CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Noirs with tattoos

Guest N/A

Guest judgetwi
On 8/28/2018 at 5:07 PM, Iam Ape said:

I seriously believe this mon was fabricated purely so the could use his favourite racist term: noirs.

Indeed. It’s not a term you would associate with a hardman northerner, even one who, through his own hard work and endeavour, has become “much richer than yo’”. In fact it’s difficult to imagine that such a rich cunt would have been anywhere near a tattooed black person. 

I wonder if anybody has considered the possibility that this cunt is a lying fucking fantasist?

On 8/31/2018 at 12:26 AM, judgetwi said:

Indeed. It’s not a term you would associate with a hardman northerner, even one who, through his own hard work and endeavour, has become “much richer than yo’”. In fact it’s difficult to imagine that such a rich cunt would have been anywhere near a tattooed black person. 

I wonder if anybody has considered the possibility that this cunt is a lying fucking fantasist?

Ahhhh I see you are indeed from the Roops camp.  Your style of writing also suggests you may actually be Mrs Roops in another profile, as your text is soo fucking bent and gay.   It is well documented that indeed Iam a northern monkey done good.  I was brought up when my mum was sick in the shit hole that is the Oldham area. Which famously was sung by Stoke City fans as being a town full of pak#s.  There is also a large contingent of noirs with tattoos.  So iam indeed adiquately aware and exposed to such fucking shit and fully experienced on the topic of the nomination.  You continuation of being “rattled” by the finding of Cotswoldgate make me think you must be Roops, as she got fucked badly by losing that debate.  So it must be you Roops, either that or you are Roops, ugly, thicker brother.    But I doubt Roop would have a brother that lived.   

Guest judgetwi

I don’t do multi profiles. I am not Mrs Roops or related to her. I’ve just identified you as a pathetic little internet braggart. It seems fucking obvious to me but maybe i’m smarter than I thought? 

What do you think sad boy?

18 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

I don’t do multi profiles. I am not Mrs Roops or related to her. I’ve just identified you as a pathetic little internet braggart. It seems fucking obvious to me but maybe i’m smarter than I thought? 

What do you think sad boy?

I’m the only genuine article on here. You can trust me, J. 😉 

Guest judgetwi
43 minutes ago, Frank said:

I’m the only genuine article on here. You can trust me, J. 😉 

Frank,  you may be a lying fucking fantasist but at least you’ve got balls and a certain way about you which I find amusing occasionally. However, you have nothing to say , just a load of braggadocio. Every post you make is about YOU, Are you Lily Allen by any chance? 

Katie Price?

On 9/1/2018 at 8:09 AM, Monumental cunt said:

Ahhhh I see you are indeed from the Roops camp.  Your style of writing also suggests you may actually be Mrs Roops in another profile, as your text is soo fucking bent and gay.   It is well documented that indeed Iam a northern monkey done good.  I was brought up when my mum was sick in the shit hole that is the Oldham area. Which famously was sung by Stoke City fans as being a town full of pak#s.  There is also a large contingent of noirs with tattoos.  So iam indeed adiquately aware and exposed to such fucking shit and fully experienced on the topic of the nomination.  You continuation of being “rattled” by the finding of Cotswoldgate make me think you must be Roops, as she got fucked badly by losing that debate.  So it must be you Roops, either that or you are Roops, ugly, thicker brother.    But I doubt Roop would have a brother that lived.   

Are you Sean5302? The bullshiting and rasismsic is very similar . 🙄🤔

43 minutes ago, Wybunbury Bertie said:

Are you Sean5302? The bullshiting and rasismsic is very similar . 🙄🤔

No.  The sentiment is shared by a lot of white folk who have actually experienced the huge influx of immigrant shit.  Not the experience of upper middle class cunts who’s only interaction with immigrants is nanny.   Did nanny treat you when she took you out to play with Tarquinius in the park?    

On 9/2/2018 at 12:58 AM, judgetwi said:

Frank,  you may be a lying fucking fantasist but at least you’ve got balls and a certain way about you which I find amusing occasionally. However, you have nothing to say , just a load of braggadocio. Every post you make is about YOU, Are you Lily Allen by any chance? 

Katie Price?

More like Lilly Savage.