CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dumb cunts who get themselves lost in the wild and need to be rescued...

Guest Salty Piss Flap

Guest Salty Piss Flap
10 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I’d torpedo all of them. 

“Up Periscope”

”Fire ! “

Ha ha!!! 

That's better than what I was going to say. default_hi.gif

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You’re not doing dreadfully well on here are you ?

Oh, it's pretty dreadful I dare say.

But I'm not yammering about the Bible or quoting scripture, so I've got that going for me at least.

And you....? 

39 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

He has to be told!!!!! 

38 minutes ago, King Billy said:

🎶 There may be trouble ahead 🎶

9 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Darwin was a heartless cunt, Eric. 

I think it's only fair that we tell @Salty Piss Flap that one of Baws' hobbies is monitoring communications between Langley VA, and Thames House. Old Salty seems ok for a yank, and I wouldn't like him to suddenly and inexplicably turn up on the FBIs ten most wanted.

• Like 1

Guest Salty Piss Flap
11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I think it's only fair that we tell @Salty Piss Flap that one of Baws' hobbies is monitoring communications between Langley VA, and Thames House. Old Salty seems ok for a yank, and I wouldn't like him to suddenly and inexplicably turn up on the FBIs ten most wanted.

tenor.gif

Gulp..... 

Just now, Salty Piss Flap said:

tenor.gif

Gulp..... 

Fucking hell - calling Punkape your bitch and using a Simpsons GIF in relation to @Cuntybaws. I know this is probably confusing to you right now, but this is the equivalent of Dawn French covering herself in fish oil and jumping into shark infested waters whilst she's on the rag to splash around like a wounded seal... 

• Like 1

Guest Salty Piss Flap
2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Fucking hell - calling Punkape your bitch and using a Simpsons GIF in relation to @Cuntybaws. I know this is probably confusing to you right now, but this is the equivalent of Dawn French covering herself in fish oil and jumping into shark infested waters whilst she's on the rag to splash around like a wounded seal... 

No, I called Cuntybaws my bitch, not Punkape.

So what other additional things is that like Dawn French doing?

Anything with the Vicar's collar on?

Guest Erroreptile404
3 hours ago, Earl Albert of Ross said:

I know Putin wants it, but I think Chernobyl is in Ukraine.

You honestly didn't expect a thick, backwards, yankee doodle loving, council estate dwelling piece of shit moron like him to actually know that did you?

7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I was once asked by my neighbour, whose 8 year old son I had looked after for a few hours, why the little boy had been singing that song.. 

.. The kid wanted to watch cartoons, I'm not a fucking tyrant!

Out of likes.

I once traumatised a six year old nephew with the transformation scene from An American Werewolf in London. He's 32 now and still remembers it. 

6 hours ago, Erroreptile404 said:

You honestly didn't expect a thick, backwards, yankee doodle loving, council estate dwelling piece of shit moron like him to actually know that did you?

Where have you been since your bum chum BTY  ran off and hid behind the wardrobe? You just gonna poke your boil covered face out now and again, have a weak and boring bitch moan about me  and then run off and hide again ?

You soft cunt

• 3 weeks later...