CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tony cunting Blair

King Billy

12 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Those genuinely serious about their education  prospered extremely well prior to Blair.

All he has done is to raise expectation to an unrealistic level (you must have an increase in worthwhile jobs / careers for graduates to move into, otherwise you've just moved the finishing line for everybody and not confered any real benefit to those you're purporting to help) and given opportunities to become 'a forever student' - a by-product of which is conferring an extra debt-burden on the graduate or society at large, when the cunts can't get that job at Megabucks Corp they thought was their right after getting a Third in Utopia Studies at the University of Steeple Bumpstead.

Meanwhile, those kids canny enough to be able to wield a torque wrench and graft hard have become real blessings to society and are now plumbers, sparkies, chippies etc and raking it in, since the world will always need such types

That was the problem in The Shah's Iran .. lots of highly educated cunts but no jobs for them.

5 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Meanwhile, those kids canny enough to be able to wield a torque wrench and graft hard have become real blessings to society and are now plumbers, sparkies, chippies etc and raking it in, since the world will always need such types

That's exactly what's happening, I'm seeing it all the time. There's a huge shortage of tradesmen now, I know plumbers who've gone ex-directory in an effort to fend off work,they can't cope with what customers they already have. My own trade is crying out for apprentices but my generation will probably be the last of the UK grown practitioners. 

11 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Those genuinely serious about their education  prospered extremely well prior to Blair.

All he has done is to raise expectation to an unrealistic level (you must have an increase in worthwhile jobs / careers for graduates to move into, otherwise you've just moved the finishing line for everybody and not confered any real benefit to those you're purporting to help) and given opportunities to become 'a forever student' - a by-product of which is conferring an extra debt-burden on the graduate or society at large, when the cunts can't get that job at Megabucks Corp they thought was their right after getting a Third in Utopia Studies at the University of Steeple Bumpstead.

Those genuinely serious about their education prospered before Blair? Really? Perhaps if they were from the right social demographic, for poorer students, figures would suggest otherwise.

If you were serious about your education and from a disadvantaged background prior to Blair, you were far less likely to enter higher education. Almost twenty percent of pupils from disadvantaged backgrounds now go to university and have been given the opportunity to expand their expectations beyond fiddling with pipes and shaving wood.

You're missing my point entirely, it's about expanding potential social mobility. I'm fully aware that there is a fundamental issue with students enrolling on pointless courses, and that these do not confer any longtime benefits for them or society. But for those genuinely serious about their education who don't come from a comfortable middle class background, and want to study and gain meaningful degrees, there are far more opportunities post Blair than prior.  

31 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Those genuinely serious about their education prospered before Blair? Really? Perhaps if they were from the right social demographic, for poorer students, figures would suggest otherwise.

If you were serious about your education and from a disadvantaged background prior to Blair, you were far less likely to enter higher education. Almost twenty percent of pupils from disadvantaged backgrounds now go to university and have been given the opportunity to expand their expectations beyond fiddling with pipes and shaving wood.

You're missing my point entirely, it's about expanding potential social mobility. I'm fully aware that there is a fundamental issue with students enrolling on pointless courses, and that these do not confer any longtime benefits for them or society. But for those genuinely serious about their education who don't come from a comfortable middle class background, and want to study and gain meaningful degrees, there are far more opportunities post Blair than prior.  

.....and you miss my point (okay, I'll concede it was hidden amongst the bile and invective I reserve for Higher 'Education') that nothing has, fundamentally changed regarding the benefits confered by having a degree.

Reduced to its simplest: if everyone has a degree then, in terms of competitive advantage bestowed by having said degree, then everyone may as well not have a degree. This would also save time, debt (graduate or society when the graduate can't get that magabucks job they thought a degree was their passort to), angst of raised expectations and competitive disadvantage of students not having trained for a practical, 'blue-collar (if you like) career.

Pre-Blair, if you were serious about higher eductaion (genuinely serious and not just doing it because your mates were or it was a good doss) then you applied yourselves, worked your tits off and let your ambition drive you through any barrier that got in your way. In short, you competed - you weren't given a big plateful of nothing dressed up as opportunity

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

This is truly awful. It's so bad it's 'not even wrong'.

The 'figure' you quote not consistent with those from the major education reports of the 1960s and 70s, I had to fucking read 'em so I know.

I don't think you know what 'social mobility' is and as for 'potential social mobility'...

Even the internal logic is broken.

Show some pride and delete this shit?

12 hours ago, King Billy said:

Chaplin had a massive cock. He weren’t afraid of hitler and he weren’t no cunt. I know some geezer who saw it in the men’s public toilets on Hampstead Heath 

Here we go. 

2 hours ago, Piston said:

This is truly awful. It's so bad it's 'not even wrong'.

The 'figure' you quote not consistent with those from the major education reports of the 1960s and 70s, I had to fucking read 'em so I know.

I don't think you know what 'social mobility' is and as for 'potential social mobility'...

Even the internal logic is broken.

Show some pride and delete this shit?

I'm not sure what part of this you fail to understand, you're obviously not a complete idiot, so why are you acting so obtuse? 

Look up the definition of social mobility. Making university education more accessible for working class students gives them the "potential" (look that definition up as well, if you're struggling) to move from one social strata to the next. If a council estate child with a brain decides to go to university to study to become a doctor, and is subsequently successful, this is a case of social mobility in action. 

Forgive me for sounding patronising and talking to you like you are some sort of simpleton, but you are obviously struggling to understand basic terminology.

