CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BREXIT Part XI

Guest N/A

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

If you are going to rely on the typical Brit, then you might muster about 100 bodies. The rest of the population will have their 'rebellion' in a pub, fucking whinging.   Gilet Jaune  indeed. 

Fuck off.

You are undoubtedly the shittest, greasiest, most weaselly piece of excrement on here, but I find myself agreeing with you. The English are incapable of rebellion and would rather collect jubilee tea sets and doff their caps to the aristocracy than cause a fuss.

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

You are undoubtedly the shittest, greasiest, most weaselly piece of excrement on here, but I find myself agreeing with you. The English are incapable of rebellion and would rather collect jubilee tea sets and doff their caps to the aristocracy than cause a fuss.

I feel dirty now.  Stick your jubilee tea set up your arse.  Fuck off

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

We've reduced ourselves into a bunch of hissy-fits. Easily manipulated like puppets without a backbone. Can you imagine any of the cunts in the house of commons having a scrap? They'd ball their fucking eyes out with a single slap. Soft as shit, the lot of them. 

Guest judgetwi

13th July 2016. A hot sunny day outside Downing Street.

Treason May:

”When we make the big calls we’ll think not of the powerful but you. When we pass new laws we’ll listen not to the mighty but you. We’ll prioritise not the wealthy but you. We won’t entrench the advantages of the privileged few”.

😁😁😁😁😃😃😁😃🤣🤣🤣🇫🇲

Twas fukked from the start..ya had gove sayin ya held all the cards...only he didnt tell ya those cards were a couple of twos a joker and a loyalty card from tescos ..davey dave sayin it was goin to be the easiest deal ever made only for him to strike one and then bin it sayin it was a shite deal..tessy claiming she was gonna be a bloody akward woman..well she was ..to y'all..covering herself in that many red lines she'd no room to move..gettin into bed with arleen the woman who only sez no..tryna go around n over barniers head .that was a silly move..they are sick of y'all n are gonna twist yer balls forever ..oh..and every trade deal the EU sign with a country will have a Fuck britain clause init for good measure 

Panzbaby 

On 01/04/2019 at 17:46, Decimus said:

I'd rather you didn't make a fuss Decco.

1 hour ago, Panzerknacker said:

Twas fukked from the start..ya had gove sayin ya held all the cards...only he didnt tell ya those cards were a couple of twos a joker and a loyalty card from tescos ..davey dave sayin it was goin to be the easiest deal ever made only for him to strike one and then bin it sayin it was a shite deal..tessy claiming she was gonna be a bloody akward woman..well she was ..to y'all..covering herself in that many red lines she'd no room to move..gettin into bed with arleen the woman who only sez no..tryna go around n over barniers head .that was a silly move..they are sick of y'all n are gonna twist yer balls forever ..oh..and every trade deal the EU sign with a country will have a Fuck britain clause init for good measure 

Panzbaby 

But are you in favour or against the UK leaving the EU .. come out with what you think and stop dithering.

7 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Panzbaby 

From where I am standing, we have a process that has long been in chaos, now we have the input of Steptoe, a proper Euro sceptic, even more confusion will result. Parliament is about as much use as a eunuch at a cum bank in knowing what it wants and 12th April is looming. I still see only one outcome.

Guest TheLeaveCunt

Interesting how the Polack shit Donald Tusk has his tongue so far up Junckers asshole after Junckers ancestors probably sent Tusk’s ancestors on a train to Auschwitz! 

Both of those unelected shit-cunts (plus Barnier et al) need to be strapped to the tracks of Panzer tanks and driven through the streets of Brussels to remind us of why European cunts should not be listened to going forward.

3 minutes ago, TheLeaveCunt said:

Interesting how the Polack shit Donald Tusk has his tongue so far up Junckers asshole after Junckers ancestors probably sent Tusk’s ancestors on a train to Auschwitz! 

Both of those unelected shit-cunts (plus Barnier et al) need to be strapped to the tracks of Panzer tanks and driven through the streets of Brussels to remind us of why European cunts should not be listened to going forward.

Think thats part of yer problem TLC baby..ya haven't listened to them at all

Panzbaby 

Guest TheLeaveCunt
Just now, Panzerknacker said:

Think thats part of yer problem TLC baby..ya haven't listened to them at all

Panzbaby 

Why should I?!

They aren’t my or anyone’s elected representatives (you stupid cunt), hence my point . . . 

Guest TheLeaveCunt

That and the fact that the English are the only nation within the U.K. that don’t have their own devolved parliament - once that happens and Welsh, Scottish and Northern Irish cunts can’t vote on motions that affect people living in England, then there will be parity.

6 minutes ago, TheLeaveCunt said:

That and the fact that the English are the only nation within the U.K. that don’t have their own devolved government - once that happens and Welsh, Scottish and Northern Irish cunts can’t vote on motions that affect people living in England, then there will be parity.

And a good job too. You can bet your right bollock that any potential future English parliament will be based in some fucking regional shithole, most likely up north.

I don't know about you, but I'd rather face-fuck Alan Carr than take orders from some northern fucking swamp.

Guest TheLeaveCunt
1 minute ago, Decimus said:

And a good job too. You can bet your right bollock that any potential future English parliament will be based in some fucking regional shithole, most likely up north.

I don't know about you, but I'd rather face-fuck Alan Carr than take orders from some fucking northern swamp.

Perhaps, but taking the seed of Alan Carr would be preferable than a shit-cunt like Fish-Face Sturgeon giving voice to things that affect English people . . . . you total cunt.

2 minutes ago, TheLeaveCunt said:

Perhaps, but taking the seed of Alan Carr would be preferable than a shit-cunt like Fish-Face Sturgeon giving voice to things that affect English people . . . . you total cunt.

There's a simple enough solution to that. Have another Scottish independence referendum, but limit it to English voters.

You'd be looking at a 95% inevitable 'Yes' vote.

Guest TheLeaveCunt
3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

There's a simple enough solution to that. Have another Scottish independence referendum, but limit it to English voters.

You'd be looking at a 95% inevitable 'Yes' vote.

Totally agree - the decision impacts England, Wales and NI - so EVERYONE in the U.K. should’ve been given the vote - that would’ve given those cunts in Kilt-land the decision they wanted . . . 

Guest TheLeaveCunt
1 minute ago, Witheredscrote said:

Well I don't agree with it, so fuck off.

So why ask who I am, you stupid fucking cunt? 🤷🏼‍♂️

Oh dont be silly! When the English get rebellious the sound of millions of people tutting is almost deafening.