CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The British Beard and Moustache Championships

Prints Harry

54 minutes ago, Bertie Biceps said:

So what exactly do these cunts do to win? .. Do they walk through walls of fire and jump through flaming hoops?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6074121/Hundreds-don-eccentric-costumes-compete-British-Beard-Moustache-championships.html

4F2FB7B100000578-6074121-image-a-50_1534

What do they win?

I'd have thought the answer was obvious.

A further and wider opportunity to demonstrate their manifest narcissism to an already-bored public.

The self-awareness of these show offs has no beginning

14 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

What do they win?

I'd have thought the answer was obvious.

A further and wider opportunity to demonstrate their manifest narcissism to an already-bored public.

The self-awareness of these show offs has no beginning

And what do they do for living as who would employ them. There is a local "tapper" (spare any change merchant) with a mohican hair cut cunt and a spikey beard who says that he find a job in spite of trying .. I suggested that he get rid of his beard and funny hairdo and he then started whinging about that infringing his human rights.

1 minute ago, Bertie Biceps said:

And what do they do for living as who would employ them. There is a local "tapper" (spare any change merchant) with a mohican hair cut cunt and a spikey beard who says that he find a job in spite of trying .. I suggested that he get rid of his beard and funny hairdo and he then started whinging about that infringing his human rights.

Facial tattoos - that's another one.

You want to live outside of the accepted norms of society? Fair play to you but don't start bitching when society starts treating you with indifference when it looks at your shithouse CV

10 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Facial tattoos - that's another one.

You want to live outside of the accepted norms of society? Fair play to you but don't start bitching when society starts treating you with indifference when it looks at your shithouse CV

There is also a local woman who goes around with four dogs .. two of them in a pushchair. I asked her what she did for a living .. she said that she couldn't work because she was a "full time mummy" to her dogs.

3 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Did you win any prizes, Gyps?

The emasculation of the nation's hipsters and biker gangs is complete. Gyppo walked all categories and received an additional lifetime achievement award for the hairiness of her gooch, wiping the floor with her nearest competitors, a silverback lowland gorilla, Dave Lee Travers and Mrs. Roops.

8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

The emasculation of the nation's hipsters and biker gangs is complete. Gyppo walked all categories and received an additional lifetime achievement award for the hairiness of her gooch, wiping the floor with her nearest competitors, a silverback lowland gorilla, Dave Lee Travers and Mrs. Roops.

Laffin 

panzerknacker 

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

How the fucking hell can this have become big business on the back of a moronic mindset that has spawned a mass of these pig thick, gormless incompetent young men? Small dick syndrome is one guess ( Arthut never grows a beard ), sheer egomnia, who knows who spawns it. But bearded buffoons are lucrative fools. Don't bother talking to noe. You'll get a series of trendy grunts and gestures or that "Hey Guys" crap we all hear. I'm not generalising because they are fucking all over society. How do we send men like this to war? Fuking joke.

13 hours ago, Decimus said:

...despite fitting a merkin made from your scalp.

Guest Wizardsleeve
13 minutes ago, scotty said:

Possibly the worst film ever made..... 

Can Heironymus Merkin Ever Forget Mercy Humppe and Find True Happiness?

I'm not making that up, this horrific abortion actually exists. 

Is that one of Fend's select nunsploitation extravaganzas?

17 minutes ago, scotty said:

Possibly the worst film ever made..... 

Can Heironymus Merkin Ever Forget Mercy Humppe and Find True Happiness?

I'm not making that up, this horrific abortion actually exists. 

Possibly one of finest films and certainly the best political satrire made was Dr Strangelove which had Peter Sellers playing President Merkin Muffley.

8 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Possibly one of finest films and certainly the best political satrire made was Dr Strangelove which had Peter Sellers playing President Merkin Muffley.

One of my all time favourites, roops. Sellers was superb in each of the three parts he played, and the script was razor sharp. Brilliant film.

Guest Erroreptile404
10 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Dr Punkape or how i learned to stop swallowing and love the cock