CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Security Guards at Gigs

Jiggerycock

Guest Salty Piss Flap
7 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

A word in your shell-like, Salty. Don't ever take the witness stand as any half-decent attorney will have you in knots. Anyway, lets pull apart your latest farrago of fallaciousness.

So now you're a little vexed and panicky hence your increasing reliance on irrelevant deviations and gender-centric insults. 

Let's for the moment, take your word and accept that your data was not random; that they were selected due to your "familiarity" with an Australian ethnic-centric streaming service and an article on a sport that you do not follow. (Personally, I have zip interest in cricket but you won't find me "familiarising" with the Daily Telegraph cricket columns). Also, you now say that you were aware of the respective articles' provenance and content, so knowing that both sets of data were completely unsuitable to apply a basic statistical equation in order to make an universal analytical inference you still went ahead anyway. In other words, your lie wasn't borne through carelessness, it was deliberate.

Brilliant - you've just implicated yourself.

Fine, but please don't you ever consider a career as a prosecuting attorney, as you obviously lack the ability to build a convincing case that relies on anything but inference, conjecture and flourishing, grandiose sounding folderol like "…completely unsuitable to apply a basic statistical equation in order to make an universal analytical inference…".

I can literally picture you in my mind, either at a snooty cocktail party with a bunch of other phony posers, or having tea and biscuits with your old ladies' social club, eyebrows arched while looking down your nose through your lorgnette, expounding some high-brow bullshit about the state of the peasantry.

snootyroops.jpg

"It's ghastly I tell you!!! Simply ghastly!!!"

Guest Salty Piss Flap
8 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Au contraire, and sticking with the sporting comparisons, I'm actually “levelling the playing field” by making the data sets more like-for-like. Your original sources include deaths from heart attacks and strokes, from children being killed by balls thrown by adults, and even from being struck by lightning while just happening to be on the diamond. Mine are all professionals with all the requisite skills and safety equipment.

I excluded other on-field cricket deaths in the interest of fairness, but if we’re adding them back in then the score becomes 13-4 in cricket’s favour. On the plus side, that's 17 less homosexuals in the world.

Do I detect an inconsistency here? Even the most ardent fans who reviewed the book on baseball deaths describe it as dull, depressing and a turgid read. I don’t imagine you’ve ever even opened it. 

Amen, brother!

My my.... three back to back retorts in a row.

I've got you fairly flailing, haven't I?

6 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Fine, but please don't you ever consider a career as a prosecuting attorney, as you obviously lack the ability to build a convincing case that relies on anything but inference, conjecture and flourishing, grandiose sounding folderol like "…completely unsuitable to apply a basic statistical equation in order to make an universal analytical inference…".

I can literally picture you in my mind, either at a snooty cocktail party with a bunch of other phony posers, or having tea and biscuits with your old ladies' social club, eyebrows arched while looking down your nose through your lorgnette, expounding some high-brow bullshit about the state of the peasantry.

snootyroops.jpg

Auntie Vi!

Guest Salty Piss Flap
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

The boy stood on the burning deck, to play a game of cricket.

The ball rolled up his trouser leg, and stumped his middle wicket.

Quite clever old boy.

Quite clever indeed.

Just now, Salty Piss Flap said:

Quite clever old boy.

Quite clever indeed.

Not mine I'm afraid Salt Flats. It's a lyric from 'Judge Dread' who was a big fat white English bloke, who made reggae music with hilariously filthy lyrics. Another one was;

"Tell your sister to come down quick, and she can have a suck of my prick"

• Like 1

Guest Salty Piss Flap

Not mine I'm afraid Salt Flats. It's a lyric from 'Judge Dread' who was a big fat white English bloke, who made reggae music with hilariously filthy lyrics. Another one was;

"Tell your sister to come down quick, and she can have a suck of my prick"

I would be a fan, I'm sure.

Sounds a bit like the English equivalent of our Gene Tracy.

10 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

snootyroops.jpg

Both sides have presented their arguments, what's needed here is a CC Grand Jury to decide the merits and provide a verdict. 12 bitter and twisted individuals with axes to grind and a decent length of rope to hand. Judge Judy presiding (whilst not pissing himself over some imagined insult).

