CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Security Guards at Gigs

Jiggerycock

27 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Don't forget the "giving posts an iron" onslaught. A fucking bellend of Albert Ross proportions.

Albert is on the missing list again. I don’t mind him at all but just when you think you’ve got him worked out he disappears for months again.

Come back Albert. All is forgiven.

• Like 1

Guest Salty Piss Flap
3 hours ago, Decimus said:

I don't think any man who has spent 100s of posts arguing about the minutiae of ball related fatalities whilst responding to every single criticism with page upon page of hysterical ranting, can accuse anyone else of taking things too seriously.

As for adding "hidden content", why not apply it to the entirety of every post you make? We'd all fucking appreciate it.

Amazingly funny stuff!!!!! You should be writing screenplays for television!!! I'm sure it would pay more than you currently make checking black men's testicles. Probably smell better too, but then again that sweaty black ball stank is probably one of the main attractions for you.

2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Oh good, you're changing subject by the looks of it. At first you utilized the "no, you are" defense, then it was the "I'm not angry" argument and now we're at the "You guys are taking this too seriously" stage.

At at this rate I'm guessing the message that you've royally sabotaged yourself on here should sink in by Christmas.

It's no wonder you cunts are such warmongering twats - the world from your perspective must look like its moving in fast forward...

Woah!!!! So funny I'm holding my sides from laughing so hard!!!! Truly inspired material!!! 

I can see now why you two have your heads shoved so far up your assholes.

You're both obviously way too talented for a punter forum like this one.

You should team up together and create a new TV program about a couple of bitchy, snotty, effeminate little queens who think the sub-moronic drivel they post on an internet forum is witty and inspired material, while everyone else knows it's sophomoric garbage and only laugh because it's so awful.

10 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Amazingly funny stuff!!!!! You should be writing screenplays for television!!! I'm sure it would pay more than you currently make checking black men's testicles. Probably smell better too, but then again that sweaty black ball stank is probably one of the main attractions for you.

Woah!!!! So funny I'm holding my sides from laughing so hard!!!! Truly inspired material!!! 

I can see now why you two have your heads shoved so far up your assholes.

You're both obviously way too talented for a punter forum like this one.

You should team up together and create a new TV program about a couple of bitchy, snotty, effeminate little queens who think the sub-moronic drivel they post on an internet forum is witty and inspired material, while everyone else knows it's sophomoric garbage and only laugh because it's so awful.

Is this what happens to an American when they can't immediately shoot the person they're arguing with? 

• Like 1

Guest Salty Piss Flap
37 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Is this what happens to an American when they can't immediately shoot the person they're arguing with? 

Ouch!!!! Stop!!!! You're hurting my feelings!!!!

I suppose this is where I'm supposed to respond in-kind with some negative reference to the UK so you and a couple of your slobbering jackal mates can start howling in unison about how I hate your country, in an attempt to play upon the nationalist sentiments of the other members here, thereby further propagating the lie that I hate your country and thus fomenting hatred and resentment against me whilst solidifying your little bitchy queen coalition dedicated to the goal of making me persona non grata here at the corner of the cunts.

Sorry. Not falling for it.

Keep trying though.

I find your simpleton little attempts at manipulating me quite amusing.

3 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Ouch!!!! Stop!!!! You're hurting my feelings!!!!

I suppose this is where I'm supposed to respond in-kind with some negative reference to the UK so you and a couple of your slobbering jackal mates can start howling in unison about how I hate your country, in an attempt to play upon the nationalist sentiments of the other members here, thereby further propagating the lie that I hate your country and thus fomenting hatred and resentment against me whilst solidifying your little bitchy queen coalition dedicated to the goal of making me persona non grata here at the corner of the cunts.

Sorry. Not falling for it.

Keep trying though.

I find your simpleton little attempts at manipulating me quite amusing.

I don't think you need to worry about being manipulated into making everyone detest you, you're doing a grand job of that yourself of your own free will.

Everybody hates you. Leave.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
54 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I don't think you need to worry about being manipulated into making everyone detest you, you're doing a grand job of that yourself of your own free will.

Everybody hates you. Leave.

Never!!!!!! 😈 😄 😎

But thank you for giving me an even greater motivation to stay here and remain the thorn in your side and the pain in your ass.

Figuratively speaking of course.

I'm sure you've got someone else in charge of causing the pain in your ass in the literal sense.

Cheers.

18 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Never!!!!!! 😈 😄 😎

But thank you for giving me an even greater motivation to stay here and remain the thorn in your side and the pain in your ass.

