CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Saunas that are just too hot.

Cunty BigBollox

6 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I recently visited a local manor to the East of Norwich which has a spa attached and the sauna was that hot I couldn't sit on the upper seat, the lower seat was just about tolerable. What will it take for the managers of these facilities to turn the temperature down a bit?

You a lard-arse Droop?

Why don't you just shop around? There appears to be a worrying number of suitable venues in your vicinity.

https://www.find-gay-saunas.com/gb/gay-bathhouse-england/norwich-gay-saunas.shtml

Norwich Gay Saunas

Gay Norwich saunas are perfect for picking up men looking for men, register with Find Gay Saunas and find local guys that you can meet today.

Find personal ads from men in gay saunas in England Gay Sauna including Norwich and nearby cities, Thorpe Hamlet (1 km), Cringleford (5 km), Bowthorpe (5 km), Costessey (6 km), Spixworth (6 km), Poringland (7 km), Mulbarton (8 km), Hethersett (8 km), Horsford (8 km), Brundall (9 km), Coltishall (11 km), Lingwood(13 km), Wymondham (14 km), Loddon (16 km), Long Stratton (16 km), Acle (17 km), Mattishall (17 km), Aylsham (18 km), Reepham (19 km), Ditchingham (20 km), Bungay (21 km), Stalham (21 km), Hingham (21 km), North Walsham (22 km), Attleborough (22 km), Martham (23 km), East Dereham (24 km), Harleston(25 km), Beccles (26 km), Ormesby St Margaret (26 km), North Elmham (27 km), Shipdham (27 km), Hemsby (27 km), Caister-on-Sea (28 km), Mundesley (28 km), Briston (29 km). 

Browse our personals from men in gay bathhouses in Norwich or browse England Gay Sauna for more cities. Registration is entirely free and all profiles are completely private.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Why don't you just shop around? There appears to be a worrying number of suitable venues in your vicinity.

https://www.find-gay-saunas.com/gb/gay-bathhouse-england/norwich-gay-saunas.shtml

Norwich Gay Saunas

Gay Norwich saunas are perfect for picking up men looking for men, register with Find Gay Saunas and find local guys that you can meet today.

Find personal ads from men in gay saunas in England Gay Sauna including Norwich and nearby cities, Thorpe Hamlet (1 km), Cringleford (5 km), Bowthorpe (5 km), Costessey (6 km), Spixworth (6 km), Poringland (7 km), Mulbarton (8 km), Hethersett (8 km), Horsford (8 km), Brundall (9 km), Coltishall (11 km), Lingwood(13 km), Wymondham (14 km), Loddon (16 km), Long Stratton (16 km), Acle (17 km), Mattishall (17 km), Aylsham (18 km), Reepham (19 km), Ditchingham (20 km), Bungay (21 km), Stalham (21 km), Hingham (21 km), North Walsham (22 km), Attleborough (22 km), Martham (23 km), East Dereham (24 km), Harleston(25 km), Beccles (26 km), Ormesby St Margaret (26 km), North Elmham (27 km), Shipdham (27 km), Hemsby (27 km), Caister-on-Sea (28 km), Mundesley (28 km), Briston (29 km). 

Browse our personals from men in gay bathhouses in Norwich or browse England Gay Sauna for more cities. Registration is entirely free and all profiles are completely private.

Fuck me. I'm off to the local BP garage with a couple of jerrycans. It's going to be a busy night.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I recently visited a local manor to the East of Norwich which has a spa attached and the sauna was that hot I couldn't sit on the upper seat, the lower seat was just about tolerable. What will it take for the managers of these facilities to turn the temperature down a bit?

Is this gay sauna mobility scooter friendly Drew? I'm asking for another punter here a rather portly fella, you probably know him. His Mum wants the bedsit to herself for the weekend and thinks he needs a break from the big smoke.

On 03/08/2019 at 11:43, Cuntybaws said:

Norwich Gay Saunas

Free HIV with every visit.....

Guest judgetwi
On 03/08/2019 at 19:31, Major Cunt said:

Is this gay sauna mobility scooter friendly Drew? I'm asking for another punter here a rather portly fella, you probably know him. His Mum wants the bedsit to herself for the weekend and thinks he needs a break from the big smoke.

Back in the 80’s were you a columnist for one of those “lads’ mags” Marjorie? What happened to those cunts eh? 

The washed up tossers probably ended up on some two bob website constantly whining on about fat, queer, poor, disabled people, the usual targets, hoping there are some cunts who are just as lonely and hated in real life as they are.

I hope you wash that tongue before you put it back in your disgusting mouth Marje.

5 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Back in the 80’s were you a columnist for one of those “lads’ mags” Marjorie? What happened to those cunts eh? 

The washed up tossers probably ended up on some two bob website constantly whining on about fat, queer, poor, disabled people, the usual targets, hoping there are some cunts who are just as lonely and hated in real life as they are.

I hope you wash that tongue before you put it back in your disgusting mouth Marje.

Free HIV for you too....

Oh you already have it.... 

lol.

6 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I bet that Marje's gob is like a ring of beans.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Free HIV for you too....

Oh you already have it.... 

lol.

Do yourself a favour brain box and stop embarrassing yourself. I’m not going to exchange homosexual abuse with a retarded child. Pick on some dimmo who wants to know for fucks sake.