CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Burning Cathedrals

Guest Alfie Noakes

On 15/04/2019 at 23:00, Frank said:

Jazz’s noxious son was in a wheelchair for over sixteen years. His only impediment these days is a slight lisp, a wet fuck for a father and a weak hand shake. 

You aspire to be Evángelos, don't you? The thing is, he weighs about 20 stone, so I reckon you'd need to put on another 15 to achieve the facial complex at least. You skinny little wanker. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 24/04/2019 at 16:25, Wolfie said:

You aspire to be Evángelos, don't you? The thing is, he weighs about 20 stone, so I reckon you'd need to put on another 15 to achieve the facial complex at least. You skinny little wanker. 

His ongoing battles with cancer and AIDS will prevent him from gaining that much weight.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

And Vangelis's ongoing battle with kebabs and filo pastry will prevent him from meeting frank halfway.

I'm out of likes...any post referring to Frank's demise deserves several.  

On 16/04/2019 at 08:49, Alfie Noakes said:

Not on the defunct and bankrupt NHS. It is only until my ankle sets then up and about on crutches.

Nothing to see here.

The NHS actually functions quite well as a on demand medical service. It is far from perfect but it has also meant that o retain some vision and have not suffered or died because of not being able afford insulin. I don't think that they have ever provided free wheelchairs for short term injuries such as yours.

4 hours ago, The Guard said:

The leader board is the principle cause of 90% of the shut posts on here. It causes far too many Brown nosing posts that are simply made to generate likes and allow a close clique of otherwise sad and lonely cunts to sniff each other's bottoms and to go crying to teacher when some more deserving cunt gets a place on the board.

You stupid fucking cunt. You can't even make friend in cyberspace. Drink bleach

Guest Alfie Noakes
5 hours ago, The Guard said:

The NHS actually functions quite well as a on demand medical service. It is far from perfect but it has also meant that o retain some vision and have not suffered or died because of not being able afford insulin. I don't think that they have ever provided free wheelchairs for short term injuries such as yours.

I didn't ask for or expect one, I borrowed an elderly relative's stand by chair. It is not the NHS's fault that they have been under funded and poorly managed for several decades

Guest Wizardsleeve
48 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You stupid fucking cunt. You can't even make friend in cyberspace. Drink bleach

large.likes.png.a46ea3ba02624eadc2e06d12c7b0b0ed.png

That one gets 2 likes, Stubbs!  

6 hours ago, The Guard said:

The leader board is the principle cause of 90% of the shut posts on here. It causes far too many Brown nosing posts that are simply made to generate likes and allow a close clique of otherwise sad and lonely cunts to sniff each other's bottoms and to go crying to teacher when some more deserving cunt gets a place on the board.

Still peeved you can't get on it then. 

• 3 weeks later...