CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Shamina Begum

Guest Couldn't give a shit

4 hours ago, cooze said:

You shit stirring cunt.

Exactly. Bring her to the Bishop's home. He can give her some of that Jeremy Corbyn Hackney Empire "support" with Diane Abbott slobbering over the nappy changes. 

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

Would you fuck it? Hammering in its shaggy arsehole whilst timing the thrusts of your maggot to the beat of some God fucking awful M-People song?

Don't you fucking insult M People! 

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Pump her for what she knows? #Fucking dumb cow knows nothing. 

#Detention would be the next do gooders battle. She'd be straight back into civvy street and a life on benefits. 

That's one of the reasons she has been excluded. The criminal evidence isn't AVAILABLE to lock her up for long. Though there can be NO DOUBT she colluded with war criminals and acts of genocide. 

2 hours ago, Crab said:

#Detention would be the next do gooders battle. She'd be straight back into civvy street and a life on benefits. 

That's one of the reasons she has been excluded. The criminal evidence isn't AVAILABLE to lock her up for long. Though there can be NO DOUBT she colluded with war criminals and acts of genocide. 

Young Crab, given the minuscule possibility that you are self-aware enough as to why no-one takes you seriously, may I suggest you decide what you are actually arguing about? One moment silly Shamima is a "fucking dumb cow [who] knows nothing" yet five short sentences later you say "though there can be no doubt she colluded with war criminals and acts of genocide". I realise that pubic lice aren't known for having good memories but you can't have it both ways so it might be a good idea to stop making it up as you go along.

8 hours ago, Decimus said:

Would you fuck it? Hammering in its shaggy arsehole whilst timing the thrusts of your maggot to the beat of some God fucking awful M-People song?

Are you talking about the Bishop or Shamima?

The last time I used music as an aphrodisiac, it was Donna Summer,  but I've always had great taste.

And, I've never had to wipe my cock on a tartan bum flap, after wanking myself silly at the back of an Exploited gig.

You probably still have wet dreams about Sid Vicious.

Fuck off.

Image result for tartan bum flap

5 hours ago, Crab said:

Despite reasoned arguments on both sides of the debate, we're all losing track of the real issue..

..If you take the letters of her last name, add some, take one away, it spells BIGBUM.

Fnarr fnarr,  gnurk gnurk..

53 minutes ago, cooze said:

Are you talking about the Bishop or Shamima?

The last time I used music as an aphrodisiac, it was Donna Summer,  but I've always had great taste.

And, I've never had to wipe my cock on a tartan bum flap, after wanking myself silly at the back of an Exploited gig.

You probably still have wet dreams about Sid Vicious.

Fuck off.

Image result for tartan bum flap

Are you Tutankhamen, you fucking old cunt? I've no idea who any of these people are. 

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Despite reasoned arguments on both sides of the debate, we're all losing track of the real issue..

..If you take the letters of her last name, add some, take one away, it spells BIGBUM.

I think we've been there and did that. Reminds me to do the second stool sample on my NHS colon cancer screen testing kit. I'll think of you and BigBum as I'm delicately maneuvering the spatula. LOL 

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The name's only a couple of letters away of making the name of that jolly gent who fucked up Zimbabwe for years.

Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

The name's only a couple of letters away of making the name of that jolly gent who fucked up Zimbabwe for years.

I warned about insulting M People now you are insulting Mugabe. Leave them alone all the Ms are lovely... except May.