CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Fetishisation of Coffee

Jiggerycock

8 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Watch out, you’re getting dangerously close to being on the receiving end of a totally empty threat from MC to never mention his family again.

Only if it’s breaking a rule and the person doing it is Admin, welsh, ginger and a fucking cunt.  I take umbridge with admin taking liberties.

On 9/2/2018 at 10:18 PM, Wybunbury Bertie said:

Did you watch The Terrific Adventures Of The Terrible Ten?

No but I once watched a gonzo film where Amanda from Oz took on ten black men.  Cum to think of it, they were the Terrible Ten !

On 9/2/2018 at 10:22 AM, southerncunt said:

You have a mother? If you did, she obviously didn't bother enrolling you in school. 

Your whore of a mother obviously didn’t keep off crack long enough to be able to keep the pressure applied on the pillow to your face when you were a baby in the cot.  Shame she passed out before you.   What is the Australian equivalent of Banardos?  Did they arse fuck you to sleep every night in care?  Are you scarred?  Do you still piss the bed?   Is your only means of making a living wanking old men off into your mouth in the toilets?  Did you miss school?  Did you stand in the corner? Were you the village idiot?  Is it hard to pick just one fucking idiot in a country full of idiots?  Are you pretend hard, like all cunts from that shit hole?  Are you a fucking fat, think, socially inept, boring fucking cunt?   Of course you are, you are Australian.  

1 minute ago, Monumental cunt said:

Your whore of a mother obviously didn’t keep off crack long enough to be able to keep the pressure applied on the pillow to your face when you were a baby in the cot.  Shame she passed out before you.   What is the Australian equivalent of Banardos?  Did they arse fuck you to sleep every night in care?  Are you scarred?  Do you still piss the bed?   Is your only means of making a living wanking old men off into your mouth in the toilets?  Did you miss school?  Did you stand in the corner? Were you the village idiot?  Is it hard to pick just one fucking idiot in a country full of idiots?  Are you pretend hard, like all cunts from that shit hole?  Are you a fucking fat, think, socially inept, boring fucking cunt?   Of course you are, you are Australian.  

Richie Benaud was ok. "Morning viewers". 

Guest Bill Stickers
5 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Reported for abuse of family members, and implications of noncery.

See you next quarter.

7 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

622 from 2096. Pretty shit ratio there, old son.

Shit like the above is why. You have the hate, but not the wit to make it entertaining. I’d ask you to try harder, but as I’ve stated before, this really is the best you can do. 

Don’t worry though, ereptile with slither along shortly and give a like. He’s at your level.

12 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Only if it’s breaking a rule and the person doing it is Admin, welsh, ginger and a fucking cunt.  I take umbridge with admin taking liberties.

I've heard enough of your cobblers for 48 hours. I think Mrs Roops has shown much patience with you. Presently, you are unbearable.

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, Admin said:

Fucking rich.

Proper, let go of the past. Since I was placed in special correctional measures for eight months last year, I've been the model of restraint.

Besides, I quite like Mrs. Roops these days. She single handedly destroyed Ding in one thread, as far as I'm concerned she's a hero and saint.

36 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Proper, let go of the past. Since I was placed in special correctional measures for eight months last year, I've been the model of restraint.

Besides, I quite like Mrs. Roops these days. She single handedly destroyed Ding in one thread, as far as I'm concerned she's a hero and saint.

Only because there aren't any Ding's left. 

I'll have to cobble something together.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Admin said:

I've heard enough of your cobblers for 48 hours. I think Mrs Roops has shown much patience with you. Presently, you are unbearable.

I take umbrage with this.

48 hours is fucking lenient.

The only people who get shorter sentences than that are Asian grooming gangs (at least in MCs warped little mind).

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

{Opens the Thesaurus at 'Rimming' and begins writing....}

20 hours ago, Decimus said:

...Besides, I quite like Mrs. Roops these days. She single handedly destroyed Ding in one thread, as far as I'm concerned she's a hero and saint.

Thanks. Whilst I don't wish to appear ungrateful, I'm not entirely convinced of your epiphany. Time will tell, I guess...

On 9/4/2018 at 11:25 AM, Mrs Roops said:

Fortunately, your "umbrage" is as potent as a eunuch's stiffy.

I’d like to see your face if you tried to take it up the wrong un !   I’d be gentle of course, like a real gentleman.  Before I fucking destroyed your flabby welsh arse hole.

youd like that I’m sure, being welsh.

On 9/4/2018 at 8:30 AM, southerncunt said:

622 from 2096. Pretty shit ratio there, old son.

Shit like the above is why. You have the hate, but not the wit to make it entertaining. I’d ask you to try harder, but as I’ve stated before, this really is the best you can do. 

Don’t worry though, ereptile with slither along shortly and give a like. He’s at your level.

Wow you really think you are the shit don’t you.  Just remember all Australians are fucking crims.  Now fuck off.

On 9/4/2018 at 6:28 AM, William T.D. Stickers said:

Reported for abuse of family members, and implications of noncery.

See you next quarter.

It’s true though.

hello cunt I’m back.

On 9/4/2018 at 12:35 PM, Admin said:

Ohhh another fucking admin cunt.  What for this time? Do tell.