CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Boris

Neil

Guest judgetwi

Well he’s trying to win an election among the party membership so he promises to make them richer. Just a standard election lie. They’re all at it, promising this that and the other, slagging each other off, backstabbing and generally being cunts. Just scumbag politicians being scumbag politicians. Nothing to see here.

Having listened to some of these cunts pitches today, if we are not already, we are certainly going to be a kakocracy when this shit show is over. These inept cunts make Steptoe look half credible.

Seems too straight forward for me for the philandering Boris to be given the job. I think the scrawny necked Hunt is going to be the next PM once a hatchet job is done. The remainers insurance policy.

• Like 2

Guest judgetwi
14 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Having listened to some of these cunts pitches today, if we are not already, we are certainly going to be a kakocracy when this shit show is over. These inept cunts make Steptoe look half credible.

Seems too straight forward for me for the philandering Boris to be given the job. I think the scrawny necked Hunt is going to be the next PM once a hatchet job is done. The remainers insurance policy.

Have to agree Doc, Jeremy Cunt has to be the remoaners favourite. Looks to me like Raab and Boris will split the leaver vote and we’ll end up with 2 remoaners, neither of whom is wanted by the membership. Back to square one.

These cunts just ain’t having it. 

38 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Have to agree Doc, Jeremy Cunt has to be the remoaners favourite. Looks to me like Raab and Boris will split the leaver vote and we’ll end up with 2 remoaners, neither of whom is wanted by the membership. Back to square one.

These cunts just ain’t having it. 

I think Raab's presence may not do that, he'll pull out and his supporters will back Boris. The problem for Boris will be his back catalogue. We have already seen that snake Gove have his arse handed to him on a plate. I suspect Boris will get served something too.

I doubt Mrs May would have been sent packing without a plan B ready to roll. 

We will see, but something is telling me this whole process is not going to take as long as it is expected. If Boris makes it onto the ballot for the members, something or someone has fucked up big time.

7 hours ago, The Beast said:

Until the Johnson cunt unveiled his brilliant vote-winning idea of large tax breaks for the rich during a period of austerity, I had him absolutely nailed on as next leader. Now I'm not so sure, and you could be right about Mr Cunt. 🤔

8 hours ago, The Beast said:

I think Raab's presence may not do that, he'll pull out and his supporters will back Boris. The problem for Boris will be his back catalogue. We have already seen that snake Gove have his arse handed to him on a plate. I suspect Boris will get served something too.

I doubt Mrs May would have been sent packing without a plan B ready to roll. 

We will see, but something is telling me this whole process is not going to take as long as it is expected. If Boris makes it onto the ballot for the members, something or someone has fucked up big time.

Along with Boris and Gove, Hunt has shown himself to be visually (if not actually) inept. Remain is a poisoned chalice. The controllers are the 1922 committee and they know who their greatest threat is and why. If they are in it to win the next election or a snap election it has to be a hard core brexiteer and a smooth talker who will appeal to the grass roots .. that is why I am saying watch Esther McVey.

Johnson is being kept far far away from any TV studio's - because he's one 'Monday Morning Editorial Comment' away from fucking it up totally and his 'peeps' know this.

Hid biggest ace - his ability to connect with voters in a way the Maybot couldn't - isn't much of an asset with a General Election far away, now that the Brexit PArty is a challenger on his right flank. Think Raab may end up being the Leaver's candidate of choice.

Never voted Conservative and never will but since we're talking about our next Prime Minister I suppose I've got some skin in the game, so just my 2 Euro's worth....

57 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

"You lot"...Sure yer one of us arent ya billy baby..

Panzbaby 

Yeah Panz but although I am Irish, I am also British and therefore can take the piss out of both and to be honest growing up in the North during all the fucking nonsense I think I know enough to have a bit of banter with you and I’m pretty sure that’s all it it is from you as well. As I’ve said before to you Panz,  I’m through Dublin pretty often and I’m always up for a pint with ya, (as long as the boys aren’t waiting in the shadows) lol

Oh yeah almost forgot                           FUCK THE POPE  lol

49 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

Along with Boris and Gove, Hunt has shown himself to be visually (if not actually) inept. Remain is a poisoned chalice. The controllers are the 1922 committee and they know who their greatest threat is and why. If they are in it to win the next election or a snap election it has to be a hard core brexiteer and a smooth talker who will appeal to the grass roots .. that is why I am saying watch Esther McVey.

I wouldn’t watch Esther McVey if she was writhing around on my living room floor with a big  black dildo up her flange and her right arm up her bony ringpiece past her elbow. Who is she?

14 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I wouldn’t watch Esther McVey if she was writhing around on my living room floor with a big  black dildo up her flange and her right arm up her bony ringpiece past her elbow. Who is she?

They asked who Thatcher was before she unseated Heath, decisions are made by party members who have an average age of 62 and attend church on Sunday. The fact that her name is not on everyones lips goes in her favour and as said she is a privy councillor, has close connections with the 1922 committee and was quickly given a safe seat when she lost her seat in the 2015 election. She is passionately hated by benefit claiments and the disabled. The final bit of magic is that she is a hard core Brexiteer .. All the perfect ingredients to win a snap election.

2 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

They asked who Thatcher was before she unseated Heath, decisions are made by party members who have an average age of 62 and attend church on Sunday. The fact that her name is not on everyones lips goes in her favour and as said she is a privy councillor, has close connections with the 1922 committee and was quickly given a safe seat when she lost her seat in the 2015 election. She is passionately hated by benefit claiments and the disabled. The final bit of magic is that she is a hard core Brexiteer .. All the perfect ingredients to win a snap election.

Fucking hell Pen, I know who she is. I wasn’t being serious. I was just cunting her off. I have no doubt whatsoever though that Neil would penetrate her on a ‘pro bono ‘basis.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Fucking hell Pen, I know who she is. I wasn’t being serious. I was just cunting her off. I have no doubt whatsoever though that Neil would penetrate her on a ‘pro bono ‘basis.

So I think that you understand what I am getting at and understand the mechanisms involved. In my opinion she is a very dangerous and nasty piece of work .. but I am not making the decisions.

1 minute ago, Glowworm said:

So I think that you understand what I am getting at and understand the mechanisms involved. In my opinion she is a very dangerous and nasty piece of work .. but I am not making the decisions.

Actually, having reconsidered my opinion of her, I would now like to fuck her, but only in the arse and I would also insist on not enjoying the procedure, although I wouldn’t have any mandate to prevent her from enjoying the process.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Glowworm said:

This is the one to watch .. totally ruthless

_107327305_mediaitem107327291.jpg

Yes, I think so as well. I've met her on a couple of occasions and behind the winsome smile and blonde tresses she is pragmatic and hard as nails. Will she win? Who knows - politics is messy, unfair and unpredictable. It all depends if she can survive to the final round and for that she'll need some of the other candidates to suffer a few pratfalls. In a two horse race she just might do it. As PM she'll not be afraid to spill blood and more importantly she can handle TV interviews without coming across as a robot repeatedly spewing out mantras written by the spin doctors. She would definitely crack a few heads to push through Brexit and would not be adverse to kneeing the Donald should he become over familiar.