CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts failing to attend Church at Christmas

Earl of Punkape

2 hours ago, Iam Ape said:

Take your ridiculous religious beliefs and shove them up your fucking arse. I’d have thought even a certified wanker like you would have realised, by now, that absolutely nobody on this site gives a flying fuck about your sky fairy delusion. 

Admit it Apeymatey, you are very limited intellectually, aren't you?  lol

1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You don’t pay your dues to God or the Church which created the wealth,riches and stability we have today.

You should be retrospectively fined for your moral discrepancies and punished for constantly undermining Catholic doctrine.I suspect that an association with immoral couterparties has corrupted your inner soul.

Nicobar holiday?

I'm not so sure about this. If that Nazarene sandal-tramp prick was still kicking about today, he'd be seen as a self-contradictory Commie bastard who also advocated for gender-fluid snowflake cunts and had Diane Abbott on speed-dial.

There's fuck all wrong with STDs in any case. It's a gentleman's rite of passage.

13 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

The Catholic Church is the foundation and fulcrum for civilised western society and all that it has achieved.

Perhaps you think an Islamic, totalitarian or Communist society would have achieved similar progress....

Your nihilistic and perverted outlook has paved the way for transgenderism, Veganism and homosexuality.

All branches of Christianity and Islam is organised religion, communism is an ideology.  All have or will be undone by education. This has happened in the western hemisphere, the rest of the world will catch up. Secularism will eventually rule.

Guest Alfie Noakes
13 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You don’t pay your dues to God or the Church which created the wealth,riches and stability we have today.

You should be retrospectively fined for your moral discrepancies and punished for constantly undermining Catholic doctrine.I suspect that an association with immoral couterparties has corrupted your inner soul.

What moral discrepancies? Who's morals? A church run by child abusers, fuck you and the pope! Pathetic out of touch and date drivel by the mentally retarded and delusional spastic of cunts corner.

Why would god need money, after all it was man who created it?

You are more full of shit than a Glastonbury festival toilet.

12 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

What moral discrepancies? Who's morals? A church run by child abusers, fuck you and the pope! Pathetic ouf of touch and date drivel by the mentally retarded and delusional spastic of cunts corner.

Why would god need money, after all it was man who created it?

You are more full of shit than a Glastonbury festival toilet.

Guest Wizardsleeve
19 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

The Catholic Church is the foundation and fulcrum for civilised western society and all that it has achieved.

Perhaps you think an Islamic, totalitarian or Communist society would have achieved similar progress....

Your nihilistic and perverted outlook has paved the way for transgenderism, Veganism and homosexuality.

17 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Punky, I say this with all sincerity....you're off your fucking head, mate!  Put down the drugs and sort yourself out, immediately, or overdose.  Their is no middle of the road now.  

18 hours ago, Rev said:

I'm not so sure about this. If that Nazarene sandal-tramp prick was still kicking about today, he'd be seen as a self-contradictory Commie bastard who also advocated for gender-fluid snowflake cunts and had Diane Abbott on speed-dial.

There's fuck all wrong with STDs in any case. It's a gentleman's rite of passage.

I remember when they introduced Subscriber Trunk Dialing .. it stopped nosey operators eave-dropping on telephone conversations.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

Have a wonderful Xmas when it comes. I'm off out now to Midnight Mass...

...with a semi-automatic rifle and a zombie knife. I'd have hit a synagogue, but the cunts have ramped up the security there for some reason.

5 hours ago, The Bishop of Phlegm said:

What about this @Earl of Punkape?

Fake Catholic priest unmasked in Spain after 18 years

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-46675190

_104940668_gettyimages-902323776.jpg

The homosexual networks present in the Church must be eradicated," Archbishop Vigano wrote. "These homosexual networks… act under the concealment of secrecy and lie with the power of octopus tentacles, and strangle innocent victims and priestly vocations, and are strangling the entire Church." 

4 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

The homosexual networks present in the Church must be eradicated," Archbishop Vigano wrote. "These homosexual networks… act under the concealment of secrecy and lie with the power of octopus tentacles, and strangle innocent victims and priestly vocations, and are strangling the entire Church." 

Eradicate yourself.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
15 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

A nice slow strangulation death is fitting for that lot.  

Punky, do you like autoeroticasphyxiation?  Please give it a go.