CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The current Jap film/game industry's hard-on for the UK

Guest Erroreptile404

1 minute ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Dex you fucking wanker. A story in the EDP today leads me to suspect you have recently purchased some CCTV cameras. Why can't you get a normal hobby for flids like flying RC helicopters. 

I don't read the EDP, Drew, give me a link you bone idle cunt.

• Like 1

Guest Erroreptile404
6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Now if my punishment was extended beyond "a mere three days" and stretched to a good few months, do you think I'd be forgotten and that the standard of The Corner would improve?

Probably yeah. I don't remember anyone clamouring for your ban to be lifted either.

6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

There's a pecking order and we're at opposite ends of it. Unless you're some sort of Freeborn John Lilburne, leveller inspired radical, you'd do well to remember your place and be content with your lot.

I'm sure if i spent every waking hour of 4 1/2 years of my life on a forum i could be…. errrm whatever it is you think you are on here. 

5 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Probably yeah. I don't remember anyone clamouring for your ban to be lifted either.

I'm sure if i spent every waking hour of 4 1/2 years of my life on a forum i could be…. errrm whatever it is you think you are on here. 

It's not that time consuming ED.

It only took me 2 years to become...errrm, whatever I think I am on here.

Guest Erroreptile404
3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's not that time consuming ED.

It only took me 2 years to become...errrm, whatever I think I am on here.

More amusing than decimus. 😎

15 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

You've made an average of 2.2 posts a day during your time here, I've made 4.9. If that's me spending every waking hour on here, you're also by your strange definition spending half of your life on here. Do the maths before you decide to throw around silly statements that make you look stupid.

Here are some figures that can't be argued with, though. You've got a like to post ratio of 4.31, whilst mine is 1.22. You are quite clearly, absolutely fucking shit.

Just now, Witheredscrote said:

Hemorroides and Ape are more amusing than that cunt...

I was just trying to explain to this cretin how things work around here. Despite being an insufferable Punkape plagiarist, you've carved yourself a niche on here. A shit niche to be sure, but a position of status none the less. 

As for ED, prior to this evening, did you even know who he was?

Guest Erroreptile404
5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You've made an average of 2.2 posts a day during your time here, I've made 4.9. If that's me spending every waking hour on here, you're also by your strange definition spending half of your life on here. Do the maths before you decide to throw around silly statements that make you look stupid.

Here are some figures that can't be argued with, though. You've got a like to post ratio of 4.31, whilst mine is 1.22. You are quite clearly, absolutely fucking shit.

You IRL

58cb439e797d5e03c9b11f0675335e69091e4254

cool-story-bro_o_235895.jpg

1 hour ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Errr what the fuck are you doing out of the cooler? A mere 3 days for calling two users nonces? 

I agree you should be stripped of half your likes. Seems to be one rule for you and another for everyone else on here.

Witheredscrotum got all his likes removed for doing fuck all basically.

Something akin to the smell of rotting haddock.  A Norfolk rat chewing on a moderators leathery pissflap.

Guest Erroreptile404
1 minute ago, Witheredscrote said:

Something akin to the smell of rotting haddock.  A Norfolk rat chewing on a moderators leathery pissflap.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQefrfNsmT0WiqXVOEu-Vz

Guest DrCunt
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

What you have to ask yourself, is this. If you received a lengthy ban for calling someone a nonce, would the quality of this site be affected in a negative way? Also, would you be remembered months later, with users lobbying for your reinstatement? Now if my punishment was extended beyond "a mere three days" and stretched to a good few months, do you think I'd be forgotten and that the standard of The Corner would improve?

There's a pecking order and we're at opposite ends of it. Unless you're some sort of Freeborn John Lilburne, leveller inspired radical, you'd do well to remember your place and be content with your lot.

Anyone missing the Crab?

Thought not.

Guest Wizardsleeve
8 hours ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

In Decs' defence ED, I actually did clamour for Decimus' ban be lifted.  It was an extended ban, but still, I did want him back.  The Corner needs apex predators. With the ilk of Crab, King Billy, Pen, and a select few others, it would be only a matter of time before they took over.   

15 hours ago, Decimus said:

What you have to ask yourself, is this. If you received a lengthy ban for calling someone a nonce, would the quality of this site be affected in a negative way? Also, would you be remembered months later, with users lobbying for your reinstatement? Now if my punishment was extended beyond "a mere three days" and stretched to a good few months, do you think I'd be forgotten and that the standard of The Corner would improve?

Crab seemed terribly distraught during his brief return and I couldn't help but notice he kept muttering "Andy Dufrense" under his breath during breakfast in the cooler cafeteria the other day.  I'll not ask for any specifics, but you do owe me for that bottle of beer he nicked to anchor his  bowels in place after we'd finished tarring the roof of G-Block...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTniOOgzMU0zxWfUwTs-cS