CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

University “Sex Work” cunts

Earl of Punkape

3 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Your priorities are off, young Cooze.  The only time the colour should matter is when it's a clotted mess of blood and or shit.  At least with these rainbow dyes, she's putting in a little effort to say, "I'm fun, bugger me senseless!!"

I've taken the liberty of PMing this request to punkers and he'll be walking up your garden path shortly with a worrying absence of any lube.

Here to help

Guest Wizardsleeve
9 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I've taken the liberty of PMing this request to punkers and he'll be walking up your garden path shortly with a worrying absence of any lube.

Here to help

Fantastic, I can test the quality of my new golf clubs on this thick skull.  

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Im sure you would, Eric, but whether she would shag you back or simply rip your spine out through your navel is an altogether different question. 

Truth be told 'Baws, I'm willing to risk it. Jennifer Lawrence rates a 3 on the finger scale. And only cunts familiar with the the criminally underrated 'The Last Boy Scout' will get that reference.

5 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

You’ve chosen to avoid answering my question, deciding instead to post a thinly-veiled accusation of paedophillia. Are you some kind of retard?

Small chopper... 🚁🚁🚁🚁🚁🚁🚁🚁🚁🚁🚁🚁🚁🚁🚁🚁🚁🚁🚁🚁🚁🚁🚁🚁🚁🚁🚁🚁🚁🚁🚁🚁🚁🚁🚁🚁🚁🚁🚁🚁🚁🚁