CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lady Latrine

Earl of Punkape

More drivel for the licence payers to ponder courtesy of BBC news....

A woman who found herself regularly using public toilets has told how she began blogging about them so she could stop "boring" her friends.

Lady Latrine, as she is known, won fans on Instagram for her reviews of loos in her home county of Cambridgeshire.

Rating them out of 10 for criteria including cleanliness, she says it is "not about shaming" but "celebrating".

"I have to use them so often it helps to have a log of the good and bad," she said.

The anonymous Ms Latrine has amassed a vast bog log since she began making her reviews public in March.

"I started it for myself as I generally have the bladder of a small child, which can be quite stressful as I always have to use public toilets - sometimes several times," she said.

It’s about time the BBC was put out of it’s misery.

• Like 1

The Romans,when using the toilet , would clean themselves with a tersorium, a sponge mounted on a stick. They (or more likely, a servant) would have rinsed the tersorium in a bucket of salt water or vinegar and then removed the chamber pot from underneath the toilet seat and dumped it into the sewer immediately outside.

10 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

The Romans,when using the toilet , would clean themselves with a tersorium, a sponge mounted on a stick. They (or more likely, a servant) would have rinsed the tersorium in a bucket of salt water or vinegar and then removed the chamber pot from underneath the toilet seat and dumped it into the sewer immediately outside.

They would go Ape if they poured into an open sewer now.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Blurtus Immaculous

21 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

What a shit job

21 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

I would use a baby from a family on benefits in Hartlepool. I wouldn't rinse the little fucker in salt water mind. That's just barbaric.

1 minute ago, Neil said:

Also known at the time the act of taking a dump was referred to as 'breaking off a length of dirty spine' or 'strangling a darkie'

My favourite from Roger's Profanisaurus, is the descriptive term for the circular indentation your arsehole leaves on a turd when it contracts halfway through.. 'a breather ring'

1 minute ago, Neil said:

Poor old Punkers wouldn't know,his leave his ragged arsehole with all the force of someone snuffing out a candle...Pfffffffft.

The final death throes of a massively battered sphincter. The only thing to look forward to being decomposition and finally death spreading through the rest of his rotting body. 

14 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

My favourite from Roger's Profanisaurus, is the descriptive term for the circular indentation your arsehole leaves on a turd when it contracts halfway through.. 'a breather ring'

The human arsehole truly is a wondrous thing.

17 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The second one sounds much more fun

1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Fascinating.