CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts on Synthetic Cannabinoids aka Spice

Major Cunt

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Mark Brandon Read, was not only the kind of criminal you can actually respect, i.e. He only fucked over criminals. He was also a comedy genius. 

His opinion of the rapper, '50 Cent'

"this cunt thinks he's a gangster because he's been shot 5 times. I think it's the bloke who shot him that's the gangster, fuckin poof."

Eric Have you watched “Underbelly” I watched all six series over two days. Fucking great apart from some fucking retarded woman moaning and hoovering around me between episodes. Makes you wonder if maybe Punkers is right and we’re the cunts? It’s just the bleeding from the arse I could never be able to explain to my (grown up) kids.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

Eric Have you watched “Underbelly” I watched all six series over two days. Fucking great apart from some fucking retarded woman moaning and hoovering around me between episodes. Makes you wonder if maybe Punkers is right and we’re the cunts? It’s just the bleeding from the arse I could never be able to explain to my (grown up) kids.

I haven't Billy. I shall investigate this and get back to you.

9 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Like Peaky Blinders only Aussie and better. If you like Chopper It’ll be right up your street mate

I quite liked peaky blinders. It wasn't very realistic though. If I had to meet the brummie cunts, and one of them took their hat off, I'd shoot them. Especially that big nose cunt that ruined the character of 'Bex' in the remake of The Firm.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I quite liked peaky blinders. It wasn't very realistic though. If I had to meet the brummie cunts, and one of them took their hat off, I'd shoot them. Especially that big nose cunt that ruined the character of 'Bex' in the remake of The Firm.

Just thinking the word ‘Birmingham’ makes me imagine Lenny Henry and instantly become nauseous and angry at the same time. So I don’t acknowledge the existence of the West Midlands Any more. The M6 toll road is the best thing that’s ever been built north of Watford Gap.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
On 03/05/2019 at 22:51, Major Cunt said:

As of late I've been watching the strange antics of the homeless/ham and egger's, who are partial to this particular poison. I saw one fella who looked like an oversized gnome, shadow boxing in slow motion while under the influence. Along with another sitting in an almost lotus type position, while twirling his Steele toe capped boots above his head like a lasso. Both of them in almost trance like state, bearing in mind both of these incidents occurred in a busy city centre. Now the Major is no prude where the consumption of certain herbs are concerned, in fact in my younger years I could give Howard Marks a run for his kingskins. This shit is on another level though, there's no late night runs to the shop for ice cream and Doritos, or getting deep into reggae and Pink Floyd. I've actually seen people asleep in the blazing sun in shop door ways, now I understand they need to escape reality, however I was under the impression heroin did that.

Total bullshit. The nearest you’ve been to a druggie is the last time you took an aspirin while looking at your dumb face in the bathroom mirror.

You ain’t got a fucking clue.

10 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Total bullshit. The nearest you’ve been to a druggie is the last time you took an aspirin while looking at your dumb face in the bathroom mirror.

Knees up muvva brown, cor blimey guvnor!

Edited by Eric Cuntman
My little cockney

8 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Fucking Hell Jewdy how long did it take you to come up with that witty retort? Though no doubt old enough to draw a pension plus dealing with your many ailments, sadly doesn't make you an expert. We're talking about illegal gear mate, not the stool softeners you hoard by the 1000. 

8 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I Jew you would bite eventually!

See what I did there Rinder you cunt!

6 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Fucking Hell Jewdy how long did it take you to come up with that witty retort? Though no doubt old enough to draw a pension plus dealing with your many ailments, sadly doesn't make you an expert. We're talking about illegal gear mate, not the stool softeners you hoard by the 1000. 

Jewdy is unable to comprehend that people do everyday things. Gyppo must be lying if she says she's been on holiday, Decs was obviously bigging up his champagne lifestyle by inventing stories about glamorous commuter train journeys. 

Why even Jewdy himself, earlier today, was pulling the legs of the Is-a-cunt membership with some fanciful tale of him visiting a supermarket around Christmas time. Nonsense. 

3 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Poignant, I'm dazzled by your superior wit and insight, truly baffled by your command of the English language I'm humbled.

Fuck off!

Yes, he seems to have managed to quote a line from Trainspotting, that wasn't even in the film. We are in the presence of greatness. Or Harvey Price got an iPhone.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Jewdy is unable to comprehend that people do everyday things. Gyppo must be lying if she says she's been on holiday, Decs was obviously bigging up his champagne lifestyle by inventing stories about glamorous commuter train journeys. 

Why even Jewdy himself, earlier today, was pulling the legs of the Is-a-cunt membership with some fanciful tale of him visiting a supermarket around Christmas time. Nonsense. 

I'm torn between him being an agraphobic who indulges heavily on the white lightning, based on your information. Or judging by his late night posts knocking back a few to many lager tops in the Admiral Duncan. Then feeling dejected by his lack of admirers and full of self loathing, taking to the corner in anger!

16 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I'm torn between him being an agraphobic who indulges heavily on the white lightning, based on your information. Or judging by his late night posts knocking back a few to many lager tops in the Admiral Duncan. Then feeling dejected by his lack of admirers and full of self loathing, taking to the corner in anger!

Is that the place that was cleansed of gayness by a nail bomb?

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Is that the place that was cleansed of gayness by a nail bomb?

Just googled it sadly it wasn't fully cleansed.

Long-standing gay pub with party atmosphere, packed with shot-downing regulars.

Still going.

Guest DrCunt
10 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Just googled it sadly it wasn't fully cleansed.

Long-standing gay pub with party atmosphere, packed with shot-downing regulars.

Still going.

Cocktails are all the rage there. Rusty Nails and Jägerbombs are favourites.

30 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Neville Your not still upset about your leg mate? Fucking cripple.

What we're you thinking get lippy with me, when I had a loaded shotgun pointed at ya.

If you remember Neville I had it pointed out your head, I reconsider and shot you in the leg.