CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who let their phones run out of power

camberwell gypsy

3 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I don't trust his arse Stub. He might be one of these sentient cervixes that have been cropping up recently.

Israeli I think.

Doubtful old bean, however, it would be a waste of good bleach should the suspiciously named "billy" decide start chugging the demestos

Never mind this shite, what's your take of the Merchant Ivory remake "womb with view"?

On 03/05/2019 at 14:12, The Guard said:

You heading this way Stubby? There's a bridge by Tiverton Parkway Station .. I can wave at you from it.

Yeah Wave goodbye and then jump off underneath the next Intercity express

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

For the better of the Corner and humanity in general, I suggest you end your phone contract, broadband and life, in no specific order.

He’s on pay as you go. His internet is dial up and his life is single cell amoeba category. Time to step things up a couple of gears Pen. Your holding civilisation back.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Guard said:

It would appear that yourself and Little Willy have both run out of charge .. time to plug yourselve into a power socket

In the Dave Courtney nom you slightly redeemed yourself for 30 seconds, on second thoughts. No!