CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Silly cunts that die in a cupboard

Guest N/A

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Yeah you're right Wolfie. I'm really jealous. 

Don’t worry Gyps I will take you out for a special Xmas dinner, then you will be with the biggest cock on here.  That will serve Wolfie right.

12 hours ago, Frank said:

Unfunny overcooked bollocks. Less is more, wolfie. Idiot. 

13 hours ago, Frank said:

Ape he’s just so fucking charmless. Quite possibly the most unlikeable punter I’ve ever seen. 

13 hours ago, Frank said:

Wolfie i don’t know if I’m alone with this thought, but it appears that you have a few issues.. a lack of confidence being the most obvious. I’ll address this another time. 

Oooh! Look who had a little hissy fit last night. At least I'm not getting to you.

Of course, nothing screams 'lack of self-confidence' more than someone who spends thousands of pounds on their looks via the sort of clothes Liberace probably wore around the house.

Faggot.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Oooh! Look who had a little hissy fit last night. At least I'm not getting to you.

Of course, nothing screams 'lack of self-confidence' more than someone who spends thousands of pounds on their looks via the sort of clothes Liberace probably wore around the house.

Faggot.

I'm more than a little surprised that he has gone after you, when he ordinarily chooses to attack the low hanging fruit.

Perhaps he's finally been able to ditch his childrens jeans and can now fit into a pair of big boy trousers, giving him a false sense of confidence and machismo.

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm more than a little surprised that he has gone after you, when he ordinarily chooses to attack the low hanging fruit.

Perhaps he's finally been able to ditch his childrens jeans and can now fit into a pair of big boy trousers, giving him a false sense of confidence and machismo.

He has to wear the boys jeans.  The bollocks that never dropped leave a void in big boy pants.  

7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

3 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

He has to wear the boys jeans.  The bollocks that never dropped leave a void in big boy pants.  

On the subject of low hanging fruit and silly little boys, I notice that little absentee Albert has been lurking about, smashing away at the cunt button like a chimpanzee with a Fischer Price activity centre.

31 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Faggot.

Wolfie you soppy cunt, Liberace was positively butch in his clothes selection compared to frank

Guest Wizardsleeve
10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

On the subject of low hanging fruit and silly little boys, I notice that little absentee Albert has been lurking about, smashing away at the cunt button like a chimpanzee with a Fischer Price activity centre.

Indeed.

The source of inspiration for FlidSpack© just doesn't know when to stay fucked off.  

13 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm thinking 7 days from his first post and it'll be cooler time again

26 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'm thinking 7 days from his first post and it'll be cooler time again

28 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Indeed.

The source of inspiration for FlidSpack© just doesn't know when to stay fucked off.  

More meltdowns than Madame Tussaud's after Operation Yewtree.

Guest Wizardsleeve
28 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

More meltdowns than Madame Tussaud's after Operation Yewtree.

But he doesn't get rattled, and nobody gets to him.  

The utterly stupid fucking cunt.  

Guest Erroreptile404
3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I noticed he's going by the name " Discount toss of Albert " now too. 

5 hours ago, Decimus said:

Did someone mention low hanging? Neil?

image.jpeg.4ccf3f5f030f932bbba95a87208224cf.jpeg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

Neil only gets a chubby from women with bigger tits than him, the disgraceful fat cunt.

Disturbingly, this isn't far from what pen and gyps really look like, except they're covered in a dense mat of Sasquatch like hair and have tiny cocks poking out of those sexy grey lady pants.