CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Silly cunts that die in a cupboard

Guest N/A

So the gene pool has lost another member we could quite frankly do without.

Some silly cunt who owned a golf timeshare apartment in the shit hole of wales got locked in an airing cupboard as the internal door handle fell off.  She was a keen golfer and was there on her own.  Apparently she was once a police officer so no sympathy.   Apparently in an act of even more stupidity, she broke off a hose pipe to hit the door with.  This sprayed her with cold water and this led to her dying of hyperthermia after being locked in the room for over a week.   Stupid fucking cunt.

apparently she had  broken through the thin wall and made a hole big enough to climb through but the wall on the other side had a picture hung on it that she had not figured out to simply push through.   Another fucking retarded idiot who gets what they deserve.   I only wish a similar fate could fall upon Decimus, he’s thick enough to die under such retarded circumstances and no one would miss him laying dead on his bedsit floor having choked on a piece of LEGO that he was playing with.

retarded cunts

6 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Some silly cunt who owned a golf timeshare apartment in the shit hole of wales got locked in an airing cupboard as the internal door handle fell off.  She was a keen golfer and was there on her own.  Apparently she was once a police officer so no sympathy.   Apparently in an act of even more stupidity, she broke off a hose pipe to hit the door with.  This sprayed her with cold water and this led to her dying of hyperthermia after being locked in the room for over a week.   Stupid fucking cunt.

apparently she had  broken through the thin wall and made a hole big enough to climb through but the wall on the other side had a picture hung on it that she had not figured out to simply push through.   Another fucking retarded idiot who gets what they deserve.   I only wish a similar fate could fall upon Decimus, he’s thick enough to die under such retarded circumstances and no one would miss him laying dead on his bedsit floor having choked on a piece of LEGO that he was playing with.

retarded cunts

Have you got "locked in" syndrome Mongo?

14 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

retarded cunts

Oh no, was nasty Decimus horrible to you? This is the classic response of someone who is rattled.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

retarded cunts

How can you die of hypothermia in an airing cupboard?

How terrible that this 'person of non specific gender' felt that 'they' were unable to come out of the closet. We as a society are all guilty of a hate crime against 'them', namely that we fail to provide support, understanding and attention to our LGBTISIS 'persons'. 

All straight white people are cunts for not helping this person to come out of the closet. 

12 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I bet your wife gets fed up being called that. Still, if she works in a call centre I'm not surprised. 

Yet another comment from you about my wife. It's becoming clear you're old, single and somewhat jealous. In fact, I can't imagine any man has put his cock near you in decades.

42 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Yet another comment from you about my wife. It's becoming clear you're old, single and somewhat jealous. In fact, I can't imagine any man has put his cock near you in decades.

Wolfie i don’t know if I’m alone with this thought, but it appears that you have a few issues.. a lack of confidence being the most obvious. I’ll address this another time. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Frank said:

Ape he’s just so fucking charmless. Quite possibly the most unlikeable punter I’ve ever seen. 

I have no problem with Wuggers. Rather than worry about what other punters are doing, concentrate on getting your own shit together. Your current output is, to be honest, fucking dreadful.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

How can you die of hypothermia in an airing cupboard?

It is wales.  They air their clothes in rain soaked conditions apparently.  If I got locked in my airing cupboard I would have anice cozy week off work and probably sleep like a baby nice and warm.

15 hours ago, Iam Ape said:

Oh no, was nasty Decimus horrible to you? This is the classic response of someone who is rattled.

No it was a Nomination about some silly cunt who died in a cupboard and her family are seeking compensation for their deranged mother’s behavior.   The bit about Bedsits, Lego and Decimus are all just taken from his diary.

Shaken.

15 hours ago, Wybunbury Bertie said:

Have you got "locked in" syndrome Mongo?

Are you and Decimus an item?  Do you share LEGO?  Do you buy each other fancy cakes?  Are you his fairy godmother?  Did he have top bunk at prep school?  Where you the two little boys with two little toys in the Rolf Harris song? Do you crash your yogurt truck in his Cadbury canal?  Thought so.

14 hours ago, Wybunbury Bertie said:

Having read what the witless mong is posting about .. the lady was 60 and had a son so the "gene pool" observation was irrelevant. I also expect that she was able to spell simple words correctly but was just very unfortunate.

So a retarded woman gets locked in a cupboard for a week and breaks a hole in the wall to escape but doesn’t because a picture frame hung on the outside wall blocks her way to such an extent she dies of hyperthermia after a week in an airing cupboard and you think she is gene pool worthy.  The son is now claiming compensation for his obviously mental mother’s demise as he is a fucking retard who thinks everyone should look after his mong mother but not him, he lets her fuck off for a week in wales on her own and doesn’t even fucking call to see how she is.     You are a fucking simpleton.

6 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Are you and Decimus an item?  Do you share LEGO?  Do you buy each other fancy cakes?  Are you his fairy godmother?  Did he have top bunk at prep school?  Where you the two little boys with two little toys in the Rolf Harris song? Do you crash your yogurt truck in his Cadbury canal?  Thought so.

Not fairy godmother. Just fairy. 

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

What’s your fixation with men’s cocks, have you had more cock than Gyps recently. Is that what you are bragging about?  Thought so.