CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Standing in the door

PANZER MURPHY

2 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

The most nerve-wracking three days of my life was in Maracaibo and to use the vernacular, I was packing heat - completely unnecessary IMO as my employers also provided a security detail, who I was reliably informed, would look after me. They did look very capable and was reassured by how calm they were, almost nonchalant in fact. Nonetheless, I was pleased when I left the country.

"Packing heat?" Which are you - a 1920's bootlegger or a 1992 Crip?

Guest Kunte Kinte
4 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Working on the chip fryer in the local MacDonalds. Gob on his face - just for me. 

15 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Neither, it was a mission to try and salvage a financial mess caused by the then President of Venezuela, one Hugo Chavez. My protection detail were former Spanish Foreign Legion personnel. Most of their clients were like me, reps from foreign businesses who could do little than watch their firm's investment disappear down the plug hole.

2 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Yerself n whizzy baby are very thin skinned arent ya

Panzbaby 

The cunt hitting you with the bat in this picture is. She's literally decaying, actually. But shhhh, shhhh, shhh.... all will be revealed in time - just let the master work.

And don't you ever pester me about another picture after this one!

Fuck italic font is stuck on. Fuck off!

24 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

By the way, cunt, I need to know your build, any distinguishing tattoos that might be found on your stinking carcass, and your hairstyle.

And the 16 digit number across the middle of his bank card, and the last 3 numbers on the signature strip, so you can pay him any due royalties.

7 hours ago, Roadkill said:

By the way, cunt, I need to know your build, any distinguishing tattoos that might be found on your stinking carcass, and your hairstyle.

Ooo a portrait  of me..how exciting..6 foot tall 42 chest 32 waist ..athletic build.. no visable distinguishing features or marks.. very short hair ..get the eyes right blue/grey 

Panzbaby 

2 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Ooo a portrait  of me..how exciting..6 foot tall 42 chest 32 waist ..athletic build.. no visable distinguishing features or marks.. very short hair ..get the eyes right blue/grey 

Panzbaby 

'Tragic, '5 out of 10 at cunnilingus' mid-life crisis' about completes the profile

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jiggerycock said:

'Tragic, '5 out of 10 at cunnilingus' mid-life crisis' about completes the profile

You know little about art ..the artist needs to know these things ..im simply goin along with his reasonable request.. i like art ..and frequent the recently renovated national gallery in Dublin 

Panzbaby 

1 minute ago, Panzerknacker said:

You know little about art ..the artist needs to know these things ..im simply goin along with his reasonable request.. i like art ..and frequent the recently renovated national gallery in Dublin 

Panzbaby 

Galleries are full of shit made by bored wankers who think that just because something has been done before its boring. Modern art is a fucking travesty - people rate fucking Banksy highly in this day in age.

• Like 1