CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

University “Sex Work” cunts

Earl of Punkape

Brighton “university” has insisted it is not promoting prostitution after a sex workers' support group was given a stall at its freshers' fair.

The Sex Workers' Outreach Project (Swop) was included in the event for new students at the University of Brighton (Twinned with Sodom and Gomorrah) last week.

Feminist campaigner Julie Bindel called the decision "beyond disgraceful".

But student union president Tomi Ibukun said it was there to provide support rather than to advocate sex work and would be supplying condoms as well.

A university spokesman said it would be "exploring the matter further" with the union to fully understand the aims of inviting Swop to attend.

He added: "We would like to make it clear that the university does not promote sex work as an option to students."

Why the fuck are they offering a support service then ?

Cunts.

Fuck off.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lord Punkape said:

Brighton “university” has insisted it is not promoting prostitution after a sex workers' support group was given a stall at its freshers' fair.

The Sex Workers' Outreach Project (Swop) was included in the event for new students at the University of Brighton (Twinned with Sodom and Gomorrah) last week.

But student union president Tomi Ibukun said it was there to provide support rather than to advocate sex work and would be supplying condoms as well.

A university spokesman said it would be "exploring the matter further" with the union to fully understand the aims of inviting Swop to attend.

He added: "We would like to make it clear that the university does not promote sex work as an option to students."

Cunts.

Fuck off.

This matter is too complex for your stunted intellect to grasp. Go and take a nap.

1 minute ago, Lord Punkape said:

Cunts.

Fuck off.

Student union president Tomi Ibukun?

sounds like the type of ethnic, entitled cunt who, after studying sociology and human rights, and learning of the past injustices of segregation and apartheid, chooses to campaign for 'black only safe spaces' and calls the police every time a white person looks at them.

the racist fucking cunt.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lord Punkape said:

Cunts.

Fuck off.

Don't knock it punkers, @William T.D. Stickers is proud to publicise his "uni" time at every fucking opportunity. He's less keen to tell all that he paid is course fees by sucking off the local truck drivers for a fiver a pop, pardon the pun. He paid off his student loan quick time when he moved to Portsmouth near the navy base

What a wretched fucking poof

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, Lord Punkape said:

Cunts.

Fuck off.

They rejected your low offer, didn't they Punkers?  That alone makes them cunts...there was a time they greedy diseased social inepts would take any offer....even from a raging homosexual like you.  I'm afraid you will need to polish a few more "shoes" in the mens change room at the golf club to pay for their services.

21 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Clique be damned, this is spot on. I bet the stingy slag still tries to wave his NUT card at illiterate Nando's employees, the vile Van Wilder cunt.

The fact that he uses the word 'Uni', has revealed much, and none of it good. I bet he's got those wooden napkin rings in his earlobes.

• Like 2

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Don't knock it punkers, @William T.D. Stickers is proud to publicise his "uni" time at every fucking opportunity. He's less keen to tell all that he paid is course fees by sucking off the local truck drivers for a fiver a pop, pardon the pun. He paid off his student loan quick time when he moved to Portsmouth near the navy base

What a wretched fucking poof

56 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Clique be damned, this is spot on. I bet the stingy slag still tries to wave his NUT card at illiterate Nando's employees, the vile Van Wilder cunt.

32 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The fact that he uses the word 'Uni', has revealed much, and none of it good. I bet he's got those wooden napkin rings in his earlobes.

I doubt you’ve got a b-tec between you. Fuck off.

Guest Bill Stickers

Although the you just know Eric has “University of Life” on his facebook page under the Education section.

The crowning jewel atop a profile page plastered in EDL memes, a shared hoax about AIDS in cans of supermarket coke, and statuses where he’s mistaken FB for Google and publicised his cuckold fetish to all his friends and family. 

Guest 'eavensabove

I cannot see what all the fuss is about all of sudden. Univeristy "Sex Workers?"  Why, the fucking Tutors have been doing it for years.

Edited by 'eavensabove
Eton

22 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Although the you just know Eric has “University of Life” on his facebook page under the Education section.

The crowning jewel atop a profile page plastered in EDL memes, a shared hoax about AIDS in cans of supermarket coke, and statuses where he’s mistaken FB for Google and publicised his cuckold fetish to all his friends and family. 

I genuinely don't and never have had, anything to do with Facebook.

I bet you follow Lily Allen.

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

I genuinely don't and never have had, anything to do with Facebook.

I bet you follow Lily Allen.

I refuse to believe someone who spends as much time on here as you do, doesn’t also idle away their hours on local Facebook groups.

Bullshit. 

Every baby boomer has one now, vicariously sharing any load of old shit they see without fact checking it, adding complete strangers, and displaying their life for all to see, despite spending all of the 90s warning kids about the dangers of strangers online. 

5 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

I refuse to believe someone who spends as much time on here as you do, doesn’t also idle away their hours on local Facebook groups.

Bullshit. 

Every baby boomer has one now, vicariously sharing any load of old shit they see without fact checking it, adding complete strangers, and displaying their life for all to see, despite spending all of the 90s warning kids about the dangers of strangers online. 

Sorry to disappoint. But I don't have FB, and never will. No bullshit. Pinkie swear.

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

As opposed to your G-tech

fuck right off

When I was a nipper Stubb, the middle of something was called the centre. None of us, not even earwigs and gingers, ever felt the need to fuck with that term. And yet now, we have epicentre.

Cuntery of the highest order

8 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

This is a university....these are students. What the fuck are we expecting. I refer you to a past thread...Blasphemous Pineapples.

There's a lot of foodstuffs beginning to vocalise, I've heard tell of racist biscuits, and I can actually remember complimentary peanuts from the 80s.