CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Global warming cunts

Guest N/A

42 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Just fiddle the leccy you unimaginative cunt. £400 and the boys will trunk the mains onto a separate fuse board hidden in the garage that serves the kitchen/utility/garage and outside heaters. Gas?…same price. PM me your address and I can collect a finder’s fee. Move with the times.

Who'd have thought that a Scouser would be a cheating, thieving cunt that consorts with other thieving, lowlife cunts.

28 minutes ago, Goober said:

Who'd have thought that a Scouser would be a cheating, thieving cunt that consorts with other thieving, lowlife cunts.

Nicking leccy and gas is hardly "cheating". Its not letting ridiculously overpaid wankers take you for a ride at the expense of the gullible cunts already bending over and taking it up the shitter to pay for some energy CEO's sixteen year old spoilt daughter's third yacht which she won't even use.

Fuck 'em all.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Nicking leccy and gas is hardly "cheating". Its not letting ridiculously overpaid wankers take you for a ride at the expense of the gullible cunts already bending over and taking it up the shitter to pay for some energy CEO's sixteen year old spoilt daughter's third yacht which she won't even use.

Fuck 'em all.

Have your fees gone up? I’m in court next Thursday and you did win my last case.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Fuck 'em all.

Tell that to the judge, RK. I'm sure they'd agree. 

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

Fuck the judge, too. Pin it all on a black Somalian immigrant - he'll serve a reduced sentence and think he's in the fucking Ritz.

Without flinging too much shit, RK, I'm assuming, as a law abiding citizen, your comment about gullible cunts did not self-reference. Is that because your Northern abode does not yet benefit from new fangled shit like mains electricity?

I'll start a petition on your behalf if you like. 

4 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

A schizophrenic judge then or a conjoined twin judge? Twat.

The only judge I know is a kike one, who uses gender neutral pronouns such as 'they' because its maggot can't be detected by any known scientific means.

10 minutes ago, Decimus said:

because its maggot can't be detected by any known scientific means.

Old fashioned detective work will solve this case Decs. First locate the discarded foreskin, then follow the blood trail and ‘Holy Moses’ there it is.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Goober said:

Without flinging too much shit, RK, I'm assuming, as a law abiding citizen, your comment about gullible cunts did not self-reference. Is that because your Northern abode does not yet benefit from new fangled shit like mains electricity?

I'll start a petition on your behalf if you like. 

Who the fuck are you? The Npower Police?

Take it up with M'bdulla.

38 minutes ago, Decimus said:

The only judge I know is a kike one, who uses gender neutral pronouns such as 'they' because its maggot can't be detected by any known scientific means.

I play golf with several Judges at my various elite golf clubs.

You would be excluded from joining any of these clubs because of your poor social standing and obsession with sodomy.

22 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You would be excluded from joining any of these clubs because of your poor social standing and obsession with sodomy.

Well, that didn't preclude you from providing the 'milk' at the Congleton Municipal Golf Club's 19th hole...