1 minute ago, DrCunt said:

Both sides have presented their arguments, what's needed here is a CC Grand Jury to decide the merits and provide a verdict. 12 bitter and twisted individuals with axes to grind and a decent length of rope to hand. Judge Judy presiding (whilst not pissing himself over some imagined insult).

Easily adjudicated. Roops stands at one end of a corridor, Salty stands at the other end. We all stand in the middle and throw cricket and baseballs at them. 

Whoever dies first is the winner.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
7 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

Though I am fairly certain I'd end up on the short end of that rope, or the noose end if you will, I'd be OK with it if it put an end to this thing that's steadily losing its entertainment value for all concerned.

Though I must admit, I'm still managing to wring a drop or two of fun out of it here and there.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Easily adjudicated. Roops stands at one end of a corridor, Salty stands at the other end. We all stand in the middle and throw cricket and baseballs at them. 

As long as the mixture is exactly 50% baseballs and 50% cricket balls.

Roops and I have spent the day at the national portrait gallery, her particular favourite was Van Gogh the chair. I hate impressionist painters and prefer Renoir if I have to suffer a Dutch impressionist cunt. This could be curtains....

1 minute ago, Eddie said:

Roops and I have spent the day at the national portrait gallery, her particular favourite was Van Gogh the chair. I hate impressionist painters and prefer Renoir if I have to suffer a Dutch impressionist cunt. This could be curtains....

I wish you'd do a van Gogh. Only do us all a favour and cut your own fucking head off instead.

1 minute ago, Eddie said:

A darkie and a welsh bird in the N.P.G...

I bet their security staff went to Defcon 4.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

I wasn't attempting to ANALyze.

I fucking will.    The boys in the (newly modified , re-designed ) “Wriggle Room” told me all about you.

Your initial mistake was to post cricket figures from an AU website - then follow that up with mealy-mouthed , gay denial for 15 pages.

Your subsequent declarations of war on the entire website community - voicing quite clear anti-Brit sentiments, and abusing an admin representative - serve only to cement your identity here quite clearly , as one brain-dead Yank shit-sucker.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
8 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

By weight, volume or number?

All of them should be official, regulation size and weight, equal numbers of each to be thrown at both targets at equal velocity.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
11 minutes ago, Pete said:

I fucking will.    The boys in the “Wriggle Room” told me all about you.

Your initial mistake was to post cricket figures from an AU website - then follow that up with mealy-mouthed , gay denial for 15 pages.

Your subsequent declarations of war on the entire website community - voicing quite clear anti-Brit sentiments , posting anti-women clips , and abusing an admin representative - serve only to cement your identity here quite clearly , as one brain-dead Yank shit-sucker.

Your mistake was being fished out of the toilet after you were shat, then raised as if you were an actual human rather than just being flushed like the hideous, foul-smelling turd you are.

Guest Erroreptile404
20 minutes ago, Pete said:

I fucking will.    The boys in the newly refurbished “Wriggle Room” told me all about you.

Your subsequent declarations of war on the entire website community - voicing quite clear anti-Brit sentiments, and abusing an admin representative - serve only to cement your identity here quite clearly , as one brain-dead Yank shit-sucker.

You should have seen him when he first joined this site, banging on about his "german" ancestry, his love of bratwursts and lederhosen(gay) and how english is apparently not our language. 

Guest Salty Piss Flap
12 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

You should have seen him when he first joined this site, banging on about his "german" ancestry, his love of bratwursts and lederhosen(gay) and how english is apparently not our language

Apparently it's not yours.

Based on your clumsily written use of it, anyway.

1 hour ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

snootyroops.jpg

On the contrary, it's the successful attorney who makes and win cases out of inference and conjecture with the odd touch of folderol. The late George Carman QC was particularly adept at that.

That said, you were banged to rights over massaging your own evidence - simple as. The conjecture arose over whether it was through carelessness or done knowingly with intent.

Incidentally, you'd been better served by appending an image of Hyacinth Bucket, having greater resonance on a site of mainly British punters.

• Like 1

The boy stood on the burning deck

Next to a guy from Florida.

A hand went down the back of his pants

And up his anal-corridor!

Please note - All participants were above the legal age of consent at the time of writing.  Any similarity between persons living or dead is purely intentional.