CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Noirs with tattoos

Guest N/A

I was watching the Telly this weekend and noticed several high profile noirs have got a full sleeve, I think they refer to it as, when a youth has his arm crayoned.   In particular I find this passing fashion fucking ugly and low rent. However it passes into the fucking ridiculous when the blacks have their arms tattooed.  What’s the fucking point?  It’s like trying to sketch onto a brass rubbing with the same pencil.   These cunts must spend thousands on crayoning their bodies and yet no one can fucking see anything.  I noticed Terry Henry the footbalist has actually got both arms crayoned, which I find out of character for what I thought was a more sensible chap.  Unfortunately he is now relegated to being a fucking French, Renault driving, chav, with two arms that look like they have been badly burnt in a bonfire as a child. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

While we're on the subject. Do cowboys have tattoos with regular ink? I believe it is referred to as Indian ink, which I can't imagine goes down to well.

I'll get my stetson.

MikeD is dead. Long live MikeD

Edited by Drew P Pissflaps
Poncey apostrophe wanted an appearance

2 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

This will be listed in the annals of the Bawsoleum as the worst nom of the century.

I've already dispatched Mike Tyson to MC's country pile. He's planning to arrive at night so MC won't see him coming.

• Like 1

Guest Ollyboro
46 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I've already dispatched Mike Tyson to MC's country pile. He's planning to arrive at night so MC won't see him coming.

MC rarely sees anybody coming (insert own blindfold/bukkake gag - ooer, missus).

5 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Fucking dreadful nomination.

You are fucking dreadful.  It’s an observation. Nothing more.  If a black comedian came out with it, everyone would fucking laugh their BBC bollocks off and give it a Fringe Award.   You are such a fucking tiresome cunt

5 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

This will be listed in the annals of the Bawsoleum as the worst nom of the century.

You must like BBC.

and I don’t mean the outdated out of touch television broadcaster.

5 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

While we're on the subject. Do cowboys have tattoos with regular ink? I believe it is referred to as Indian ink, which I can't imagine goes down to well.

I'll get my stetson.

MikeD is dead. Long live MikeD

You can’t call it Indian ink.... Stickers will have a fucking fit.  You are being rascist.    Despite it just being a NAME.  He’s such a cunt.

scared of his own millennialist shadow 

4 hours ago, Iam Ape said:

Fuck off and read some books on astrophysics, you deluded dunce.

I bet Punk is right though.  You have crayon all over your chav body don’t you Ape.

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

He’s a good lad mike t.  Someone said he’s got a fucking massive tattoo on his face, but I can’t see it. 

2 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

MC rarely sees anybody coming (insert own blindfold/bukkake gag - ooer, missus).

Olly.  I have sincerely enjoyed your company on here over the past couple of years. However it has come to my attention that you are now a soppy cunt and the only one on here with a real photo on their profile. Fuck off.

1 hour ago, Monumental cunt said:

Olly.  I have sincerely enjoyed your company on here over the past couple of years. However it has come to my attention that you are now a soppy cunt and the only one on here with a real photo on their profile. Fuck off.

You seem lively tonight, MC. Have you recently celebrated another lucrative deal? I can envisage you now, fervently prancing around your bespoke kitchen like Boycie, cracking open more bottles of ALDI Prosecco as you impress your Thai wife with your latest pub outfit for next weekend's vicars & tarts piss-up. Nouveau riche cunt.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Wolfie said:

You seem lively tonight, MC. Have you recently celebrated another lucrative deal? I can envisage you now, fervently prancing around your bespoke kitchen like Boycie, cracking open more bottles of ALDI Prosecco as you impress your Thai wife with your latest pub outfit for next weekend's vicars & tarts piss-up. Nouveau riche cunt.

Actually, your words are closer to the truth than you might think.   All except the Aldi thing, it’s a hiddious place. Never step foot in such a shit hole. Tesco  finest is more my style and it’s not vicars and tarts, it’s the village Random Supper Party.  Where you are randomly sent around the village on a four course meal, to various houses of people you do not know, with other people you do not know.    It’s so you get to know other cunts in the village and be able to ignore them on purpose in the future rather than by accident.   As for the deal, well the end of the three year lock in expired yesterday.  The final swap over of all staff to the new company structure is formalized between now and November.  Not that Roops thinks this is real because she’s a fucking thick cunt who forgets she lost the arguement of Cotswoldgate.  I pick up another chunk of cash.  So we celebrated with a nice meal From farmfoods, washed down with Artic Roll  to splash out a bit.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 8/27/2018 at 9:08 PM, Monumental cunt said:

I was watching the Telly this weekend and noticed several high profile noirs have got a full sleeve, I think they refer to it as, when a youth has his arm crayoned.   In particular I find this passing fashion fucking ugly and low rent. However it passes into the fucking ridiculous when the blacks have their arms tattooed.  What’s the fucking point?  It’s like trying to sketch onto a brass rubbing with the same pencil.   These cunts must spend thousands on crayoning their bodies and yet no one can fucking see anything.  I noticed Terry Henry the footbalist has actually got both arms crayoned, which I find out of character for what I thought was a more sensible chap.  Unfortunately he is now relegated to being a fucking French, Renault driving, chav, with two arms that look like they have been badly burnt in a bonfire as a child. 

I never gave the topic much consideration, but upon a moment of reflective thought, what's the fucking point to it?  It's like one of the buffoons suddenly thought he'd take up getting a sun tan.  They should have been happy with their iron brand, and left it alone.  

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 8/28/2018 at 2:08 AM, Monumental cunt said:

Loads of likes on this one. Have you no clue yet about what does and does not float cunts boats? 

18 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Loads of likes on this one. Have you no clue yet about what does and does not float cunts boats? 

Who gives a flying fuck what you cunts like?