CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People who call potato chips "fries".

Penny Farthing

19 minutes ago, The Bishop of Phlegm said:

Not the same thing at all. Chips originated in a various parts of the UK (including Southern Ireland which was then part of the UK). Fries are an inferior wispy foreign thing probably first fried in goose fat by goose botherers.

What about 'Chip From the States'? 

@Extremecunt. Has he been deleted?

1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

If Mrs Baws asks me one more time, "Shall we have some chips and dips?" she's getting a pan of boiling fat in the face.

Although, on reflection, a trip head first through a woodchipper might be more appropriate.

Guest Kunte Kinte
6 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

What about French Fries. That's not American is it?

"French" fries ARE AMERICAN you cunt. 

The fried potato, commonly called "chips", unless you mean a gratin which is totally different anyway, is UNKNOWN in French cuisine. 

I know from my work experience on a plantation kitchen in the Congo. 

Guest Kunte Kinte
4 hours ago, The Bishop of Phlegm said:

He had a "chip" on each shoulder.

A 56lb bag back in the days when I portered in Lagos docks. Boy that was hard but there were compensations!

Guest Kunte Kinte
Just now, Kunte Kinte said:

A 56lb bag back in the days when I portered in Lagos docks. Boy that was hard but there were compensations!

2 x 56lbs is a Hundredweight you CUNT. 

On ‎12‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 11:08 AM, Cuntybaws said:

If Mrs Baws asks me one more time, "Shall we have some chips and dips?" she's getting a pan of boiling fat in the face.

That funny, last me and the mrs stayed in for "chips and dips" I ended up blasting her in the face with with something warm...

Edited by Mrs Roops

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

That funny, last me and the mrs stayed in for "chips and dips" I ended up blasting her in the face with with something warm...

I'd be interested in knowing what that said prior to moderation, before I go liking it.

Guest Ollyboro
54 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I'd be interested in knowing what that said prior to moderation, before I go liking it.

My money is on a Maddie or Keith Bennett reference. I've had several comments about Keith Bennett pulled. Personally I'm not convinced he's dead.

Guest Kunte Kinte
2 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

My money is on a Maddie or Keith Bennett reference. I've had several comments about Keith Bennett pulled. Personally I'm not convinced he's dead.

DECEMBER 2005 £/€ 1.45

DECEMBER 2018 £/€ 1.11

23.45% DEVALUATION

THAT'S A SMALLER PORTION OF CHIPS FATTY. 

22 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I know you're a good sport Bawsy, and play the game as it should be. I'm sure you can work out want a cunt I was being by reading the set in stone rules we (most of us anyway) must adhere to

19 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I know you're a good sport Bawsy, and play the game as it should be. I'm sure you can work out want a cunt I was being by reading the set in stone rules we (most of us anyway) must adhere to

That's what I thought. No "like" for you.