As for these so called reports, quote me some figures and back them up. I was under the impression that record numbers of disadvantaged students were in higher education in this century, I didn't realise that there was some sort of utopian period during the 60s and 70s that only you know about where these figures were trumped.

4 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

.....and you miss my point (okay, I'll concede it was hidden amongst the bile and invective I reserve for Higher 'Education') that nothing has, fundamentally changed regarding the benefits confered by having a degree.

Reduced to its simplest: if everyone has a degree then, in terms of competitive advantage bestowed by having said degree, then everyone may as well not have a degree. This would also save time, debt (graduate or society when the graduate can't get that magabucks job they thought a degree was their passort to), angst of raised expectations and competitive disadvantage of students not having trained for a practical, 'blue-collar (if you like) career.

Pre-Blair, if you were serious about higher eductaion (genuinely serious and not just doing it because your mates were or it was a good doss) then you applied yourselves, worked your tits off and let your ambition drive you through any barrier that got in your way. In short, you competed - you weren't given a big plateful of nothing dressed up as opportunity

I get that, and a glut of any commodity obviously reduces its value, degrees included. But the fact remains that university is more accessible to a greater number of people post Blair. The value of a degree in relative terms aside, the path to prosperity through academic achievement for working class students is an easier one to travel since 1997. Any student has the choice to undertake the study of a serious degree and hold genuine career ambitions, and it is now easier than ever for them to do so. It's neither here nor there that some choose to waste three years on a David Beckham Studies Course and get into debt. 

8 hours ago, Decimus said:

Has he? How? By responding to being called an Islamophobic hypocrite about his fake tears over Iraq by displaying yet more Islamophobia?

Similarly, you've banged on about Iraq before as if you're down speakers corner in a tie dye shirt every other weekend, holding hands with Iraqi orphans. The fact is, you're just as much as a double standard fuckwit as The Judge.

Hahaha..you stupid cuntbreed, i have never mentioned Iraq on this site like you have suggested i have. I think you have me confused with some other cunt on here, that duck juice is making your webbed fingers type complete shit !!

• 1 year later...
Guest Williewhoopassjohnson

Tony blair should be in the hague or better yet gauntanomo bay having ball bearings fisted up his arse by a barb wire wrapped boxing glove, cunt of the highest order. Again proving the theory, if they look like one.. And his mrs looks like my knob and bollocks punched into themselves 

1 hour ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

Tony blair should be in the hague or better yet gauntanomo bay having ball bearings fisted up his arse by a barb wire wrapped boxing glove, cunt of the highest order. Again proving the theory, if they look like one.. And his mrs looks like my knob and bollocks punched into themselves 

The fact is that from the increasingly rear end of 2020, marking a decade of Tory misrule, mismanagement, and sheer jingoistic bombast aimed at the ignorant and shallow margins of society, substituting for real inclusiveness, a shit ball of populist soundbites (the latest is "oven ready" trade deal) the UK is now the most divided and unequal country in the West, with every gain made during the Blair/Brown era in headlong reverse. You name it, social mobility, child poverty, homelessness, addiction, it is all going to shit. And some cunts on this site think tje toad we have at the moment is fine by them while they still go on about their personal dislike of Blair which amounts to a deep resentment against success and the Left. 

54 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

The fact is that from the increasingly rear end of 2020, marking a decade of Tory misrule, mismanagement, and sheer jingoistic bombast aimed at the ignorant and shallow margins of society, substituting for real inclusiveness, a shit ball of populist soundbites (the latest is "oven ready" trade deal) the UK is now the most divided and unequal country in the West, with every gain made during the Blair/Brown era in headlong reverse. You name it, social mobility, child poverty, homelessness, addiction, it is all going to shit. And some cunts on this site think tje toad we have at the moment is fine by them while they still go on about their personal dislike of Blair which amounts to a deep resentment against success and the Left. 

Go live in Venezuela you moronic cunt. Send us a postcard. 

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson
1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

He's a 110% cunt problem is they generally all are, i can't think of anyone I'd be happy to see run the country becuase no one party has enough positive points, I'd have liked to see tony Benn have a go, he'd have cracked some skulls for sure. Blairs new labour was bullshit anyway he was a closet tory, i did read something recently about he's massively profited from schools possibly something along those lines, something to do with contracts that cherries company own rights to but i can't think off the top of my head 

He's a 110% cunt problem is they generally all are, i can't think of anyone I'd be happy to see run the country becuase no one party has enough positive points, I'd have liked to see tony Benn have a go, he'd have cracked some skulls for sure. Blairs new labour was bullshit anyway he was a closet tory, i did read something recently about he's massively profited from schools possibly something along those lines, something to do with contracts that cherries company own rights to but i can't think off the top of my head 

I think you are getting carried away with your anti Blairism. The Iraq War is something he can never be forgiven for, but his donestic policies were light years more progressive than the Tories so to call him a closet Tory is an accusation you could make against most of the country after 15 years of Thatcherism jnder the evil cow and her pupil cunt Major, and you are making it on personal grounds rather than the record or the overall aims. 

Look carefully at your real enemies which are the current uniquely corrupt cunts in power offering covid contracts to their brexiteer chums without publishing the contracts and without legislated tendering process. Sharpen your knife, which is a good one, against the real enemy. 

They are indeed all cunts. Voting is no longer a choice between opinions and ideologies. It's just a pointless exercise in choosing a corrupt liar who's going to fuck you just the same as the corrupt liars you didn't vote for.