CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dressing effeminately

Guest Pussy Galore

On 23/06/2019 at 07:22, Glowworm said:

Fuck off you stupid cunt.

Now,now pen don't take it out on me when you're very active on a nom about dressing effeminately .

I can picture you now,a bald overweight aging man,his chinos hiding the silk stockings hes wearing, the smell of perfume radiating from his sweaty chest,if only I'd been born a girl, if only I wasn't a one dimensional bore,people would like me.

Fuck off

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Snowy said:

Now,now pen don't take it out on me when you're very active on a nom about dressing effeminately .

I can picture you now,a bald overweight aging man,his chinos hiding the silk stockings hes wearing, the smell of perfume radiating from his sweaty chest,if only I'd been born a girl, if only I wasn't a one dimensional bore,people would like me.

Fuck off

Fuck off you dreary brain dead twat.

1 hour ago, Snowy said:

Fuck off

I've always imagined it as a chimera of Barbara from The League of Gentleman and Pinocchio. 

Biceps like Harambe, gallivanting about in a pair of size 12 charity shop heels, screaming incoherently that it's a real boy.

Dirty fucking freak.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I've always imagined it as a chimera of Barbara from The League of Gentleman and Pinocchio. 

Biceps like Harambe, gallivanting about in a pair of size 12 charity shop heels, screaming incoherently that it's a real boy.

Dirty fucking freak.

I do have big feet (Size 6), far too small though to be safe ramming your teeth down your big fat stupid gob.

On 19/06/2019 at 13:48, Frank said:

A resilient old boot, it’s hard to believe that she never really did exist. I did genuinely lose someone after a long Illness around the time of Ming’s ninth episode, and that seemingly fucked me up. Mrs R has ignored my requests to delete my account,  yet I still log in like the stupid cunt I am. 

Thoughts on using a cpl filter to get rid of lens flare?

In Norwich city centre last evening came towards me a 6ft plus slim built gent complete with 5 o'clock shadow,green t-shirt,black tight leggings,sandals and a khaki mini skirt.....I fucking kid you not.

Guest Erroreptile404
6 hours ago, Neil said:

In Norwich city centre last evening came towards me a 6ft plus slim built gent complete with 5 o'clock shadow,green t-shirt,black tight leggings,sandals and a khaki mini skirt.....I fucking kid you not.

I saw two fat bald, middle aged poofs walking through the town holding hands last year on my lunch break lol.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
12 hours ago, Neil said:

Well, what were you expecting???

goldenballst.jpg

Maybe you should more carefully choose which streets you walk on.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
4 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

There is a place in Lancashire called Golden Ball and there is another place in Worcestershire called Bellend.

Also a Cockhedge in Warrington (Cheshire).

Guest Salty Piss Flap
8 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

There is a place in Lancashire called Golden Ball and there is another place in Worcestershire called Bellend.

And then of course, there's the infamous....

article-0-05176D76000005DC-575_468x286.j