CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Shamina Begum

Guest Couldn't give a shit

Guest 'eavensabove

By all accounts, a firing range in Sheffield(?) has been hailed 'as being disgusting' for using Sham Bigbum's face for target practice. The do-gooders are calling for a revoke of their guns licence..  

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Goose Green? Fucking hell, I didn't know the underground went out to the Falklands. Is that the Jubilee line? 

What's the difference between "Bakerloo" and "Belgrano"?

One's underground, and one's underwater.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

What's the difference between "Bakerloo" and "Belgrano"?

One's underground, and one's underwater.

Parsons Green Cunty. My error. Howz about this for country hopping don't know my arse from my elbow craftiness? - 

https://www.breakingnews.ie/world/shamima-begum-belongs-to-england-and-should-return-her-father-says-907041.htmlThe father soeaking from his dung heap house in Bangladesh. Who the fuck do these people think they are? Cut the £150million aid to Bangladesh and ask him to look after his prodigal daughter. What a fucking shit. 

On 26 February 2019 at 10:36, King Billy said:

among zealots?

On 26 February 2019 at 10:37, King Billy said:

one of these?

On 26 February 2019 at 10:38, King Billy said:

she is in?

On 26 February 2019 at 12:17, King Billy said:

all this?

I smell a big rat/sock puppet.

@Mrs Roops which previous ID did this fucker post under? Withers?

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I smell a big rat/sock puppet.

@Mrs Roops which previous ID did this fucker post under? Withers?

Leave King Billy alone. President Juan of Never Never Land has a special relationship with him. (Passing on the message) "Thanks for the razor wire, bags of nails and smoke bombs" . LOL Juan Guaido/Colombian rathole. 

8 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

By all accounts, a firing range in Sheffield(?) has been hailed 'as being disgusting' for using Sham Bigbum's face for target practice. The do-gooders are calling for a revoke of their guns licence..  

Could still lob hand grenades at the cunt. 

43 minutes ago, Crab said:

Leave King Billy alone. President Juan of Never Never Land has a special relationship with him. (Passing on the message) "Thanks for the razor wire, bags of nails and smoke bombs" . LOL Juan Guaido/Colombian rathole. 

44 minutes ago, Crab said:

🤴🏻😘🦀

8 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Yes. Quite ok for them to have Trump's boat race on the targets but Jemima Bogbum's is a no no. 

46 minutes ago, Crab said:

The pair of you are defiantly "special", as your schooling will no doubt prove

35 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Could still lob hand grenades at the cunt. 

It's the fucking father I'm wild about. Living in Bangladesh saying he "supports" his daughter to go back to the UK. What a fucking arsehole. 

34 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The pair of you are defiantly "special", as your schooling will no doubt prove

I was schooled in a small boudoir at the top of a very special address in Bond Street frequented by Tory politicians and High Court Judges in need of discipline and psycho-sexual healing. 

Just now, King Billy said:

Try not to boast about it then

Fucked by Ted Heath in the Salisbury cloister as a kid then Novichoked thirty years later in the town centre! Danger Danger! 

Guest 'eavensabove
4 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Yes. Quite ok for them to have Trump's boat race on the targets but Jemima Bogbum's is a no no. 

Armitage Shanks have her face on the bottom of their new bog pan. This will have the Sheffield chain gang flushed out.