CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Spit or Swallow?

Guest Pussy Galore

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Pussy Galore said:

Hello Wizardsleeve. My word youre a bundle of fun. Such a warm personality. If you wish to abuse me (no doubles entendre intended!) I will simply ignore the comments. And besides you are not on the correct forum for being abusive.

Can't stand the heat and all that...This forum was created to abuse cunts from all about the world.  You're going to make "friends" rather quickly round here, methinks.  

4 minutes ago, Pussy Galore said:

Im a Lady Roadkill. No - as you so charmingly put it - Faggotry here. If I was male King Billy would certainly be on my radar. Even his name is hot.

Sorry but I find your claim suspect. Mrs. Roops has even posted multiple pictures of her Welsh growler on here for the world to see - and even she is still questioned occasionally.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

Sorry but I find your claim suspect. Mrs. Roops has even posted multiple pictures of her Welsh growler on here for the world to see - and even she is still questioned occasionally.

Indeed...was it a tampon string, or some poor bastard with the end of his life line quickly disappearing as if it had been cut from it's anchor bolt...we may never know.  

Guest Pussy Galore
1 hour ago, Glowworm said:

I twigged who you were on your previous id last year.

No dear man!! I am new. I only meant you understood my Pussy Galore references. Never mind.☺

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, ratcum said:

Lady P has duped everyone into thinking she's a hopeless loser, when in fact she has sucked  out all our souls.  I expect to marry her before Monday.

Please tell me the furnace you had built from Auschwitz brick is fired and ready for Monday evening, and you will grow tired of Pen expeditiously???   

6 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Be warned - its a well known fact that @Ollyboro's avatar is actually a real life picture of the moon faced twat. Continue to anger him and he'll strike you down with all the unnatural strength his kind possess and likely shit on your twitching, broken husk. We do not discriminate against the mentally disabled on here - we simply weaponize them.

I knew those dribbly cunts had superpowers. Sneaky window licking fuckers.

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I knew those dribbly cunts had superpowers. Sneaky window licking fuckers.

Chief among those powers is the "death look."  those beady, too close together, shifty fucking eyes giving you the "poor me" stare as they use the force to twist your mind into such a feeling of guilt, you overdose on barbiturates and alcohol.

13 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

'He's fuckin' laughin at you, that's how a gook laughs'

You’re wasted on here Eric. Sometimes it’s hard to tell whether you’re being genuinely racist, or just throwing out racist quotes to provide a patina of plausible deniability. 

It’s a lovely fucking war. 

4 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

You’re wasted on here Eric. Sometimes it’s hard to tell whether you’re being genuinely racist, or just throwing out racist quotes to provide a patina of plausible deniability. 

It’s a lovely fucking war. 

Don't sweat it. You're hangin' with Audie Murphy here.

• 1 year later...