CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jack Dart "Public Figure"

Penny Farthing

large.250835093_jackdart.jpg.38eb0dcb457

This smarmy cunt has been getting himself quoted all over social media as an expert on the EU .. it turns out that he is yet another never had a job no mark student cunt. he describes himself here

Just who is this Jack Dart?

Jack Dart·Saturday, May 11, 2019·

Hi, I’m Jack Dart, a 24-year old Law student who has deferred his studies to fight Brexit full time. I made a tough decision after breaking up with the love of my life, to move back to Torquay, from London, where I was at law school. It led to a series of decisions that could define the rest of my life, and I’m still unsure about much of it.

I’m passionate about politics. In 2015 I spent hours in front of the computer learning about government and the political system, and that led me to become active and take an interest. Since then, I’ve founded and run 2 national anti-Brexit campaign groups, Inspire EU & Brexit Breaks Britain. I began working on a social media strategy that would help me grow a community online and would help me fund months of political campaigning.

On Thursday 2nd May, I was elected to Torbay council as the councillor for the ward of Ellacombe, in Torquay. I began working on 2 businesses, one with an old friend & another with my best friend Lewis. I know now that my goals and ambitions are slowly being recognised, and the hard work I have put in is paying off. There still appears to be a big void in my life though, and that is the effect of having lost the one person in my life that I loved the most.

I’m working on myself though, and I have promised those who support me that I will always be honest, compassionate and true to my word. I intend to continue that way and the next few months will begin to reshape my future efforts, but many of you will already know what my long term goals are and I’m still hoping to work in Parliament.

Thank you for your continued support, thank you for helping me grow, and thank you for the advice and guidance that has helped me to grow. I owe you!

2 hours ago, Glowworm said:

This smarmy cunt has been getting himself quoted all over social media as an expert on the EU .. it turns out that he is yet another never had a job no mark student cunt. he describes himself here

Hi, I’m Jack Dart, a 24-year old Law student who has deferred his studies to fight Brexit full time. I made a tough decision after breaking up with the love of my life, to move back to Torquay, from London, where I was at law school. It led to a series of decisions that could define the rest of my life, and I’m still unsure about much of it.

I’m passionate about politics. In 2015 I spent hours in front of the computer learning about government and the political system, and that led me to become active and take an interest. Since then, I’ve founded and run 2 national anti-Brexit campaign groups, Inspire EU & Brexit Breaks Britain. I began working on a social media strategy that would help me grow a community online and would help me fund months of political campaigning.

On Thursday 2nd May, I was elected to Torbay council as the councillor for the ward of Ellacombe, in Torquay. I began working on 2 businesses, one with an old friend & another with my best friend Lewis. I know now that my goals and ambitions are slowly being recognised, and the hard work I have put in is paying off. There still appears to be a big void in my life though, and that is the effect of having lost the one person in my life that I loved the most.

I’m working on myself though, and I have promised those who support me that I will always be honest, compassionate and true to my word. I intend to continue that way and the next few months will begin to reshape my future efforts, but many of you will already know what my long term goals are and I’m still hoping to work in Parliament.

Thank you for your continued support, thank you for helping me grow, and thank you for the advice and guidance that has helped me to grow. I owe you!

I stopped reading at "Law student". He will have nothing interesting to say. Scum of the earth. Them and rugby playing med students. 

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Is he an iron? He certainly looks and sounds like one.

"Hi, I’m Jack Dart, a 24-year old Law student who has deferred his studies to fight Brexit full time. I made a tough decision after breaking up with the love of my life, to move back to Torquay, from London, where I was at law school. It led to a series of decisions that could define the rest of my life, and I’m still unsure about much of it. "

The whinging here about the "love of his life" suggests that "iron" might be correct.

1 minute ago, Glowworm said:

"Hi, I’m Jack Dart, a 24-year old Law student who has deferred his studies to fight Brexit full time. I made a tough decision after breaking up with the love of my life, to move back to Torquay, from London, where I was at law school. It led to a series of decisions that could define the rest of my life, and I’m still unsure about much of it. "

The whinging here about the "love of his life" suggests that "iron" might be correct.

As an old uncle of mine once said "He may not be a poof but he'll do in a rush". 

In the case of these cunts it does seem that they have either dropped out of uni or perhaps their business has not quite made it .. almost as if they are seeing this as a way into politics. On wone of Dart's tweets he was repeating the old chestnut about opinions changing day to day meaning that the original vote is no longer valid,  but somehow thinking that the only changes are towards his own opinion, rather that some remainers may now be leavers.

Guest Erroreptile404
5 hours ago, Glowworm said:

Jack Shart

Turd Burglar, cherry picker, proud brown hatter and founder of the London cottaging society

6 hours ago, Glowworm said:

I hope all of your Great Great Grandchildren don't embarrass you like this. 

5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The letter 'Y' is covered but the cunt on the left is clearly wearing a tee-shirt that says;

'SODEMY, TIME FOR ACTION'

Badly spelt, but hardly ambiguous. The filthy pair of queers. I hope they both get AIDS... original, full strength monkey AIDS.

They both need to fuck off and get lives. 

Guest judgetwi

“I spent hours in front of the computer learning about government and the political system.”

This is Marjorie isn’t it? To be honest I had him a lot younger than that. Fuck, got it wrong again.

9 hours ago, judgetwi said:

“I spent hours in front of the computer learning about government and the political system.”

This is Marjorie isn’t it? To be honest I had him a lot younger than that. Fuck, got it wrong again.

This might be ‘Marjorie Poops’ playing word games. ‘Spack Fart’ will give the game away. I’m on to him.

Thank you for helping me grow. I owe you.

3 hours ago, King Billy said:

This might be ‘Marjorie Poops’ playing word games. ‘Spack Fart’ will give the game away. I’m on to him.

Thank you for helping me grow. I owe you.

Well fuck me, if ain't the return of Spacker Bilk. I hear Boris is calling a COBRA meeting in preparation for your next meltdown.

Do pull your tongue out the Jews arsehole.

Wanker!

13 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Listen up Jewboy you know fuck all about me but you might at the Valley next season, when you cop for a rolled up copy of the Metro, round your gammon sized head.

Fat cunt!

Guest Erroreptile404
34 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Well fuck me, if ain't the return of Spacker Bilk. I hear Boris is calling a COBRA meeting in preparation for your next meltdown.

Do pull your tongue out the Jews arsehole.

Wanker!

Yeah it's amazing how the little faux geezer faggot cowers away for over a week for a second time then comes back on thinking he can give it the big hard routine, Fucking stupid little cunt. 

1 hour ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Yeah it's amazing how the little faux geezer faggot cowers away for over a week for a second time then comes back on thinking he can give it the big hard routine, Fucking stupid little cunt. 

Cowers away? I’ve been on holiday. Have you missed me? Are you going to Legoland again this summer? Don’t worry about the height restrictions sonny. Children of your age often have a growing spurt from one year to the next. I’m sure they’ll let you on the teacups if you’re not crying in the queue. You might even get one of the key rings with your photo inside. I bet you look lovely in your  ickle shorts. Awwww.

Cute little dog poo boy.