CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Danny Baker

Eddie

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)

15 minutes ago, Decimus said:

He's got more chins than a Baker's dozen.

The only thing you've ever donated to this site is your carping mediocrity.

1 hour ago, Earl Albert of Ross said:

The only thing you've ever donated to this site is your carping mediocrity.

What I do or don't donate to this site is none of your business, you nosey little cunt. Pass that message on to your other ID as "she" seems to be similarly obsessed with such matters.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
13 minutes ago, Decimus said:

What I do or don't donate to this site is none of your business, you nosey little cunt. Pass that message on to your other ID as "she" seems to be similarly obsessed with such matters.

But you're making it my business by replying, feeding the hand that bites you. Or amuses you? Professing to come from Norfolk you don't need much to keep you amused, have you found fire and running water yet?

Guest judgetwi
7 hours ago, Decimus said:

He's got more chins than a Baker's dozen.

4 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Or a Chinese phone book!

4 hours ago, ratcum said:

..or a treatise on "Indo-European Chins and the Anatolian Hypothesis"

Ok, which one of you wankers is Michael McIntyre? I’m pretty sure it’s not Herr Oberst but, being a raving anti Semite , he would make an ideal BBC employee.

Own up you cunts.

5 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

That Irish female singer he created, Geraldine something, absolute mind numbing shite  but everyone loved it. Why?

I couldn't say. The only funny moment in the entire 3 hour debacle, was Cat Deeley, screaming, "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" at the audience.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/05/2019 at 21:57, Mrs Roops said:

Absolutely, I've been arrested five times whilst harassing fox hunters, in each case the charges were dropped. Thankfully The Cheshire PCC has cottoned on to public disquiet surrounding illegal foxhunting and has ordered a review as to why law-abiding hunt monitors and sabs have been receiving police attention whereas the rural crime team are doing nothing against the fox hunters. Its a painfully slow process but times a'changing.

Have just been reading about Paul Oliver former master of the South Herefordshire Hunt .. his pleasure was throwing live fox cubs to the hounds. Inccident were reported in 2016 but for three years the West Mercia Police tried everything to have the case thrown out. It looks like this cunt is now active in other hunts.

29 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

Have just been reading about Paul Oliver former master of the South Herefordshire Hunt .. his pleasure was throwing live fox cubs to the hounds. Inccident were reported in 2016 but for three years the West Mercia Police tried everything to have the case thrown out. It looks like this cunt is now active in other hunts.

Indeed, putting an end to this vile, abhorrent "sport" has always been an uphill struggle. Violence from pro-hunt elements can be mitigated, more difficult are the double standards employed by police forces, the CPS and lenient judiciary. One of the defendants in the S Herts case was let off by the judge because he said that he believed the fox cubs were being transported for release into the wild. Times are a changing, though at a very slow pace. Legislation is against the hunters and so is public opinion. Sabs need to be more disciplined in their field work but they are learning to use technology to assist the cause. Winning the battle on social media pages is not enough, more use needs to be made in the use of GPS tech, radio comms and drones. In the S Herts case, convictions were obtained by covert surveillance by the Hunt Investigation Team (HIT).

7 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Indeed, putting an end to this vile, abhorrent "sport" has always been an uphill struggle. Violence from pro-hunt elements can be mitigated, more difficult are the double standards employed by police forces, the CPS and lenient judiciary. One of the defendants in the S Herts case was let off by the judge because he said that he believed the fox cubs were being transported for release into the wild. Times are a changing, though at a very slow pace. Legislation is against the hunters and so is public opinion. Sabs need to be more disciplined in their field work but they are learning to use technology to assist the cause. Winning the battle on social media pages is not enough, more use needs to be made in the use of GPS tech, radio comms and drones. In the S Herts case, convictions were obtained by covert surveillance by the Hunt Investigation Team (HIT).

I did also found the rather odious Otis Ferry's facebook page .. I see that he has been visiting North Wales.

5 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

I did also found the rather odious Otis Ferry's facebook page .. I see that he has been visiting North Wales.

N Wales and Cheshire hunts are having to merge. Public disquiet has severely reduced their funding abilities. Onward and upwards :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Glowworm said:

Masonry at its finest. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Animal cruelty is my biggest hate. These cunts who glorify and celebrate it need dealing with. Do the pro-hunt cunts really employ physical intimidation? If so, respond in kind. I'll do it for expenses. Kicking fuck out of a chinless coward would do me the world of good.

23 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Animal cruelty is my biggest hate. These cunts who glorify and celebrate it need dealing with. Do the pro-hunt cunts really employ physical intimidation? If so, respond in kind. I'll do it for expenses. Kicking fuck out of a chinless coward would do me the world of good.

Do you eat meat Eric? 

32 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Oh yes...

On this occasion the police did not peruse due to "insufficient evidence to obtain a conviction".

5 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Oh yes...

On this occasion the police did not peruse due to "insufficient evidence to obtain a conviction".

Clearly the police are in the pockets of the inbreds. The hired muscle in the Toyota would have shit themselves if four big cunts jumped out with pickaxe handles and balaclavas. 

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Clearly the police are in the pockets of the inbreds. The hired muscle in the Toyota would have shit themselves if four big cunts jumped out with pickaxe handles and balaclavas. 

I really believe that freemasonry has everything to do with it. I'm sure the Chief Super is a member of the same lodge as Lord Piss Elegant.