CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dave "I'm a Cunt" Courtney

Major Cunt

Watch out ! Spunkers is up and about, so the usual torrent of fake upper class bollocks will be unleashed soon. How the fuck do  his servants (rent boys) put up with his constant inane drivel? Not to mention the perversions he indulges in constantly. What a beast.

4 minutes ago, The Guard said:

Its on my forehead .. it vanishes when I close the curtains. Are you in one of those boats in the River Exe off Starcross?

At present I’m a sailing down towards your living room window. Speak soon 

27 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Sorry I’m busy but just go down there anyway. Someone should be there to kick your head in.

You've pulled Bill, be in the men's cubicles at 2pm sharp, with your fly's undone. Guard is gonna knock 3 times from the adjoining cubicle!

8 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

You've pulled Bill, be in the men's cubicles at 2pm sharp, with your fly's undone. Guard is gonna knock 3 times from the adjoining cubicle!

Punctuality is very important while engaging in such rendezvous’. Pen and I have already synchronised watches. 

Guest DrCunt
20 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

It will then be a race to see which of them gets their cock through the glory hole first.

18 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Boothby was a disgusting pervert who got his paedo tastes catered for by the Krays who are in turn glorified by underworld London scum.....such as yourself.

Fuck off.

The aristocracy and criminal underclasses seem to rub along well together..

..Princess Margaret certainly thought so when she swallowed John Bindon's massive cock.

lol.

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, The Guard said:

It will be Billy .. I don't have a cock but I expect that my vagina looks a lot like your mouth.

You misspelled brain.  

3 hours ago, The Guard said:

It will be Billy .. I don't have a cock but I expect that my vagina looks a lot like your mouth.

I can hear the "Spencer Davis Group" in the background. "I'm a maaannn!

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=%23&ved=0ahUKEwiYhMKbrYziAhXNVBUIHW_vAO0Q8DUIeTAG&usg=AOvVaw0VTJzWxrN8ZFOD4xbU2nov