CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Boris

Neil

4 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Increasingly I see you pursuing arguments until you think you've won them. At best it's reductionist; at worst it's indicative of emotion clouding reason.

This is an interesting, fun site. You are neither.

Somewhat contradictory, but you're half right.

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That 'Betterthanyou' cunt didn't have much stomach for a scrap did he? I sat and quietly watched for weeks, as he stropped around the site, trying to act the bully and flinging shit, and one little attack from harmless little me, and it scurries off to its' safe space, like a shitty-arsed girl guide with a Ritalin prescription. 

At least Albert has stamina.

Alberto is now an oldie.

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's fucking brilliant when he does that, it makes me feel like Neo, a few seconds after being unplugged from the Matrix.

It always creeps me the fuck out - its like a dog suddenly stopping mid-shit to give you tax advice. It might make sense, but its an eerie experience...

4 hours ago, Wolfie said:

'I owned this/that company and sold it... doing research for a private equity partnership... bla bla'.

Oh shut up you slag. What a load of bollocks, honestly. You were on the blob and as such your husband/boyfriend/one-night stand was about to fuck you up the jacksie, and you were probably too pissed to give a monkeys about them snapping a photo of you. Get over yourself.

'Content  producer' indeed. Lol.

Wolfie that was fucking quality. Av a like mate!

Guest judgetwi

Heard Charlie Mullins on the radio today. He’s the owner of Pimlico Plumbers, arch remoaner and , until recently, defied the local council by having a sign declaring “Bollocks to Brexit” above his premises. 

Fuck me, Charlie has turned leave all of a sudden. He was praising Boris to the skies. He was a great Mayor of London (do fucking what?) and the only cunt who “can bring this country together.” What the fuck?

I can only assume Boris has had a word and assured this money obsessed tosser that his cheap, non unionised, zero hours contract booshka booshka labour won’t be going home. He’s probably right but trusting Boris?

Good luck with that one Charlie boy.

Guest judgetwi
12 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Hmm, I think Einstein said something about empty assertions... 

You THINK he did? So you don’t KNOW? That makes a change.

Anyway, everybody knows that Brian was a bender who fancied the arse off of Lennon. I don’t know why you are dragging up long dead homos who are totally irrelevant.

Is it too much to ask that you take into consideration that some of us aren’t as well informed and clever as you?

Ok , let’s be fair, i’m talking about me. Is it possible that you could cater to my special needs Mrs R?

Just asking.

3 hours ago, judgetwi said:

You THINK he did? So you don’t KNOW? That makes a change.

Anyway, everybody knows that Brian was a bender who fancied the arse off of Lennon. I don’t know why you are dragging up long dead homos who are totally irrelevant.

Is it too much to ask that you take into consideration that some of us aren’t as well informed and clever as you?

Ok , let’s be fair, i’m talking about me. Is it possible that you could cater to my special needs Mrs R?

Just asking.

Regrettably, I'm not qualified to give anger management counselling.

14 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Regrettably, I'm not qualified to give anger management counselling.

Fucking hell that makes a change! I was under the impression your the  corners resident expert on everything, From accusations of noncery to being an IT/healthcare professional.

9 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Fucking hell that makes a change! I was under the impression your the  corners resident expert on everything, From accusations of noncery to being an IT/healthcare professional.

An urban myth I'm afraid. Contrary to popular belief I throw in my tuppence worth in quite a narrow field of subjects.

30 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Given the available evidence the carefully picked corner jury has returned a verdict of total bollocks!

Point of order, m'lud - but this would be the same jury who, just over a week ago had done "quite a bit of research" and ended up with egg on his face, three trillion eggs in fact? 

19 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Point of order, m'lud - but this would be the same jury who, just over a week ago had done "quite a bit of research" and ended up with egg on his face, three trillion eggs in fact? 

Fuck knows but Judge says we must always respect the jury's verdict.

33 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

I remember a train driver who had moved to Crewe from Llandudno Junction .. Harry was a strapping bloke of 6' 3" Mary his wife was about 5'ft ad as thin as a rake .. Harry lived in terror of her .. as he said "Mary is always right, even if she isn't".

Losing access to Enoch's chips was the worst thing about the move I suspect

Guest DrCunt
On 11/06/2019 at 07:45, scotty said:

Until the Johnson cunt unveiled his brilliant vote-winning idea of large tax breaks for the rich during a period of austerity, I had him absolutely nailed on as next leader. Now I'm not so sure, and you could be right about Mr Cunt. 🤔

This may be unpalatable to the great unwashed, but this isn't a general election. Amongst Tory Party members it's a guaranteed vote winner, so it's a clever move. After today's vote, assuming none of the MPs that voted for him subsequently abandons him, he's in the last two and if he's in the last two he's going to win.

Watch the remaining contenders take a sober view of the first ballot over the next few days and start sucking up to Boris in the hope of a good cabinet position. Rees-Mogg could end up in a senior government post. God help us.

Guest DrCunt
On 11/06/2019 at 13:53, Mrs Roops said:

Yes, I think so as well. I've met her on a couple of occasions and behind the winsome smile and blonde tresses she is pragmatic and hard as nails. Will she win? Who knows - politics is messy, unfair and unpredictable. It all depends if she can survive to the final round and for that she'll need some of the other candidates to suffer a few pratfalls. In a two horse race she just might do it. As PM she'll not be afraid to spill blood and more importantly she can handle TV interviews without coming across as a robot repeatedly spewing out mantras written by the spin doctors. She would definitely crack a few heads to push through Brexit and would not be adverse to kneeing the Donald should he become over familiar.

9 votes. Definitely one to watch.

The gobby scouser bint never had a hope in hell. Remind me never to take racing tips from you.

Guest judgetwi
36 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

9 votes. Definitely one to watch.

The gobby scouser bint never had a hope in hell. Remind me never to take racing tips from you.

Let’s face it Mrs Roops knows fuck all about fuck all. All mouth and no knickers, as they say.