CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

and

WTF is going on?

It's the 2nd of January, I go to the supermarket to get some food, and the shelves are still piled up with overly-expensive, festering, festive shite, that should've been consumed a week ago.

Happens every year, the lazy fuckers can't be arsed stocking their shelves with fresh produce until they've palmed-off the left-overs from fuckin' Christmas.

Then we'll have the self-righteous snowflake cunts will be whining about food wastage and what about the homeless and starving children etc.

Seems to me that if the manufacturers didn't waste time and money tarting up their packaging to look ''festive', they could sell 'normal' food at a reasonable price, instead of fleecing the gullible cunts that go completely gaga for anything with a picture of a snowman as soon as the calendar reaches mid-December.

(incidentally, I don't shop at Asda, I just got a stock photo to illustrate my point, so fuck off)

Image result for xmas food on supermarket shelves

59 minutes ago, cooze said:

WTF is going on?

It's the 2nd of January, I go to the supermarket to get some food, and the shelves are still piled up with overly-expensive, festering, festive shite, that should've been consumed a week ago.

Happens every year, the lazy fuckers can't be arsed stocking their shelves with fresh produce until they've palmed-off the left-overs from fuckin' Christmas.

Then we'll have the self-righteous snowflake cunts will be whining about food wastage and what about the homeless and starving children etc.

Seems to me that if the manufacturers didn't waste time and money tarting up their packaging to look ''festive', they could sell 'normal' food at a reasonable price, instead of fleecing the gullible cunts that go completely gaga for anything with a picture of a snowman as soon as the calendar reaches mid-December.

(incidentally, I don't shop at Asda, I just got a stock photo to illustrate my point, so fuck off)

I reckon that dogs should be on the fucking menu. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, cooze said:

WTF is going on?

I am appalled by this!  Usually by now, they have their Valentine's Day shite on display!  

Guest judgetwi
4 hours ago, cooze said:

I wonder why you found it necessary to say that?

Oh yeah, the working class are too thick to have an opinion in this country. Only rich cunts, slebs and immos should be allowed to have a say. 

Peoples Vote now!

5 hours ago, cooze said:

WTF is going on?

You say you don’t shop at ASDA yet you’re perturbed by their vulgar produce for the nations plebs....

A peasants protest I suspect....

Fuck off.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, cooze said:

WTF is going on?

I've actually seen cunts buying Christmas dekkies because they're being sold at half price "for next year". Is that a good idea or just being cunts?

Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

I've actually seen cunts buying Christmas dekkies because they're being sold at half price "for next year". Is that a good idea or just being cunts?

You can take the boy out of Scotland...

Guest Wizardsleeve
8 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I've never taken a boy out of scotland. I've taken a shit out of a caravan window. 

About 8 years ago, on the A6 in Carlisle?  You disgusting cunt, it took an eternity to clean my windscreen!  

2 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

About 8 years ago, on the A6 in Carlisle?  You disgusting cunt, it took an eternity to clean my windscreen!  

Not sure. Was the caravan being pulled by a brown shire horse? Was there a figure wearing a old fashioned, long skirted gypsy dress, barefooted with long black curly hair, banging a tambourine sitting on the steps at the back?  If so, that would be my uncle Gareth. But it weren't me. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Not sure. Was the caravan being pulled by a brown shire horse? Was there a figure wearing a old fashioned, long skirted gypsy dress, barefooted with long black curly hair, banging a tambourine sitting on the steps at the back?  If so, that would be my uncle Gareth. But it weren't me. 

It was you.  The tattoo of a crystal ball base just under your ringpiece was a dead giveaway!