CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who let their phones run out of power

camberwell gypsy

Sick to death of these fucking arsehats. "Ooh can I just use your phone, I've only got 1% power left" "Sorry I would have text you to let you know I'd be late but my phones ran out of power".  If I'm going anywhere, I make sure I've charged my phone. I mean, how can I slag Frank off on CC if my phones lost power.

Lol fuck off.

Generally they're the same stupid cunts that don't consider that switching off Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, location, Mobile data and turning the volume & brightness down a tad may just give them enough power to perform the vital task of updating their FaecesBook profile. But what really gets my blood boiling are the cunts that carry their chargers with them and think it's their right to plug it into any vacant socket in the Wetherspoons. Cheeky fucking wankers.

27 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Generally they're the same stupid cunts that don't consider that switching off Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, location, Mobile data and turning the volume & brightness down a tad may just give them enough power to perform the vital task of updating their FaecesBook profile. But what really gets my blood boiling are the cunts that carry their chargers with them and think it's their right to plug it into any vacant socket in the Wetherspoons. Cheeky fucking wankers.

NEVER MIND ALL THAT FUCKING SHIT, DREW, YOU OLD CUNT, WE'RE GOING UP!!!!!!

OTBC.

Guest DrCunt
34 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I see the tractor boys have got themselves out of that division as well 

They're not the Tractor Boys, they're The Scum.

Guest DrCunt
53 minutes ago, Decimus said:

NEVER MIND ALL THAT FUCKING SHIT, DREW, YOU OLD CUNT, WE'RE GOING UP!!!!!!

OTBC.

Kick off, throw it in, have a little scrimmage, Keep it low, a splendid rush, bravo, win or die; On the ball, City, never mind the danger, Steady on, now’s your chance, Hurrah! We're in the fucking Premier League!

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I'm with you on the Bluetooth, wi-fi and mobile data, but as you get older volume and contrast make the difference between seeing "therapist" and "the Rapiist" on your screen.   I won't go into into the hearing complications.  

4 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Your wisdom knows no bounds! It’s no surprise you paid off your mortgage at the age of 36, 13 years ago. And how dare people steal a couple of watt-hours from Wetherspoons while they line the pockets of that disheveled tosser Tim Martin? Cheeky fucking wankers! I bet you have a deep-discharge rota in you hovel, stuck on the side of your alcohol storage facility, to keep your phone battery at peak performance so you can feel smug about just how much capacity you have at the end of the day. You absolute fucking bore.

3 hours ago, DrCunt said:

Kick off, throw it in, have a little scrimmage, Keep it low, a splendid rush, bravo, win or die; On the ball, City, never mind the danger, Steady on, now’s your chance, Hurrah! We're in the fucking Premier League!

Officially now the shittest fucking song in the premiership.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Ape said:

And how dare people steal a couple of watt-hours from Wetherspoons while they line the pockets of that disheveled tosser Tim Martin? Cheeky fucking wankers!

The start of the solution is recognising the problem, and I see you do refer to it as exactly what it is. STEALING.

Did you vote Leave, by any chance?

Best not to fill your water bottle from the font when you're forgiving your sins at church this morning. That's stealing too even under the guise of religion. 

Can I enquire as to whether you are extremely rattled?

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

The start of the solution is recognising the problem, and I see you do refer to it as exactly what it is. STEALING.

Did you vote Leave, by any chance?

Best not to fill your water bottle from the font when you're forgiving your sins at church this morning. That's stealing too even under the guise of religion. 

Can I enquire as to whether you are extremely rattled?

Next time you’re In Wetherspoons, drinking yourself into oblivion whilst keeping a close eye on the power usage of your phone, and you see someone “stealing” a tiny, insignificant amount of electricity to charge their ‘phone, why not report them to the management? Just go to the bar, ask to speak to the manager and grass the “thieves” up. What do you think they would do once made aware of this heinous crime? Kick them out? Ban them? No, they wouldn’t give a fuck. And if they don’t give a fuck, why should you?

Why not write a strongly worded letter to the lead singer of Echo And The Bunnymen about it? 

Idiot.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I'll take that as a "Yes sir, I am extremely rattled"

Why does me thinking you’re a fucking idiot and openly taking the piss out of your mobile phone power issues make me rattled? Please explain, assuming you have sufficient available phone charge. Lol. Idiot.

51 minutes ago, Ape said:

Why does me thinking you’re a fucking idiot and openly taking the piss out of your mobile phone power issues make me rattled? Please explain, assuming you have sufficient available phone charge. Lol. Idiot.

I think  you’re very rattled.

I hope you contract measles in the next 24 hours and that there are extreme complications.