CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts whos lower teeth are in front of the upper teeth

Neil

Guest Wizardsleeve
47 minutes ago, Neil said:

Graham Swann is a prime example of this,hideous cunts who should have been drowned at birth.

I have a theory about him and his ilk.  They were raised by gender surgery rejects and nipple confusion caused their lower jaw to protrude.  

I bet Bubba and Bertie ave the same problem.  Same solution would cure them, as well.

Guest luke swarm
15 minutes ago, nocti said:

I always thought Kiera Knightley had a bit of lantern jaw going on. It's probably the only thing that's stopped me shagging her to be honest.

There are a lot of insensitive and shallow people on this site and its disappointing that cunts have chosen to be so hurtful against females with this slight imperfection in their features. Shame on you.

Besides the benefits for the sensitive area under ones bellend benefits greatly from this charming and much undervalued facial feature.

2 hours ago, luke swarm said:

There are a lot of insensitive and shallow people on this site and its disappointing that cunts have chosen to be so hurtful against females with this slight imperfection in their features. Shame on you.

Besides the benefits for the sensitive area under ones bellend benefits greatly from this charming and much undervalued facial feature.

They often say that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, Swarmers, and less often that one man's looker is another man's bulimic John Kerry with eye shadow.

Guest DrCunt
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Far right:

"my naym iz Harrvee. I like to eet fernitcher. I get a new daddee evrey year, and wen I do, mummy gettes a new telee show!

I fukkd my doggy"

Savage! Have a like.

7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Far right:

"my naym iz Harrvee. I like to eet fernitcher. I get a new daddee evrey year, and wen I do, mummy gettes a new telee show!

I fukkd my doggy"

Funnily enough I was just watching Frankie Boyle saying "The only reason Jordan married Alex Reid was that he was the only one strong enough to stop Harvey raping her" and that "following their divorce there has been a bitter custody battle over him but unfortunately one of them has got to keep him"

I too have a defective spade after the handle snapped yesterday whilst digging the garden.

2 minutes ago, Neil said:

Funnily enough I was just watching Frankie Boyle saying "The only reason Jordan married Alex Reid was that he was the only one strong enough to stop Harvey raping her" and that "following their divorce there has been a bitter custody battle over him but unfortunately one of them has got to keep him"

I too have a defective spade after the handle snapped yesterday whilst digging the garden.

Would Jordan make your sausage list, Neil? 

(I’d recommend a hose down with the Karcher and some antibiotics first). 

Guest luke swarm
11 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Would Jordan make your sausage list, Neil? 

(I’d recommend a hose down with the Karcher and some antibiotics first). 

and maybe a good scrub down for Jordan as well.

Guest luke swarm
18 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Another working class weekend for wankers in Wolverhampton arrives.

lol.

I see that you managed to get a weekend saver return from Chester to Wolves then Pinky. Stay safe as its a jungle out there in the Mander Centre.