CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Shuada' Davitt. aka Sinead O`Connor

Hokey Gingers

Unhinged irish woman and attention seeker Sinead O` Connor has converted to the religion of peace, islam. At first glance looks like a good fit for the bi polar, self harming singer whose career has dipped somewhat but with 2 billion muslims in the world she should be able to shift a few downloads. Bad news for her tattooist however ( Year one, Gad`s Hill Independent Nursery School ) who now have to rely on Ed Sheeran and Conor McGregor for some custom. Have a listen to this toe tapper chaps..

https://youtu.be/VJ0RdoiSZgk

Guest Alfie Noakes

How any woman who believes in equality could join the most anti women patriarchal religion is beyond all reason.

Send her to sing to ISIS the warbling fucking witch. I hope we never have to hear her wailing and screeching again, I would rather attend a spice girls reunion and I have already made clear what I would do to avoid that.

Guest Couldn't give a shit

A tenner says that within 3 months she's getting married to some big sweaty camel jockey followed by the announcement that she's releasing a new album of Islamic prayer recitals set against the sound of her having a shit.

With her controversial track record with religion, I hope she fucks up by insulting the prophet and the Ayotollahs offer up 600 virgins for her head.

Guest Couldn't give a shit
1 minute ago, Queefer said:

However did Peter Gabriel go anywhere near this fucked up mess.

I would like to know what possessed four different blokes to knock her up. She should have had her fanny welded shut with a blow torch after her appearance on Saturday night live.

Guest Queefer
22 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

I would like to know what possessed four different blokes to knock her up. She should have had her fanny welded shut with a blow torch after her appearance on Saturday night live.

Look what the hideous bitch did to him - best dose I ever saw 

slipperman.jpg

4 hours ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

A tenner says that within 3 months she's getting married to some big sweaty camel jockey followed by the announcement that she's releasing a new album of Islamic prayer recitals set against the sound of her having a shit.

With her controversial track record with religion, I hope she fucks up by insulting the prophet and the Ayotollahs offer up 600 virgins for her head.

Bet accepted!

Given she's tried every other religion going, my guess is it'll be one final dalliance with Judaism.

'Cos Nothing Compares to Jew

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Bet accepted!

Given she's tried every other religion going, my guess is it'll be one final dalliance with Judaism.

'Cos Nothing Compares to Jew

I've been desperately trying to cobble something together about Jedis and "This is not a Rebel Song" but I can tell when I've been outgunned. 

19 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I've become a recent convert too - to the burkha. Although in Shabdab's case, an impermeable bin bag might be preferable.

_104038291_8141a6ad-56cd-4216-81a6-5e3ac

I bet her brain is the only part of her that has been washed in the past few years, the nauseating, four-wheel-homed, spud-necking, limelight-starved filthy old fuck.

23 minutes ago, nocti said:

I bet her brain is the only part of her that has been washed in the past few years, the nauseating, four-wheel-homed, spud-necking, limelight-starved filthy old fuck.

Wasn't long ago that this aberration would have been dispatched via ducking stool at the hands of the Cuntfinder General.

29 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Wasn't long ago that this aberration would have been dispatched via ducking stool at the hands of the Cuntfinder General.

She could have bought a woolen scarf from Poundland and saved all this religious conversion nonsense .. my view is that Christians, Muslims and Jews should all be fed to the lions.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You rang?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Queefer
26 minutes ago, Wybunbury Bertie said:

Sinéad Marie Bernadette O'Connor is her name.

Fascinating - I'm saving up to get an internet connection. Tell me, is Wikipedia any good?