CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Nandos

Jiggerycock

Booked a table at this shrine to incompetence months ahead of my daughters 16th birthday, with specific instructions that we (the bank of Mum and Dad) would settle up at the end of the evening, when we returned to pick up the Birthday Girl and her friends.

Fiasco #1 - No table had been reserved. Luckily one was cleaned up and made serviceable, so down they all sat, instruction re the settling of the bill were re-iterated and off went Mum and Dad.

Fiasco #2 - Go on, have a guess? Yup, my daughter was asked to pay up before her parties' food could be served. Happily there was an adult present who was able to proffer a card to cover things but, rather like Joe Pesci's character in 'Goodfellas', I felt totally embarrassed about this on hearing about it afterwards - unlike Joe Pesci's character in 'Goodfellas' I couldn't 'whack' anybody as comeuppance.

10 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:
Booked a table at this shrine to incompetence months ahead of my daughters 16th birthday, with specific instructions that we (the bank of Mum and Dad) would settle up at the end of the evening, when we returned to pick up the Birthday Girl and her friends.

Fiasco #1 - No table had been reserved. Luckily one was cleaned up and made serviceable, so down they all sat, instruction re the settling of the bill were re-iterated and off went Mum and Dad.

Fiasco #2 - Go on, have a guess? Yup, my daughter was asked to pay up before her parties' food could be served. Happily there was an adult present who was able to proffer a card to cover things but, rather like Joe Pesci's character in 'Goodfellas', I felt totally embarrassed about this on hearing about it afterwards - unlike Joe Pesci's character in 'Goodfellas' I couldn't 'whack' anybody as comeuppance.

Spooky - I had a very similar experience in Bella Italia for my daughters 15th birthday earlier this year. However, there was no adult present, so I had to sort it over the ‘phone. Stupid cunts were made aware of the arrangements, like you, before me and Mrs Ape departed. Fucking morons.

Without wish to sound like Punkers,If you will eat in such shit establishments what the fuck do you expect.I prefer to pay for quality rather than quantity,I know it all goes to make a turd but at leat my turds got quinoa in it

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Jiggerycock said:

A mysterious grease fire might help extinguish the embers of your anger, jiggers.  

@Eric Cuntman  I'll be watching you.  

1 hour ago, Jiggerycock said:

Nandos.....oh dear.