Figuratively speaking of course.

I'm sure you've got someone else in charge of causing the pain in your ass in the literal sense.

Cheers.

Is there any reason that every post you make contains a reference to homosexuality?

Apart from being tediously predictable, it makes you come across as a closet queer trying to project your perversions onto others.

Explain yourself.

2 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

7OFg.gif

Guest Salty Piss Flap
36 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Is there any reason that every post you make contains a reference to homosexuality?

Apart from being tediously predictable, it makes you come across as a closet queer trying to project your perversions onto others.

Explain yourself.

If you and a couple of your prissy, effeminate mates would stop acting like such snotty little queers, I'd stop pointing out the fact that you act like such snotty little queers.

Nothing complicated about it.

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

The fuck went wrong with that quote, Billy? You been hacked or something?

I know RK. It was just an image of a  dusky gentleman with a pair of black and white checked gonads appeared in my head and reminded me of that joke. I think a large section of brain may have leaked out of one of the holes in my mouth where my teeth used to live.

Must go. My soups ready.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

If you and a couple of your prissy, effeminate mates would stop acting like such snotty little queers, I'd stop pointing out the fact that you act like such snotty little queers.

You're right, there's nothing complicated about it all.

There is absolutely no complexity involved in endlessly repeating the same tired gay-based insults ad infinitum.

Thanks for answering and confirming that you're tediously predictable by being, unsurprisingly, tediously predictable.

Just now, Salty Piss Flap said:

If you and a couple of your prissy, effeminate mates would stop acting like such snotty little queers, I'd stop pointing the fact that you act like such snotty little queers.

I think your misunderstanding the relationship mechanics of what you've done here - we're hardly mates.

Me and Decs have never been anything but passing acquaintances on here, and Cuntybaws is just the cunt who keeps nicking money out of my bank account and trying to sell me into white slavery.

There is no bond between us aside from the fact that we find your hysterical antics vaguely amusing, and when you've finally fucked off we won't hesitate to get back to cunting one another. The same goes for Major Cunt, Ape, and every other twat that has happened to get a punch in on you recently. You've fallen for @Eric Cuntman's patented newbie like milking technique, thinking this place is run with solid alliances and vows of honour, when really all you've managed to do is give a bunch of cunts who wouldn't give one another the time of day in any other situation a chance to discuss what a melodramatic little shit you are on common ground.

And you're a sad enough cunt to see this as some form of accomplishment. You utter fucking clown. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I know RK. It was just an image of a  dusky gentleman with a pair of black and white checked gonads appeared in my head and reminded me of that joke. I think a large section of brain may have leaked out of one of the holes in my mouth where my teeth used to live.

Must go. My soups ready.

Get that fever dealt with first, mate. You seem a bit addled.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Explain yourself.

I was wondering about the perpetual homosexuality references too. I can only conclude that old Salty aspires to be a rear gunner.

12 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I think your misunderstanding the relationship mechanics of what you've done here - we're hardly mates.

Me and Decs have never been anything but passing acquaintances on here, and Cuntybaws is just the cunt who keeps nicking money out of my bank account and trying to sell me into white slavery.

There is no bond between us aside from the fact that we find your hysterical antics vaguely amusing, and when you've finally fucked off we won't hesitate to get back to cunting one another. The same goes for Major Cunt, Ape, and every other twat that has happened to get a punch in on you recently. You've fallen for @Eric Cuntman's patented newbie like milking technique, thinking this place is run with solid alliances and vows of honour, when really all you've managed to do is give a bunch of cunts who wouldn't give one another the time of day in any other situation a chance to discuss what a melodramatic little shit you are on common ground.

And you're a sad enough cunt to see this as some form of accomplishment. You utter fucking clown. 

Indeed.

After spending three years as part of a brotherhood of cunts, I've found it hard adjusting to my new state as a solo cunt. I dream about Quincy, Bill, Bubba and Luke coming back to me, but I fear that it's never going to happen.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

After spending three years as part of a brotherhood of cunts, I've found it hard adjusting to my new state as a solo cunt. I dream about Quincy, Bill, Bubba and Luke coming back to me, but I fear that it's never going to happen.

Don't tell Eric, but I've actually just bought the site, and am now waiting patiently until he's three likes away from the top of the all time leader board before deleting the entire "reputation" feature and salting the earth.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Don't tell Eric, but I've actually just bought the site, and am now waiting patiently until he's three likes away from the top of the all time leader board before deleting the entire "reputation" feature and salting the earth.

I'll find you. I'll fucking find you.

• Like 2