CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Christine Blasey Ford

Witheredscrote

6 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

What I’d like to know is why this fucking nonsense is being treated as a major news event in this country. Personally I couldn’t give a fuck about any of it.

Well Ape, maybe, just maybe, it's just a bit more interesting than Tesco, and helicopters.  Lol lol

Edited by Witheredscrote
1437 likes removed by a cunt

5 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Fuck off Eric, I'm not in the mood

Tough fucking shit. You're in charge of the Cartel for the next few months. I can't be expected to maintain a dominant leaderboard position and control that pack of fucking spaztards at the same time. 

Dont forget to clear out Eavensabove's litter tray.

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Tough fucking shit. You're in charge of the Cartel for the next few months. I can't be expected to maintain a dominant leaderboard position and control that pack of fucking spaztards at the same time. 

Best clear it with the Polydactyl Caister dweller, and all his multi's.  Oh, and Bibble the grass.

Edited by Witheredscrote
1437 likes removed by a controlling cunt

10 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Burn it and leave 'eaven's on the tray.

Guest Bill Stickers
14 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Eric, I think it’s time to put the cartel narrative to bed.

It hasn’t caught on, it’s complete shit.

If all this shite happened thirty-forty years ago, why the fuck are they dredgiing it up now?

Couldn't be because there's money to be made from retro molestation, could it?

If that's the case, the Catholic church owes me a £1.000.000, just for thinking about me when I was a choirboy.