CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pudsey Bear

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

At least he's still famous. That poor cunt Bungle drives for Uber. 

Fuck it!

I've got a belting picture of a half-stuffed chair out on the street, that looks like Bungle gone to seed - and this cunting site won't let me post it!

Baws will have to trawl t’Internet for it and post it. He obviously has the magic key for this sort of palaver

53 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Fuck it!

I've got a belting picture of a half-stuffed chair out on the street, that looks like Bungle gone to seed - and this cunting site won't let me post it!

Baws will have to trawl t’Internet for it and post it. He obviously has the magic key for this sort of palaver

4_F8072_B2-93_AF-46_E5-9_CA3-60259_FE61_

1 hour ago, Lord Punkape said:

Is this a photo of your bedsit Ape ?

lol.

Wouldn’t it be a-mazing if all this money was real? The single most predictable and boring thing anyone could ever say whilst playing Monopoly. But not as predictable and boring as your comment. Fuck off, you predictable and boring wanker.

lol.

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Lord Punkape said:

Indeed...

Frank and Ape are actually the same person.

Calling Frank a pile of shit would be a great injustice to actual piles of shit.  

On 10/2/2018 at 2:01 PM, Arthur Fuqs-Aches said:

It's that time of year and the one-eyed pest is coming your way with an empty bucket. He knows you're not really asleep.

The spastic one eyes fucking teddy bear named after that shit hole just outside that other fucking northern monkey shit hole Leeds, can just go and fuck off.   I’m glad Terry Wigan is dead, he was a fucking cunt n all.

Great Nom.  Long overdue.