother,suck my dick there's a a good chap.

He's a tour rep for Thomas Cook. Imagine taking your kids on holiday and dropping them off at the children's club, only to be faced with that suspect looking cunt plucking baa baa black sheep on his guitar. I'd certainly want to know if he'd undergone a full DBS check.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

You've had your explanation, don't expect me to Alf out on you just because you're incapable of counting to seven.

No, I don’t expect you to ‘Alf out’. Roops has already outlined our recent software investment that guarantees to out obsessive multi wankers. I know exactly where you’ve been, but why the J Bull character? What’s in it for you?

Guest Alfie Noakes
14 minutes ago, Decimus said:

"Alf out", fuck, seriously? LOL.

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 minute ago, Frank said:

No, I don’t expect you to ‘Alf out’. Roops has already outlined our recent software investment that guarantees to out obsessive multi wankers. I know exactly where you’ve been, but why the J Bull character? What’s in it for you?

I am going on a 3 day trip to my front garden next week frank, there is no place like home. 

download.jpeg.dcfa8ef879312b25248d99e74dcebd91.jpeg

47 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

We're waiting

I might be coming to Stroud next week Timbo .. any chance of a meet up in the local 'spoons? .. I will buy an extra portion of chips for you.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Frank said:

There was nothing wrong with Proper's previous detection technology...P.

10 minutes ago, Bertie Biceps said:

I might be coming to Stroud next week Timbo .. any chance of a meet up in the local 'spoons? .. I will buy an extra portion of chips for you.

I don't meet strange blokes who've spent the last 5 years pretending to be an old woman, in chavy pubs. I've got an opticians appointment in Stroud that day so look out for the pony tail

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
On Thursday, August 16, 2018 at 7:52 PM, luke swarm said:

There are a lot of insensitive and shallow people on this site and its disappointing that cunts have chosen to be so hurtful against females with this slight imperfection in their features. Shame on you.

Besides the benefits for the sensitive area under ones bellend benefits greatly from this charming and much undervalued facial feature.

Plus, she's less likely to dribble any love juice down her chin.